+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

MSNAIR

Aug 19, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Sept 2013
Hi friends
Got a reply mail from cic that my file has been transferred to NDVO.
Please update.
Thanks and best wishes to all the forumites :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This size envelop can intake A4 size paper unfolded. I used unbound A4 size polythene pouches, which you can find from any book shop. This pouch is open from the top ONLY and A4 size paper can be inserted unfolded in this pouch. I used one pouch for each line item of the Document Checklist i.e. one pouch for complete Generic Application form along with any explanation letter, if any, one pouch for all work experiences incl. reference letters, experience letters, explanation letters, one pouch for travel documents for whole family and so on. I bound related documents using paper clips inside each pouch i.e. reference letter, experience letter, pay slips, etc. related to one job bound together using paper clip with explanation letter on the top. Same approach was applied for all documents in each pouch. Don't forget to staple documents which consititute multiple pages such as passports. Use paper clips to bind related documents together. I used blank stickers which were sticked outside each pouch and wrote the title of Document Checklist line item i.e. Generic Application Form for Canada, Work Experience etc. I placed them in same sequence of Document Checklist and Document Checklist on the top in separate pouch, inserted all these documents into the preferred sized envelop and sent.

Hope that will help.

gangster9rls said:
thanx buddy

by the way how did you send your package to CIO
since they are mentioned specific size of cover i.e 23 cmX 30 cm
is it possible to put all documents unbound
if we use bound file or file with making holes on docs
it wont fit with 23X30 cm
please throw some light

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
MSNAIR said:
Hi friends
Please update.
Sir

Congratulations - Stay blessed

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Dear All,
I know this question has been asked so many times on this forum but i tried a lot to search on this thread but failed..can i get the CIC contact number and how to proceed to get the status of application

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
You are right by saying about the overall cap but I believe whp111 is also correct about the individual NOC.
Hi Achiever and all other friends waiting for CC and DD charging please give me your attention

Today have I done an analysis on 4 different NOCs 1112, 2263, 2145 and 3211 using MS Excel by making use of the spreadsheet data. I chosen 1112, 2263 and 2145 for analysis because 1112 is the fastest moving NOC, 2263 is moving at medium pace and many of us are still waiting for result & 2145 becoz it is the slowest NOC. These NOCs can give us a clear cut picture becoz they are in different levels of filling towards the cap. I understood that,

1. CIC charging the applicants purely on first come first served basis regardless of the NOCs (Means all of us are in the same queue)
2. The charged applicants are directly adding to the CIC website towards the cap count.
3. Some fluctuations can be seen in the spread sheet that I marked in red. It may be becoz different banks taking different time to release the amount.

Those applicants whose CC or DD taking very long time to get charged in comparing with the other applicants must have to be concerned.

I would like to share my analysis spreadsheet with you guys. But I can't find an attaching option for spreadsheet in this forum. Any of you can advice me how to share the spreadsheet among the members of this forum or those who want it can send me a PM of your email id. I am happy to share with you.

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
gangster9rls said:
As I mentioned, your case is exactly similar to my case but with following differences:

1. My wife's family name on marriage certificate is her pre-marriage family name but your wife's family name on marriage certificate is her post-marriage family name which I believe can cause problems.

2. My wife's family name before marriage was her father's given name and my wife's family name after marriage is her husband's (myself) given name. I don't know if it is the same came with you. Is Yondoti your father-in-law's given name/part of full name or caste name and is Gumma your given name/part of your full name or caste name? In my case, it is very straight forward to prove that my wife is daughter of my father-in-law and wife of myself due to her family name.

Now I think, you have two options:

1. Go and get rectify your marriage certificate by printing your wife's pre-marriage full name. Attach her birth certificate, secondary school certificate (showing her full name, date of birth and father's name) and rectified marriage certificate as pre-marriage documents and National ID cards, Passport, Driving license (if available) as post-marriage documents along with an explanation letter clearly writing your wife was carrying ABC Yondoti before marriage and she decided to change her family name after marriage and now she is carrying ABC Gumma and refer to attached documents for CIO. This is what I did. Your case will be pretty straight forward if Yondoti is part of your father-in-law's name and Gumma is part of your name.

2. Attach her birth certificate and secondary school certificate (showing her full name, date of birth and father's name) as pre-marriage documents and existing marriage certificate, National ID cards, Passport, Driving license (if available) as post-marriage documents along with an explanation letter clearly writing your wife was carrying ABC Yondoti before marriage and she decided to change her family name after marriage and now she is carrying ABC Gumma and refer to attached documents for CIO. Your have to clearly explain that your marriage certificate was registered after 15 days of marriage therefore her post-marriage family name is printed rather than pre-marriage family name.

If this is legal and easy to rectify marriage certificates in your country, I am sure you won't face any problem but for option 2, it will be a try and there is no harm in trying if you can't go for option 1. You can also get a legal opinion on both options because I am not legal expert.

