+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
thecarbondioxide said:
Frens - I received my MR today.
Many congrats, status is being updated.

Didn't u received Passport request on 25th Oct?????

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
i did call to cic now....agent asked my first , last name and date of birth....after few minutes she told me that she cant access my file..
11th week is going on...please help me what is this ?
either my UCI is not generated yet or what ?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
saleem7821 said:
i did call to cic now....agent asked my first , last name and date of birth....after few minutes she told me that she cant access my file..
11th week is going on...please help me what is this ?
either my UCI is not generated yet or what ?
i got mine after 83 days. be patient. nothing to worry about.

thecarbondioxide

Jul 22, 2013
amit80203 said:
Many congrats, status is being updated.

Didn't u received Passport request on 25th Oct?????
Yes I did and also they had asked for the landing fee at that time itself which I have already made.

I hope with the MR report in their hand they dont take much time to return me my passport with visa :)

iam_worried

Nov 19, 2013
hi guys i received this message from CIO "Your application has been received and is awaiting initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course", last nov.27.. do i need to reply to this? or i just have to wait for their further email?

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Thanks a lot Mav

maverickneo said:
1) You don't need any appointment. Just show up. Depending upon the rush at that time, you will get your PCC. However, remember that the soft token code allotted to you (one that will be displayed on screen) shall be different than those applying for Passport. It shall take around 45 minutes max. (from my own experience).

2) Correct.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
VISITED NDVO - CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION - NEW DELHI

Hello Guys, just sharing the visit to the New Delhi Visa Office (Canadian High Commission) on December 2, 2013, parked my car at National Rail museum parking as normal public can't park their vehicle near NDVO and came back to NDVO by walking. I visited there becz we are family of 5 and we got only 3 medical mails that too excluding Primary Applicant and my daughter, it's been 20+ days we did not get the missing medicals as of yet. The principal applicant already mailed the issue to NDVO using the CIC website link, i.e., "https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi" (this link is only for case specific inquiry only for India/new delhi) but after 20 days of waiting and consulting with consultant, we visited the NDVO along with our original passport, PER printout, and the 3 medicals printout. Over there at the gate, (HINDI STARTED) the guard asked the question that why we (me and principal applicant) are here. So i told him that this is the story buddy, he straighttttttttt away (without giving any thought) said, "no" here no inquiry is allowed, go back write a mail or fax, only these are the 2 methods. Then i told the guy that i already e-mailed NDVO and medicals have 60 days validity, 20 days passed so only 40 days left, we did not receive the cover letter also so we don't know what is the issue date of the medicals and we don't know when to submit (last date), Principal applicant and daughter don't receive the mail then whats the use of going for medicals alone as visa is allowed for 1 year from the date of medicals, we dont know what are the other formalities, PCC required or not, landing fees, passport, photos required or not, etc. The guard again said no and he said if you e-mailed then this time go and fax. At this time, i told him that on the NDVO website they have mentioned that they don't entertain case specific inquiry through Fax, he then somehow 0.00001% melted and just went inside (inside means just took 2 steps and he was inside). He came and he said no its not possible, go and again mail, i told him what do you mean, you want our visa to be refused/cancelled, our medicals missing, principal applicant is here she did not get it, 40 days left only bla bla..he then again went inside and bring one form and told me that just fill-in your query, your case number, DOB, name, email, etc. There was one more column, if someone else is inquiring then he/she has to fill. Better if you go with principal applicant. Then i wrote the detail in it, in the beginning wrote in caps "medicals missing, 20 days passed, missing medicals not received, and then wrote the story and then give that to the guard, then first the guard read the whole page (i was surprised that the guard is well-versed with the English language) then guard said, this is your last chance and after reading it if the officer feels he should talk to you he will call you else, you gotta contact through e-mail/fax. I said in my mind "jaa yaar, bhai jaa andar = go man, brother go inside." He told me, listen for your name if they call you through mic. He start looking at the counter if anybody is available, there was no person available on the counter as we visited in the second half after lunch and consular services are available till 12:00 noon, so counters were closed temporarily, it was good too as at that time, there was no rush.

At this time, i was relaxed waiting for the response. During that time, i met there a sardar jee (Singh Sahib). I was surprised to hear his case. He was from Punjab and was very happy. He was a family immigration candidate. His daughter sponsored him. I asked what's the matter paa-jee. He said that NDVO called him to take his visa in-person, i asked him why, they usually mail, then i got to know the real story, he said almost 1 year back he went through medicals and then was waiting for passport, but after 6 months when he inquired, he got to know that he has to go through DNA test to prove his parentage and when all went fine, the NDVO called him to know as his visa is valid for 21 December 2013, can he reach canada before expiration of visa. Sardar jee told me that "i said yes that i can leave India on December 15, 2013 so NDVO told me to come and collect passport." He said i asked them if i cant go on 21st, then NDVO said then he has to again go through Medicals and then they will give 1 year validity, so he opted for 21 December 2013 validity visa.

My consultant also told me that they also sent applicant to NDVO if for 3 months they dont get their passport back, after 3 months applicant can visit for NDVO and ask for passport with visas, but i guess they have to pass the "NO" of the guard.

