+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

MSNAIR

Aug 19, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Sept 2013
Achiever 99 said:
cool... congrats :) .... update us when you get any email or letter when was ur CC/DD was deposited.....
Thanks
My cc was charged on 27 Nov

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
rakeshtk said:
Hi Achiever and all other friends waiting for CC and DD charging please give me your attention

Today have I done an analysis on 4 different NOCs 1112, 2263, 2145 and 3211 using MS Excel by making use of the spreadsheet data. I chosen 1112, 2263 and 2145 for analysis because 1112 is the fastest moving NOC, 2263 is moving at medium pace and many of us are still waiting for result & 2145 becoz it is the slowest NOC. These NOCs can give us a clear cut picture becoz they are in different levels of filling towards the cap. I understood that,

1. CIC charging the applicants purely on first come first served basis regardless of the NOCs (Means all of us are in the same queue)
2. The charged applicants are directly adding to the CIC website towards the cap count.
3. Some fluctuations can be seen in the spread sheet that I marked in red. It may be becoz different banks taking different time to release the amount.

Those applicants whose CC or DD taking very long time to get charged in comparing with the other applicants must have to be concerned.

I would like to share my analysis spreadsheet with you guys. But I can't find an attaching option for spreadsheet in this forum. Any of you can advice me how to share the spreadsheet among the members of this forum or those who want it can send me a PM of your email id. I am happy to share with you.
Thanks for your analysis Rakesh.....
I just have a quick question in this.. If that is the case then they should have returned the application. what is the point of keeping it with them for nearly 4 months... If at all they have already made their mind that they will not gonna process those apps then whats the point of retaining those apps with them... ??? ??? ... So the bottom line is I dont see the logic of keeping the apps with them for nothing.

Also, I have seen some other applicants who applied and got it returned within three months because of the incomplete info in the documents. Which obviously makes sense because they find fault in the app.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Seeing one of the cases from this forum, wherein Application was delivered and when the applicant mailed CIC about the status they replied that there were no records of the application. :eek: :eek: :eek:
The applicant then sent the courier number and the application was later found by CIC.
I wonder in this case what would the application date be....the date application was delieverd or the date CIC found the application somewhere in the chunk??.
??? ??? ???

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
MLT3211 said:
Hi all

Received PER mail yesterday

Thanks to all the people of this forum once again
Congrats MLT3211...really happy for you...we're in the same boat now :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
MSNAIR said:
Thanks
My cc was charged on 27 Nov
Oh okay... and you got the PER email by them-self OR you sent them an enquiry email and they responded back with the file transfer news??

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Nizam06024 said:
Seeing one of the cases from this forum, wherein Application was delivered and when the applicant mailed CIC about the status they replied that there were no records of the application. :eek: :eek: :eek:
The applicant then sent the courier number and the application was later found by CIC.
I wonder in this case what would the application date be....the date application was delieverd or the date CIC found the application somewhere in the chunk??.
??? ??? ???
Are you serious :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Thanks for your analysis Rakesh.....
I just have a quick question in this.. If that is the case then they should have returned the application. what is the point of keeping it with them for nearly 4 months... If at all they have already made their mind that they will not gonna process those apps then whats the point of retaining those apps with them... ??? ??? ... So the bottom line is I dont see the logic of keeping the apps with them for nothing.

Also, I have seen some other applicants who applied and got it returned within three months because of the incomplete info in the documents. Which obviously makes sense because they find fault in the app.
If the application is with CIC for more than 4 months there is a highly probability that the application is rejected and the CIC would have sent the documents in regular post. As you may know no one can predict when the documents sent though regular post can reach you. Even CIC mentioned it specifically in their website after rejection they send back your application through regular post and they are not liable even if you were not able to receive the documents... If you go through the spreadsheet of this forum you can understand that very few applicants have taken 3 months to get their fee charged and the maximum number of days that has taken to charge the fee was 98 days not more than that. So 4 months is really a long time....

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Adrenalineforu said:
Just wanted to speak my mind.

I'm constantly getting this fear. Sending PP through courier and NDVO returning them through national (registered) post seems to be a risky affair at this time of the year. There is a huge volume of courier movement during this festive season towards the year-end and there are high chances of packages getting lost. VFS seems to be a much better option than national post or any other private courier company. I know of cases where Christmas & new year gifts were lost in the transit plus I'm not too comfortable with the govt. mail departments.

Maybe I'm over-thinking but I think proactively. I feared losing the credit card before sending the application in May and hence kept it in my cupboard till the time it was charged by CIC. There was one guy in the forum who reported loss of CC after sending the application and had to block it. Same thing could happen with couriers sent with ordinary or govt. postal services.

Just my thought.
Can't we go and submit the passports by hand.. ?? Is that not allowed in NDVO

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Nizam06024 said:
??? ??? ???
Nizam, I had a very similar case. I had sent an email to CIC with a query(2.5 months after I sent the application) and got a response from them that there was no record of any application with my name. Other forum-mates who sent their application close to my time had already had their CC charged by then. I also did not have any status of my package being delivered(I sent through USPS and they handed over to Canada post in Canada). After following up with USPS and Canada post for almost a week, I was able to track the package and found it got delivered on July 4th. I mailed the tracking details(with the name of the person who received the package)to CIC with "EXTREMELY URGENT and IMPORTANT" as subject line and got a response from them in 5 days with my UCI and Application details. They also charged my CC the same day(normally they charge 5-6 days before sending the PER).

Also, for me the application date is showing as July 4th(when it was delivered). Hope you got some idea about how CIC works :mad: :eek: :-[

SaravK

Star Member
Apr 4, 2013
Georgia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER in June
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013. Received by CIC: 19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2014
Just wanted to share the good news that the Xpresspost tracking # got activated- meaning my passports are on the way to me.
And also the timeline of things happened after MR.

I got my PPR on 11/7.
Sent passports in Fedex with a Xpresspost envelope in it on 11/18.
Received by CIC on 11/19.
Xpresspost Tracking # got activated: 12/12
Tentative date of passports delivery: 12/16-12/17

Whoever sent their passports - it takes about 4 weeks from the day you sent passports to receive it back.

Good luck to all the aspirants!

fswp_newbie

Dec 12, 2013
Hi All,

I'm just new to the forum and I have a quick question. Would anyone know or have insights on the following:

1. Does having a UCI # mean that the application has been opened/checked?
2. Do all applicants whose applications been returned have UCI #s?

TIA.

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
Hey guys,

My application received yesterday by MIKE

but i am worried that in generic form question No.:4, name of visa office i wrote india instead of new delhi

So please suggest is it going to problem or not?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BAMP said:
Hey guys,

My application received yesterday by MIKE

but i am worried that in generic form question No.:4, name of visa office i wrote india instead of new delhi

So please suggest is it going to problem or not?

There were members in this forum whose application accepted and sent to NDVO even after not mentioning visa office name and there was another whose application got rejected as becoz he didnt mentioned the visa office. It depends on luck and visa officer who going to evaluate the documents. I think as becoz u mentioned the country name thy may send it to NDVO....

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
welcomecanada said:
Does any one have the case that only PCC was requested after AOR?
Dear Member,
I think one of the member was asked about that. I exactly don't recall the name of the member. How about you.
Is your PCC alone is requested ?