+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhFSW2174,

Your patience will bring good news for you very soon. I wish you good luck to get MR, RPRF and PPR without further delay.

bhFSW2174 said:
Dear member,
My fingers are ready to publish MR/RPRF and PPT request received status 8) 8)
Will publish immediately as I receive it :)

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Totally agree with you I2C.
NDVO, please give some Decision Made.. This waiting period is affecting so many of our plans.

I2C said:
Its been exactly 2 months today since my passports were received by the Embassy and nearly 9 months since application.

Most of us have our own personal reasons for having applied in first place for FSW program. Wish they could realize how personal and professional lives are impacted, the future altered, present affected, sacrifices made just waiting and waiting.....

Please give Decision Made !

Mandy0062

Dec 13, 2013
I2C said:
Its been exactly 2 months today since my passports were received by the Embassy and nearly 9 months since application.

Most of us have our own personal reasons for having applied in first place for FSW program. Wish they could realize how personal and professional lives are impacted, the future altered, present affected, sacrifices made just waiting and waiting.....

Same here.
In my case also today is exactly 2 months when my pp rchd ndvo.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
That';s very informative.. Thanks alot buddy.. I have paid the fees via DD. Right now I am quite positive and checking the updates every second..

sherdills said:
Dear Owais - There could be many reasons for the rejection of the documents. If you have constructed your application package in accordance to the guidelines provided within the check list, there should not be any issue with it. They calculate points elgibility based on the factual data provided, if something is missing they are not gonna make any guess. The most common errors are:
a. people forget to sign any of the application forms.
b. if applying as a family, information about spouse is missing or signatures.
c. mode of payment - by credit card - if your card declines the payment. DD is secured.
d. Canadian educaton equaliavance - attach the orignal letter along with copy of the transcripts.
e. experience letters are very important as they provide a base to attain the required marks. so these should be close to the mentioned requiremnts
f. proof of birth - birth certificate should be provided. Passports are not accepted for this purpose.
and list goes on....... :)
i hope and wish the missing experience letter will not have any impact as your self claimed points are 67. so be positive and hopefull.
Your NOC-2134 is building up very strongly from mid november, the last update showed 204 and it seems CIC is processing mid - end Dec 2013 applications. Based on that i am quite optimistic you are definately in. Good Luck

Regards

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
I2C said:

totally agree with you buddy.. they don't understand how much mental pressure it gives in this waiting period...
It is a very big decision to apply for a PR from a well settled job to a new cuontry and find a new job there...
for you atleast they took your passports... for us few 2174s and 1112s dont know what are they doing sitting on our files.... doing bg checks by visiting a office premises of few of us.. don't they understand how negative impacts it can have on our future, it can spoil relations with our managers. But those bunch of PAFSO employees will never understand this...

ktm

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]NDVO[/b]
NOC Code......
[b]2174[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]27-05-2013[/b]
Nomination.....
[b]PER: 16-08-2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b] 25-10-2013[/b]
IELTS Request
Submitted with Document
Med's Request
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15-12-2013[/b]
Passport Req..
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b] DM: 10-12-2013[/b]
LANDED..........
[b] 19-09-2014[/b]
I2C said:

According to NDVO list: If we put in order from the Medical Request date you are the one who should be getting DM after maheshnep.. so we are looking forward to you getting DM :) (based on instance of mahesh as he was first to report MR and then to report DM.)

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
ktm said:
According to NDVO list: If we put in order from the Medical Request date you are the one who should be getting DM after maheshnep.. so we are looking forward to you getting DM :) (based on instance of mahesh as he was first to report MR and then to report DM.)
Correct, but I think they do this in batches. After Mahesh's MR there was a gap of 2/3 days then mine came and after mine a whole bunch. So as I see mine may initiate and/or be part of the next DMs batch if all good with Medicals etc.

Jul 3, 2013
hello friends

mahesdep get Decision Made 54 days after submitting passports.( inspite chrismas & new year holiday and festival season)

he is the only applicant in 2013 FSWP DM from ndvo ( rest canadaniwasi applied before)

in general if discuss with the one who got decision made the average time in 6 to 8 weeks.
so ready for DM's this week and next week atleast 10-15. I am sure.

I submitted PP's exactly 41 days before to Ndvo.

Lets hope for best

hirvish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
nkalra said:
Hi Hirvish,

To whom you are referring here as employer some one from HR dept or the company landline no which are normally handles by reception (depends form company to company) or your reporting manager,if it is your reporting manager have you given his or her details in reference letter ?

Thank you
its company landline no.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
It is nice to know that you are just on the verge of getting your PR Visa, Best of luck for that but we must not forget that there are plenty of other applicants who may have applied ahead of us and still waiting for their turn to get MR,PPR etc. So all the form mates lets come together and pray for all those who started early but left behind due to some reason or the other. May God full fill everybody's wish in and out of this forum to get PR Visa this year. Ameen.
God Bless Us all.
Guruji Kripa karna.

I2C said:

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hirvish said:
its company landline no.

DEAR CAN U PLS TELL THAT WHEN WAS SECOND LINE ADDED IN YOUR ECAS AND WHICH DATE IS STATED FOR PROCESS..

hirvish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
POM18 said:
DEAR CAN U PLS TELL THAT WHEN WAS SECOND LINE ADDED IN YOUR ECAS AND WHICH DATE IS STATED FOR PROCESS..
Hi POM18,

i dont know exactly when it was added as i was not regularly checking ecas but it states that process start date is 6th Dec.

regards,