+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hi Adonai36,

It seems that the VO thinks you may be lying because of the inconsistencies in your file, I can understand how they can be confused from reading the information. You need to respond as soon as possible with the requested documentation/letters stating clearly the places you went to school and the specific dates and most importantly references to back up your work experience as they gave you ) points for this. ensure that the letters meet the CIC requirements, Are o company letterhead...CLEARLY STATE THE YEARS you worked there, your position as well as job duties. Ensure that a clear name is there for your superior/manager as well as contact information. If you have payslips/pay advise from these periods do send them as well. You are currently at 53 points , you need another clear 9 points to be safe.
Thank you for your reply. Please, find my response and the letters i intend to submit. Please peruse over it and advise.

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
I got my MR request today along with RPRF and Passport

CIC also instructed to send me

''Copy of receipt from Online payment by Credit Card for processing fee for child ($150), the receipt # should start with R (such as Rxxxxxxxxx). It is required for processing of the fee. This must be received at this office by: 03/28/2014''

Do any one have idea what is this.

my child application was added later hence i send the processing fee of my child through Amercian Express Credit Card.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
adonai36 said:
Thank you for your response.
Below is the response that I want to write to the VO and a copy of updated employment letter that my employer gave me. Please peruse through, and advise if it is ok.

The Immigration Officer
CPP-O
Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada.

Dear Sir/Ma,
Re: Mr xxxxx xxxxxxx ., Application refrence no: Exxxxxxxx
We write to clarify the state of employment of our former staff Mr xxxxxx xxxxxx and to provide an updated employment reference to you, as requested by your office.
Our employment reference letter dated September 23, 2013 refers; Mr xxxxxx xxxxxxxx works with our practice from February 2007 to April 2013. In two capacities as a general speech pathologist II and speech pathologist 1, though in two locations, but for same organisation.
He works with the Nigerian office from February 2007 up till September 2010. Before he moves to England for further studies in preparation for greater challenge within the practice. He continues his employment with us in our England office working directly with Dr. xxxxxx xxxxxxx from October 2010 till April 2013. And both himself and xxxxx xxxxxx who is his supervisor reports directly to Nigeria office, which is the headquarters. (Please see our former letter to you, both the Nigerian and UK address was on the letter headed and also our website).
Attached with this letter is an official letter from his supervisor and the practice manager in England.
I trust that this will clear every doubt that Mr xxxxx xxxxxxx works with our practice as a speech pathologist, but should you require further clarification or information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
xxxxxx xxxxxxx
Executive Director, Human Resources
Michelle Emmanuel Consults.
E.mail: xxxxxxxx @ michelleemmanuelconsults.com

And this is the personal letter i want to attached.

The Immigration Officer,
CPP-O,
Ottawa,Ontario,
Canada.

Personal Statement.

In response to your mail dated February 6,2014 requesting additional information concerning my education and employment history, please find attached, an updated letter of employment reference from Michelle Emmanuel Consults Human Resources Manager, my supervisor as well as transfer and enrolment letters from Goldsmith International Business School.
Detailed below is my response to further buttress the interrelationship between my academic pursuit and my work experience as a General Speech Pathologist.
I started working for Michelle Emmanuel Consults as a General Speech Pathologist 11 in February 2007 few months after I qualified as a Linguist and graduated from the University (Please find attached my employment letter detailing the dates and my roles).
I was with the Nigerian office of Michelle Emmanuel Consults from February 2007 till September 2010. I proceeded to the UK office from October 2010 to April 2013 consequent upon my migration for further education. This is evident in the initial reference letter that I submitted that Michelle Emmanuel Consults has a branch in the UK, as the address is on it.
In September 2010, I got admission to study in Goldsmith International Business School. Which I promptly notified the Head of Human Resources of Michelle Emmanuel Consults and he directed me to resume at the practice office in Luton, United Kingdom, since I was scheduled to attend classess for sixteen hours in a week. (Please find attached my enrolment letter detailing this and a copy of the transfer letter asking me to report to the UK office).
I was asked to work directly with Dr. xxxxxx xxxxxx in the UK, while both of us (Dr. xxxxxx and I) were to report back to the Nigerian Head office.
Even though I completed my program from Goldsmith International Business School in September 2011, the final graduated result was not released until January 31, 2012. (Please find attached, the result stating the dates). This prompted the inclusion of February 2012 in question 7 under education as my date of graduation as I was not able to receive my result till February 2012. Believing that the date of receipt of the result and transcript would be an appropriate response to the question.
Following the successful completion of my first program in Management, I promptly registered for another course effective January 2012 till December 2014. (Please find attached the offer/enrolment letter).
I was halfway into this course when I secured a dependent visa to Canada. This also necessitated the need to state in question 8 under personal history that I was in Goldsmith International Business School till July 2013 when I left for Canada.
In essence, I worked with Michelle Emmanuel Consults from February 2007 to April 2013, in two roles with the same company initially in Nigerian Office and subsequently in the United Kingdom office, but still reporting to Nigeria. And I was also in Goldsmith International Business School from October 2010 till July 2013 for two (2) consecutive courses.

And lastly this is a refrence letter from my supervisor in the practice office in the uk.

Canada Immigration and Citizenship
CPP-O, Ottawa
Ontario, Canada.

