+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sb222300

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged 6th Dec 2013
Hi Seniors and Friends,

I got the message from CIC:

Your file is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial review. You will be contacted should there be further requirements.

What does this mean?? My CC was charged in 1st week of Dec, but still no PER. ECAS shows the status as IN PROCESS.

Please reply.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
rakeshtk said:
Location Kerala.... Please share with me NDVO SS admin....I don't have the link to it.....
Halla malayali...
Which part of Kerala are you from..

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
sb222300 said:
Hi Seniors and Friends,

Your file is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial review. You will be contacted should there be further requirements.

What does this mean?? My CC was charged in 1st week of Dec, but still no PER. ECAS shows the status as IN PROCESS.

Please reply.

It means your PER is on the way!

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
sb222300 said:
Hi Seniors and Friends,

Please reply.
Did u send any case specific enquirt to CIO....if yes thn when did u send it

sb222300

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged 6th Dec 2013
No, I havent sent any such enquiry. I only enquired about the status of my application since I did not receive the PER even after 1 month of CC charge, though my ECAS status shows In process.

rajvir0707 said:
Did u send any case specific enquirt to CIO....if yes thn when did u send it
Hi Seniors and Friends,

Please reply

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
aloha said:
Hello everyone,

Got the MR email today along with RPRF and PCC submission request.

After few minutes got two more separate emails in my mailbox with IMM 1017 form for me and my wife.

Thanks
Congrats

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sb222300 said:
Hi Seniors and Friends,

Please reply.
i guess this means...
u have passed the docs completeness check and your actual app review is under process...
you will get your PER soon...
God bless u :)

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
goodhope said:
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words.this is the beauty of this forum.When we are to achieve a common goal we feel pain and happiness of each other.There are true heroes and experts in this forum (unfortunately for 2013 applicant they are seldom seen these days.I always think why people need to migrate I believe it is on our trait.So we have so many options to survive where our kins did not have when they cross the unknown territories crossing rough seas using a logs.
I had taken so many bold decisions on the verge obtaining my PR(some think I am completely stupid)But whatever happens i will not stop it
Did u inquire about ur dd and any update about ur ecas I asked my bank yesterday but they said my dd still pending for encashment

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
lids2154 said:
i guess this means...
u have passed the docs completeness check and your actual app review is under process...
you will get your PER soon...
God bless u :)
hi lids what the status of ur dd and ecas i am bit worry as i have checked my dd status with my bank he said that my dd is still outstanding and ecas status shows nothing.we dd people are in panic.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
aami786pk said:
Did u inquire about ur dd and any update about ur ecas I asked my bank yesterday but they said my dd still pending for encashment
same here

I have noticed same pattern of 2011. Encashment of DD takes more than 60 days.Only issue is outstanding CC of microzone(we cant figure out cap filled before him).But DD is equal to ready cash.There might be lot of DD payers and CIO must be waiting(hopefully).That may explain the few fille cap in recent update.If we can find someone (after us)paid CC and charged we are Ok.Otherwise we are out of the race

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Forum friends, Some important tips when you work with an employment agency.

What do I need to know about working with an employment agency?

Employment agencies never charge fees to candidates, so if a firm ever asks you to pay for their services, this should be a red flag.

Find out if the agency you are dealing with is a member of ACSESS. This is the governing body for employment agencies; ACSESS members adhere to a strict code of ethics.

Find out if the agency you are dealing with is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.

When submitting a resume, be sure to send it as a WORD document so it can be properly added to the database.

If you are applying for a specific position, be sure your resume contains all relevant information that pertains to the position you are applying for.

Be open and honest with the recruiter you are working with so they can negotiate on your behalf and ideally secure the best terms that you are looking for.

Always communicate with the recruiter you are working with so they are aware of any changes in your situation, and can act in your best interest when negotiating any potential offers.

manonquest

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]NDVO[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]2132[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=blue][b]07-06-2013[/b][/color] PER Received: [color=blue][b]27-08-2013
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]24-10-2013[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=blue][b]Submitted with File[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]19-12-2013[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=blue][b]NDVO has waived it[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color] Passport Sent on: [color=blue][b]23-12-2013[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]02-FEB-2014 DM[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]APRIL 2014[/b][/color]
@ diode, I have replied on your personal message.

Regards

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
aami786pk said:
hi lids what the status of ur dd and ecas i am bit worry as i have checked my dd status with my bank he said that my dd is still outstanding and ecas status shows nothing.we dd people are in panic.

ammi dont be panic in wait of DD status...I came to know about my status after 18 days of DD encashment date.so wait and do pray from Allah.