Good luck for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much for your kind reply

but what I understood from your post is that
you misunderstood my question, hence the recommendations follwoed the same way
let me clearly explain to you

Yednoti is my wife maiden family name and Gumma is my family name.
so by virtue of marriage obviously she will get my family name.
more over in her birth certificates and passports her father name, her mother name and my name was there
so no question of elating with her maiden family name.

coming to marriage certificate
In India, every state has its own rules and regulations.
In my opinion there is no such hard rule that wife maiden name should come in marriage certificates,
for instances in my case for getting marriage certificate, we need to give an affidavit which shall be notarized by Notary public stating that
my maiden name is xxxxx and I married with this guy on this date XXXX at xxxxx
so, By virtue of marriage please change my family name.

along with this affidavit other documents are three witness, combined photo, marriage invitation
needs to submit to marriage registrar

after careful examination, he will issue marriage certificate with family name of husband for wife.

hence for wife, husband family name will come on marriage certificate itself.

There are some cases, the wife name will be her maiden name for whom they don't submit an affidavit along with witness.

I dont find any problem in my marriage certiifcate, and moreover it was attested by Ministry of External affairs, India.
My wife also got US dependent visa with same marriage certificate .

Actually my question is

since we submitted the notarized affidavit to marriage registar and we dont have that copy
so can we submit marriage certificate and passport copies since my wife family name already changed.
for her maiden name i can submit her birth certificates.

I got suggestion form one of my colleague that notarized Sworn affidavit by my wife will serve the purpose.

if you any suggestions please let me know
U seem to be stuck with this problem for a while now. I suggest that just make one more affidavit stating that XXXX Yendoti and XXXX Gumma are one and the same person. Rather than wondering better make the said affidavit right away. It will act as a document for proof of name change incase your marriage certificate does not have her maiden name on it.
Generally the marriage certificate with the maiden name and the passport with the changed name, spouse's name and parents name, together are proof enough. Thats what I submitted for myself in my application. But since u have a problem doing that better make an affidavit.

Hope that helps

t.anacleto

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Passport Req..
06-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014
MLT3211 said:
Hi all

Received PER mail yesterday

Thanks to all the people of this forum once again

Congrats, buddy! So happy for you!!!

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
FYI
NDVO is having a christmas holiday only on 25th, 26th dec and on 1st of Jan only :D

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
SAP_BW said:
Mates,

Is it true that Canadian staff at NDVO usually go on leave for last two week of December for celebration Christmas festival with their family??

If so then be prepare mentally that they may get speed in giving MR from first week of January.
Having worked in London for few years and seen Christmas celebration I can clearly say, as we all know, this is their biggest festival and they are in relax mood in the festival season. Work process overall in slow in general in last two weeks of December. So it is most likely that most staff in the NDVO can also take a break for two weeks and fly back to home country and resume in Jan with full swing.

Having said that it is most likely that the process with speed up rapidly at the start of Jan.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
Stoic said:
Officially they have only two leaves. But this is the holiday time and the offices are generally deserted due to people utilizing their leaves. They run at bare minimum capacity in last two weeks of December. Looking at this week's number of MRs from NDVO, it seems they are already in the holiday mood. Today is also over, tomorrow is Friday. Lets see if they send some MRs tomorrow.
But you read between the lines, those days are just mandatory holidays, I feel that officers would still go off for a longer time...!!!!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Adrenalineforu said:
Just wanted to speak my mind.

I'm constantly getting this fear. Sending PP through courier and NDVO returning them through national (registered) post seems to be a risky affair at this time of the year. There is a huge volume of courier movement during this festive season towards the year-end and there are high chances of packages getting lost. VFS seems to be a much better option than national post or any other private courier company. I know of cases where Christmas & new year gifts were lost in the transit plus I'm not too comfortable with the govt. mail departments.

Maybe I'm over-thinking but I think proactively. I feared losing the credit card before sending the application in May and hence kept it in my cupboard till the time it was charged by CIC. There was one guy in the forum who reported loss of CC after sending the application and had to block it. Same thing could happen with couriers sent with ordinary or govt. postal services.

Just my thought.
I just noticed that you applied under NOC 0211 and got the PER in 4 months... which in general is more time than usual comparing with other NOC's.
I am also under 0211 and nearly four months... still waiting for the PER.... is it usual that 0211 apps take more time??? ??? ???

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
MSNAIR said:
Hi friends
Please update.
cool... congrats :) .... update us when you get any email or letter when was ur CC/DD was deposited.....

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
klmy said:
Dear All,
I know this question has been asked so many times on this forum but i tried a lot to search on this thread but failed..can i get the CIC contact number and how to proceed to get the status of application
How can I know the status of my application?
A. In reality you can’t. But if you have sent your application 8 ~ 10 weeks ago, then you can email at cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca to get the status of your application. You will have to send them your Last name, First name, Date of Birth, Country of Birth in order to get the notification. You will receive a reply by email within 20 working days.

Always check updated time under Economic Classes here.

Q. How to contact CIC via Phone Number?
A. Following are the Call Center numbers of CIC. Please follow IVR accordingly.

NOTE: It is not necessary that you will get information about Federal Skilled Worker Program. Do not call them before time [8 ~ 10 weeks], they will NOT be able to help you!

Inside Canada: 1-888-242‑2100
Outside Canada: 1-613-944-4000

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
klmy said:
Dear All,
I dont have contact number but I can share email with you... pls take out space and use
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca