+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ProjectGKaneda

Star Member
May 11, 2013
HI,

I am a May 16 applicant for NOC 1112, VO New Delhi. I have not received a medical yet. However some people who have applied much later have started to get medical.

1) I am wondering when should I expect my medical request?
2) Will I receive courier or email or both for the said intimation?
3) Once I get medical request will my status on the cic website change?

Wish everyone the very best in their applications.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Floxzy, believe it, 'your' VO will soon start rolling your's out. ;)
God'll perfect all than concerns us all.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Thanks Karma. Please can you recall for me where in this bthread GCMS was discussed. I think yesterday or day before. Was reading but somehow my phone slipped

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
guys i got a weird thing here, i haven't got the PER email yet but i went to ECAS which usually says i dont have an application in process and strangely it opened up with my details and (In Process) status with a line saying we've received your application for permanent residence on september 5, 2013
so....does it mean i'm in or maybe there's a problem with my email address??..nothing in inbox or junk box so far
i checked the application i submitted and my email is correctly written!!! so what is goin on??
any ideas??

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
Ewy2012 said:
guys i got a weird thing here, i haven't got the PER email yet but i went to ECAS which usually says i dont have an application in process and strangely it opened up with my details and (In Process) status with a line saying we've received your application for permanent residence on september 5, 2013
so....does it mean i'm in or maybe there's a problem with my email address??..nothing in inbox or junk box so far
i checked the application i submitted and my email is correctly written!!! so what is goin on??
any ideas??
Sometimes it takes a while for them to send email like in my case the ECAS was updated on Nov 7, but I received email on Nov 13. So chill. You are in. You should get the email soon.

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
cnonline said:
Sometimes it takes a while for them to send email like in my case the ECAS was updated on Nov 7, but I received email on Nov 13. So chill. You are in. You should get the email soon.
thanks man :) by they way i wanted to ask you about the mailing address of CPP-O..i might need to send them updated PCC b4 they ask in order to avoid PCC expiry :)( 3 months validity))

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
dada-karma said:
Hello GisG,
All I can infer from this reply to you is that its a normal format sent to applicants who have the same case as yours. The replies are often like more of 'copy and paste' thing.
You do not have to worry. Just keep hanging there. You'll be amazed when you get your MR soonest.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Unfortunately, this is true.
All post MI2 cases are immediately put "In Process", once they received a positive eligibility reviev by CIO. Then the files are transferred to the local VO, where they are put into a queue to "await review" by an officer.
So hang in there, eventually all files will be processed.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
GisG said:
Fellow LVO Applicant I guess there is a very tiny +ve news I can infer from their response to my CSE sent on 26th of nov. I believe work has started pretty slowly on FSW2013 application in my opinion.

The response is pretty generic. However, you may see the highlighted portion of their response where my inference that skeletal work has started on FSW2013 applications was derived.

This was the CSE I raised:

Enquiry: APPLICATION UPDATE AND ENQUIRY

1.) Acknowledgement of receipt of my application from CIC.

2.) Additional documents sent (Two police certificates/clearances). I sent two required police certificates at different times to the London Office by mail.I would appreciate a confirmation that they have been received and added to my file.

3.) Processing of my May 2013 FSW Application. Please, I will also appreciate that you give an indication about when I can expect to hear from you concerning the processing of my May 2013 Federal Skilled Worker Application. Its already six months since my application was received at the CIC Nova Skotia but I am yet to see any processing of my application on the online status check. We are aware that the Minister said May 2013 Federal Skilled Workers(FSW) application processing will be completed in few months rather than few years it normally take previous streams before now. I am also aware that some other visa offices have processed the same May 2013 stream to completion already. I will appreciate your information on this enquiry.

Their generic response to my CSE with inference point highlighted:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Regarding: E.....

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Dear GisG/LVO applicants,

I also get a generous reply from LVO regarding my request in address change and it comes from same agent (VCM).

" Dear Madam / Sir,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni"

But I have some confusion in following things:

1) I have checked my address in "Application Status", but it still shows my previous address, Does it mean that they have changed it?

2) If the LVO need any further information from me, will they contact me only by post? not by e-mail?

I know the above confusion is very silly, but it makes me worry. It would be appreciated if anyone can analysis the e-mail.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Anyone ??

Hi GUYS

Can anybody help me in understanding the recent update

a) For the cap for 2174 there is no footnote 2 ?
does it meant that they do not want to accept people with the job offer ? Cry

b) will there be any FSW 2014 or only 2015 ? Undecided

c) How would they conduct for FSW 2015 with EOR ?

any experienced guys .. could you answer ?

Thanks

ax4501

May 2, 2013
Windsor, ON
I got PPR from CPP-O on Nov 27, 2013. But due to planned business trip in second week of December, I can't sent my passport till late December. In the mean time my "ECAS status changed to Decision has been made". Hope it is a good sign. The only reason i am saying is that i haven't even sent passport yet. If anybody experienced the same thing- Please share.

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014
Sounds like a good sign to me. I personally believe that if the decision is negative, they will inform you about it instead of requesting passports. Pretty much the same thing happened to me, I got a PPR and then after a few days my eCAS changed to decision made. I waited about 10 days before I sent our passports, had to wait for my xpresspost - USA envelope from Canada. Hope this helps!

ax4501 said:
I got PPR from CPP-O on Nov 27, 2013. But due to planned business trip in second week of December, I can't sent my passport till late December. In the mean time my "ECAS status changed to Decision has been made". Hope it is a good sign. The only reason i am saying is that i haven't even sent passport yet. If anybody experienced the same thing- Please share.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App sent to CIO... Hope all goes well...
NOC - 2154
Visa Ofc - New Delhi
EDU - Bachelors
ECA - 4 yrs Bachelors(Recognized Univ)
Points - 68
Exp. - 6+
IELTS - 6.5
PCC - No
Fee - DD
Dest. - Toronto, ON
App Recvd - 29th Nov 2013
Signed by - just mentioned "SIGN" on Courier website(confused)

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
What date is CIO processing now?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS SANDY!!!!! :D
sandy1985 said:
Hello Forumites,

I was not checking this forum and my mails since 23 Nov.As I was busy due to my brother's marriage.Just one hour back came to delh and I was checking my mails and you know what....

We recieved MR..WoW... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The E-mail was dated 29 Nov 2013..I am very happy and wish everyone to be successfull to get PR.

I swear I totally forgot about Canada during the marriage function but once I landed again Canada started to bite.. :p :p :p :p :p

Feeling blessed and happy and wish best of luck to all :)

Regards,
Sandy

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
I can't for sure which date exactly they are processing, but it think they are now working on the second week of september applicants.

arjoy said:
What date is CIO processing now?

ndsn

Aug 27, 2013
hi all can anyone help me i got back package nov 28 noc 1112 when next can i apply. they gave me an uci number. when do i reapply. can someone advise me. thanks ::) ???