Dear Sir,
Re: Employment Reference: Mr xxxxxx xxxxxxx.
Application refrence no: xxxxxxxxxxxx
I am writing this letter as a supplement/addendum to the earlier employment reference letter that was written on behalf of Mr xxxxxxx xxxxxx by our head office in Nigeria.
I am the Practice Manager here in the United Kingdom office of Michelle Emmanuel Consults. Mr xxxxxxx xxxxxxx was seconded to this office when he relocated to the United Kingdom for further studies.
He resumed in October 2010, as a General Speech Pathologist 11, before he was promoted to Speech Pathologist 1 in January 2011.
He works for thirty five (35) hours in a week, since he goes to school for sixteen (16) hours in a week.
Please note that the practice office here reports to the Nigerian Office, been the headquarters, so we all reports to Nigeria.
I will be more than happy to provide further information/clarification, should you or your office requires it.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
--------------------------------
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx , Ph.D, Bolton, M.sc, Salford, B.Sc, Bolton.
Practice Manager - Audiologist/Speech Pathologist
E.mail: xxxxxxxxxx @ michelleemmanuelconsults.com
Phone: +xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Thank you adonai for your clarification. I am of the opinion that you have made you points clear and the visa officer will have no doubt in your application. I wish you all the best and keep us updated about the outcome.

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
islandbabe (and others):

Do we have any such thread which can be used as a good guide (with the topics you already have mentioned)?

I specifically want to know about the credit building. Staying in USA for 5 years has taught me you can't do anything unless your credit history is strong. :(

islandbabe said:
Not sure where I will be yet...still weighing our options. There is still alot you can do in the meanwhile....updating resume....familiarizing yourself with the best job websites and uploading your resume, research the job market in your chosen area, researching schools in your chosen area, learning the bus system, best ways to build credit, best banks for newcomers, getting the needed paperwork to facilitate getting a drivers license and so many other things....many others have cars and property/houses to sell but in the end, I do believe it will be worth the frustrations and the wait.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
pepto said:
Folks, :)

Finally a small step ahead. The file processing has started after a long haul.

Admin(s) please update the status " We have started the processing on Jan 31, 2014"

Congrats...
Does anyone know what is the usual timeline between the time when processing has started to medical request?

Cheers, the wait is getting shorter.

:)

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
So, day ends without any postive notes from NDVO for all May Marathon runners.
Don't lose your hopes, keep your spirit as high as hills, because God also don't like his child having numbness and weekness in his child.

Let your spirit travels northbound and shake the unshakable,
Work hard and more harder,
plea to God perfectly,
services to our Saviours,
don't let pessimism getting paste on your soul,
align to achieve and remember winners never quit and quitter never wins.

And last but not least that always inspire me stand up again every time I fall by Robert Frost is

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Good Night and plea to him to get pleased on May Marathon Runners. God bless all
Good Night

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT.............after sending the application again in January.......CC CHARGED TODAY.......ALHAMDULILAH

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
umm abdullah said:
THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT.............after sending the application again in January.......CC CHARGED TODAY.......ALHAMDULILAH
Many congrats and good luck for your PER :)

yann944

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
amit80203 said:
Congrats 1111 for MR & PPR.

Congrats yann944 for clearing last hurdle, may u have a happy and prosperous life ahead in Canada.

Thanks Pankaj95. :)
Canada3211 said:
congratulations!!
swissfswp said:
Congrats Yann944
I hope to follow that timeline very soon as well via the Paris VO.
rawdah said:
Many congrats yann944 :)

Your Status is Updated.

All the best for your future and you can join our fb group if you wish.
Many thanks. :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi 1978bubun? When are you planning to "land"?

Many Banks have special programs for Newcomers.....You just have to walk in and ask.....they usually are good for up to the first 2-3 years after landing. I know Scotia Bank has a Start Right Program where they give you an unsecured Credit Card and work with you to build your history. Here is an article that would hopefully be helpful to your specific situation.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Does-Credit-History-Follow-You-Upon-Relocation-From-The-United-States-To-Canada?&id=671033

1978bubun said:
islandbabe (and others):

Do we have any such thread which can be used as a good guide (with the topics you already have mentioned)?

I specifically want to know about the credit building. Staying in USA for 5 years has taught me you can't do anything unless your credit history is strong. :(

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats umm abdullah, we hope you will get your PER soon, your updated entry should be in Row 410....please review and post the relevant changes/info so that the admins can update. Thanks.

umm abdullah said:

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
rinash said:
I got my MR request today along with RPRF and Passport

CIC also instructed to send me

''Copy of receipt from Online payment by Credit Card for processing fee for child ($150), the receipt # should start with R (such as Rxxxxxxxxx). It is required for processing of the fee. This must be received at this office by: 03/28/2014''

Do any one have idea what is this.

my child application was added later hence i send the processing fee of my child through Amercian Express Credit Card.

Congrate mate

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
umm abdullah said:
Congrats. All the best

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone - I've not been very active on here as our visa office (Vienna) is doing NOTHING so we are trying not to think about it. Congratulations to everyone who is getting good news!

Just a quick question - does anyone know why the quarterly processing times have not been updated / does anyone know when they usually are? Last update was from 30 October so I thought there would be new numbers by now (or have I missed something?). We are anxious so see if Vienna's processing times go up yet again (and cautiously hoping that they go down!)...

Cheers and good luck!

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
Cap Updated...2134 filled...

Eligible occupation
(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of complete applications counted towards the 300 sub-cap Footnote 1
0211 Engineering managers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
1112 Financial and investment analysts 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers 76
2131 Civil engineers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2132 Mechanical engineers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2134 Chemical engineers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2143 Mining engineers 11
2144 Geological engineers 7
2145 Petroleum engineers 116
2146 Aerospace engineers 50
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers) 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2154 Land surveyors 31
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics 140
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists 19
3142 Physiotherapists 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
3143 Occupational Therapists 62
3211 Medical laboratory technologists 300 (Cap reached) Footnote 2
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants 136
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists 28
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists 68
3216 Medical Sonographers 44
3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists 38