+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
who1074 said:
In printable version of NOC 2011 you will see a heading of "Employment Requirements". In this head educational requirements for a given occupation are detailed together with other things. Many think that it is mandatory to meet those requirements in order to qualify which in my opinion is not the complete story.

My opinion is based on the statement mentioned in the below manual which goes like this, on page 12

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have:
 performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and
 performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)].
Note: The “Employment Requirements” listed in the NOC description for each occupation are not applicable.

Having said that, of course one cannot perform the duties of a Mechanical Engineer after obtaining a degree in Medicine.

Now, to me your case seems fine but at the end of the day its the case officer who is going to decide. There is no technical glitch stopping you from having a positive review.

Best of luck.
Thatnks a lot dear for ur comprehensive reply I also have same opinion

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dhanoa9015 said:
i think 2morow we may hear atleast 1 decision made update from one of our NDVO applicants.....seriously hope that my intuition is true...
Hopefully it will be mine ... Fingers crossed :-[ ::) ??? :-[

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Bihari said:
Friends,
I am very much excited to share the news that I have received MR & RPR today.........
Admin pls update

Time line:
App Rece: 06/24/2013
AOR: 09/11/2013
MR & RPR Request: 01/08/2014
Admin pls update my visa office as CPPO

Thanks!
Congrats Bihari.........

Mohanna1977

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21.June.2013
Nomination.....
10.Sep.2013
AOR Received.
20.Sep.2013
File Transfer...
20.Sep.2013
Med's Request
24.Jul.2014
Med's Done....
28.Jul.2014
Bihari said:
Friends,
I am very much excited to share the news that I have received MR & RPR today.........
Admin pls update

Time line:

Thanks!
Congrats Bihari,
NDVO is making a beautiful colors to our spreadsheet, hope all forum members get yellow colors till end of 2014.

Be happy, all the best

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
mdec1980 said:
Congratulations for those who just got into the cap!! :) I know the patience.
While my hope is down to 1%, I am trying to search for any news in 2014 FSWP Plans to support the notice issued on Nov 2013 ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-01.asp. maybe you guys has atleast any info. Or maybe this will run from May 2014- December 2014? or nothing at all?
There are still 66 free places for 2263, so you must keep your faith ;). It's true that between last 2263 person charged and you are still a month and a half, but you'll never know. If this rhythm of charging is kept and not increased, you have real chances to catch your place... ;). Be optimistic!!! :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated...Congrats on the good news :) and to all others who have gotten similar news
Bihari said:
Friends,
Admin pls update

Time line:

Thanks!

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear fatima20,

With reference to the following sentence:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada a s Federal Skilled Worker(FSW). We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category.

If you read it carefully, it means that you are not eligible for processing in this category; the category in which you applied, which is NOC category but it doesn't mean that your application is not eligible for processing in NOC 2147. So answer to your first question is NO.

The answer to your second question is that you are rejected for only one reason which is CAP reached.

Hope this will help.
Thanx for ur reply... Inshallah will apply nxt time

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Dear Forumites,

I sent an email to LVO to request for information regarding the addition of a child (born after the application was submitted to CIO) into my FSW application and got the following reply.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

My Query to the forumites is:

How should I pay the fees for the child. I think it is CAD 150 which I have to pay. Should i fill the "Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] " again with credit card details and send it to LVO or CIO? I checked the LVO fee payment website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx#footnote1 and it says "Please note that if you submit your application to a Canadian office (CPC or CIO), payment should be made at that office". Does that mean I have to send the payment form to CIO?

Should I send it to: Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom |

Secondly, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that LVO sends all correspondence via post and NOT by email as they mentioned that "Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details". So we should be waiting for the MR letter NOT MR mail.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Zenghi

mdec1980

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Doc's Request.
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
Med's Request
15-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by the 3rd qtr of 2015
envman said:
There are still 66 free places for 2263, so you must keep your faith ;). It's true that between last 2263 person charged and you are still a month and a half, but you'll never know. If this rhythm of charging is kept and not increased, you have real chances to catch your place... ;). Be optimistic!!! :)
I like the spirit! Thanks!
:)

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Make a bankers draft in the favor of Receiver general of Canada and payable in Canadian Dollars.
Send it together with all the required forms and post it to the address ( dont forget to mention your UCI at the back of the draft and also ur name and other stuffs)
38 Grosvenor Street
United Kingdom

Simple...done and dusted.

zenghi said:
Dear Forumites,

I sent an email to LVO to request for information regarding the addition of a child (born after the application was submitted to CIO) into my FSW application and got the following reply.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

How should I pay the fees for the child. I think it is CAD 150 which I have to pay. Should i fill the "Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] " again with credit card details and send it to LVO or CIO? I checked the LVO fee payment website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx#footnote1 and it says "Please note that if you submit your application to a Canadian office (CPC or CIO), payment should be made at that office". Does that mean I have to send the payment form to CIO?

Should I send it to: Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
United Kingdom |

Secondly, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that LVO sends all correspondence via post and NOT by email as they mentioned that "Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details". So we should be waiting for the MR letter NOT MR mail.

Zenghi

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
Dear all,

I received a reply from CIO upon my query to update additional informatio.

Good Day,

According to our records a letter of assessment was sent via email 14 Nov 2013 advising your file was being transferred to the visa office for further assessment/decision. Your file is no longer with our office. Any enquiries regarding your file should be directed to the visa office in London.

The following is a copy of the letter that was sent via email: Then attached PER CONFIRMATION....

My question is that as per this reply from CIO, my file is transfered to LVO or not.

Please reply....

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
engrkamran77 said:
Dear all,

I received a reply from CIO upon my query to update additional informatio.

Good Day,

According to our records a letter of assessment was sent via email 14 Nov 2013 advising your file was being transferred to the visa office for further assessment/decision. Your file is no longer with our office. Any enquiries regarding your file should be directed to the visa office in London.

The following is a copy of the letter that was sent via email: Then attached PER CONFIRMATION....

My question is that as per this reply from CIO, my file is transfered to LVO or not.

Please reply....
"Any enquiries regarding your file should be directed to the visa office in London.". It is clear that your file is in London.

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I also received a response from LVO and as oer reply they mentioned they will respond to decisions by post to given address or theEmail adress provided. Means Email channel is also valid.
So, please keep tracking both for purpose.

zenghi said:
Dear Forumites,

your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport

38 Grosvenor Street
United Kingdom |

Zenghi

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
But this is not shown in status on CIC website

zenghi said:
"Any enquiries regarding your file should be directed to the visa office in London.". It is clear that your file is in London.