+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
goodhope said:
same here

I have noticed same pattern of 2011. Encashment of DD takes more than 60 days.Only issue is outstanding CC of microzone(we cant figure out cap filled before him).But DD is equal to ready cash.There might be lot of DD payers and CIO must be waiting(hopefully).That may explain the few fille cap in recent update.If we can find someone (after us)paid CC and charged we are Ok.Otherwise we are out of the race
Dear i think cap is not an issue if last of week of december will be included,the issue is that our ecas has to be updated as in process becoz the file which are accepted updated as in process.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Mrs.Faisal said:
ammi dont be panic in wait of DD status...I came to know about my status after 18 days of DD encashment date.so wait and do pray from Allah.
Thanks a lot for good words,which bank u got dd from,and bank was able to tell you after 18 days of encashment.plz name the bank

kanishk17

Jun 7, 2013
hi everyone need some insight pls help my apssport expiring in jan 2015 i am a august applicant received PER in 18 november 2013 looking at the current speed there will be 4 5 months to get things done so i should apply for new passport or renew passport as pr visa for 1 yr but my expiring on jan 2015 so if i apply for fresh passport wud there be any problem in visa as my current passport details are with them plsss help

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
aami786pk said:
Thanks a lot for good words,which bank u got dd from,and bank was able to tell you after 18 days of encashment.plz name the bank

ammi it was HBL...but you know reference is must to know th status of DD

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Faisal said:
ammi dont be panic in wait of DD status...I came to know about my status after 18 days of DD encashment date.so wait and do pray from Allah.
You are right.... My DD wash cleared on Jan 2. I filed my app on Oct 30th. Hopefulval's was Oct 31st applicant her CC was charged on 20th Dec... See now difference of 2 weeks!!! But I got PER one day earlier than her's in the same way we filed the application...

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aami786pk said:
hi lids what the status of ur dd and ecas i am bit worry as i have checked my dd status with my bank he said that my dd is still outstanding and ecas status shows nothing.we dd people are in panic.
had called my bank this morning...
they are still waiting for the status from central bank.
will surely update my status once received... :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
diode said:
till now i haven't get any medical forms it's already more than 48 hours :( :( :(, can i go for medical without medical Forms IMM1017.
i called one of hospital they told me that they are e enabled and doesn't require any forms.they told me they need only request letter of ndvo.my question is that it is advisable to go medical examination without the form IMM 1017.and second question are e enabled hospitals has provision so that they can generate IMM 1017.
please suggest me.
regards
diode
The following quote may be useful to you

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Hi! Guys just wanna share that Me and my family (including kids) gone through medicals on December 9, 2013, at Sadhu Vasvani Hospital in South Moti Bagh, New Delhi and the doctor was, Dr. Malkit Law. She has E-medical facility available so guys it's good because with E-medical your medicals will be uploaded in 2 days'time to CHC, so no worry, no postal delays, etc. They charge Rs. 3500/ per adult and Rs. 1350/ for kids who are younger than 11 years old (this is the rate if only normal tests will be conducted, if someone has any probs then they might ask for additional tests but no worry just be cool). People say that she is very much strict, bla bla. Yea she look strict but very soft spoken, i mean no nonsense lady. Just answer the question and you are done. Do what she says to you or the nurse helping her tells you to do just do that much. Evening time was good they give me 3 p.m. time so reach there by 2.30 p.m. and at reception tell them that you are here for medicals for Canadian visa so they will give you token number (Dr. Law's nurse will call you according to the number). I went there my number was 2. I called them 2-3 days in advance and instead of they give me appointment date and time, they ask me when can i come. They asked me to bring 3-4 latest passport-size photographs (white background), medical forms/papers sent by NDVO/CHC, Passport original and photocopies and there is no specific instructions that you have to come empty stomach or can have food. So i ate my lunch and then went there with my family.

My number came and nurse told me to bring all the photographs, passports, and all docs with me and my family members docs too. Inside her room, she was accessing the e-medical website. We were 5 but principal applicant's medical paper were missing (we didn't receive from CHC) so the nurse said no worries, you tell us the application number or the UCI number this way they will take out the printouts of medical forms of the principal applicant (whose medicals were missing). She asked me some health related questions, any problems, any accidents, any hospitalizations in the past, smoking history, alcohol, etc. Then she check me with stethoscope and check my abdomen by palpating it with her hands for it they want patients to remove shirts ;D. (AGAIN SAYING JUST RESPOND PROMPTLY AND TO THE POINT.) TAKECARE of your passports and medical receipt.

They do only 3 standard tests and these are Blood tests only for (HIV and VDRL for any STDs - Sexually Transmitted Disease), Urine test, and Chest X-ray. Kids below 5 years they dont do any test, just visual screening and 5 years or above they do only urine test. They will stamp your medical forms with doc's names/number and her signature and paste your photo and give you back those medical forms as a receipt, keep medical bill receipt with you and i called them after 3 days and they said that after 2 days of test they have uploaded the medical reports/lab reports/x-ray reports to CHC/NDVO and after 10-15 days CIC website updated as "medicals received." I am now waiting for my kids passport as i reapplied after the medicals. 60 days validity is for Medicals and not for passports and landing fees submission as passports/fees can be submitted at any time as medicals are valid for 1 year and visa is also valid for 1 year from the date of medicals but submit passport and fees together and not in bits-n-pieces that first you send fees and after sometime passports. It is medicals which we have to send in 60 days' time else they may refuse the visa.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
rakeshtk said:
Admin. Please update my DD was encashed on 2nd Jan....
dear rakesh when was u able to check ur ecas status as in process after 2nd january the dd encahsment date or before that day.plz reply

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aami786pk said:
dear rakesh when was u able to check ur ecas status as in process after 2nd january the dd encahsment date or before that day.plz reply
I was able to check after getting PER...As becoz I didnt had any UCI number with me...

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
its been nearly a month (19th dec) since my passports and RPRF dd were received by NDVO.....But still waiting for DM....wonder how long will it take...

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Its been around 3 months since i received AOR but still nothing after that so you are in a much better situation. Be motivated and blessed.

dhanoa9015 said:
its been nearly a month (19th dec) since my passports and RPRF dd were received by NDVO.....But still waiting for DM....wonder how long will it take...

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Mrs.Faisal said:
ammi it was HBL...but you know reference is must to know th status of DD
ya i got reference,and whic was correspondent bank mentioned on ur dd,did u know fee date on the per or u got information from the bank

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
dhanoa9015 said:
dhanoa sab congrats for gettin here ,

in mine case it has been more than 2 months since medical and other docs.( rprf,pp) were submitted but till now nothing.
" in process " is all i see there in my ecas everyday. i dont know what is wrong with 'em ,why dont they just finalize it now . this is really painful as far as this wait is concerned . :-\ :( :( :( :( :( did you try to contact embassy regarding your case status ??????????
unfortunately nobody has the answer for this .:( :( :( :(