Sorry guys long story, then Indian guy on the counter called my wife's name and we both went on to the counter, still we were outside the visa office, he asked me what we want as i wrote in the last line "Kindly do the needful at the earliest" so i guess he wanted to know what they should do at the earliest. At this juncture, i started speaking, and i told him that we are family of 5....bla bla bla....medicals missing, he said so what, at least you guys go and get your medicals done. Then i said, howz it is possible when Principal applicant's and daughter's medicals papers not received, we want to go for it together, what if the NDVO has mailed those but our consultant did not receive, we dont know what other requirements are, we don't know what is the last date, at this time, he told me that that they have already received a mail from my side, but becz they have 1000 mails ahead of mine so process will take some time, so at this time i was shattered to hear !!!!THOUSAND MAILS!!!!. He told us after seeing the computer that they only mailed 3 medicals, they did not ask for anything else as of yet, just medicals they have asked for, he said they wont refuse/deny visa as NDVO has received your mail and it is showing against your case so we will consider this and we also know that other family members did not receive the medicals. He said here process takes time. I told him sir i know that process takes but i am here only becz we got half of the medicals. Then he melted a bit and said "ok guys i am mentioning this against your case that you guys visited in person, and you guys are concerned and you want your remaining medicals reach you quickly and at this time what thought he got into his mind, he was keep on typing and then he mailed our mail to higher authority and then switch off the mic and called someone and after 45 seconds of talking on the phone, he again switched on the mic and said he forwarded the mail to immigration official in NDVO who deals in this matter and at this time he got a call, he again switched off the mic and started talking, he was pretty serious when he was talking over the phone after 2 mins (pretty long if you look at the watch- 2 mins quite long), he said that the concerned officer called me, he got your mail and also the note which he put, and the officer saying he will send the remaining medicals to the consultant email address which mentioned in our forms and they wont give us in-hand. He told us wait for 3 days and then go together for medicals and if not received at least the 3 members go and get the medicals, but i was confident that he did his job pretty well (SPEAKING IN HINDI ALL THE TIME WOWWWW).

In the beginning i was fighting for life with that guard and somehow managed to get a real help from NDVO.

All the best guys...

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
depeshn said:
Thank you so much for your response.

As I have not stayed in Canada for more than 6 months.

My first stay was 101 days and second was 20 days. Do you think still they should ask for fingerprints? Shall I send them a mail with the details of my Canada stay and ask for the confirmation if they still needs it?

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Depesh
Hi Depesh,

Is fingerprinting required for each family member who has travelled to Canada.

This is so expensive and time consuming.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Re: VISITED NDVO - CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION - NEW DELHI

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Hello Guys,

just sharing the visit to the New Delhi Visa Office (Canadian High Commission) on December 2, 2013, parked my car at National Rail museum parking as normal public can't park their vehicle near NDVO and came back to NDVO by walking.
I visited there becz we are family of 5 and we got only 3 medical mails that too excluding Primary Applicant and my daughter, it's been 20+ days we did not get the missing medicals as of yet. The principal applicant already mailed the issue to NDVO using the CIC website link, i.e., "https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi" (this link is only for case specific inquiry only for India/new delhi) but after 20 days of waiting and consulting with consultant, we visited the NDVO along with our original passport, PER printout, and the 3 medicals printout.
Over there at the gate, (HINDI STARTED) the guard asked the question that why we (me and principal applicant) are here. So i told him that this is the story buddy, he straighttttttttt away (without giving any thought) said, "no" here no inquiry is allowed, go back write a mail or fax, only these are the 2 methods. Then i told the guy that i already e-mailed NDVO and medicals have 60 days validity, 20 days passed so only 40 days left, we did not receive the cover letter also so we don't know what is the issue date of the medicals and we don't know when to submit (last date), Principal applicant and daughter don't receive the mail then whats the use of going for medicals alone as visa is allowed for 1 year from the date of medicals, we dont know what are the other formalities, PCC required or not, landing fees, passport, photos required or not, etc.

The guard again said no and he said if you e-mailed then this time go and fax. At this time, i told him that on the NDVO website they have mentioned that they don't entertain case specific inquiry through Fax, he then somehow 0.00001% melted and just went inside (inside means just took 2 steps and he was inside). He came and he said no its not possible, go and again mail, i told him what do you mean, you want our visa to be refused/cancelled, our medicals missing, principal applicant is here she did not get it, 40 days left only bla bla..he then again went inside and bring one form and told me that just fill-in your query, your case number, DOB, name, email, etc. There was one more column, if someone else is inquiring then he/she has to fill. Better if you go with principal applicant. Then i wrote the detail in it, in the beginning wrote in caps "medicals missing, 20 days passed, missing medicals not received, and then wrote the story and then give that to the guard, then first the guard read the whole page (i was surprised that the guard is well-versed with the English language) then guard said, this is your last chance and after reading it if the officer feels he should talk to you he will call you else, you gotta contact through e-mail/fax. I said in my mind "jaa yaar, bhai jaa andar = go man, brother go inside."
He told me, listen for your name if they call you through mic. He start looking at the counter if anybody is available, there was no person available on the counter as we visited in the second half after lunch and consular services are available till 12:00 noon, so counters were closed temporarily, it was good too as at that time, there was no rush.

At this time, i was relaxed waiting for the response. During that time, i met there a sardar jee (Singh Sahib). I was surprised to hear his case. He was from Punjab and was very happy. He was a family immigration candidate. His daughter sponsored him. I asked what's the matter paa-jee. He said that NDVO called him to take his visa in-person, i asked him why, they usually mail, then i got to know the real story, he said almost 1 year back he went through medicals and then was waiting for passport, but after 6 months when he inquired, he got to know that he has to go through DNA test to prove his parentage and when all went fine, the NDVO called him to know as his visa is valid for 21 December 2013, can he reach canada before expiration of visa. Sardar jee told me that "i said yes that i can leave India on December 15, 2013 so NDVO told me to come and collect passport." He said i asked them if i cant go on 21st, then NDVO said then he has to again go through Medicals and then they will give 1 year validity, so he opted for 21 December 2013 validity visa.

My consultant also told me that they also sent applicant to NDVO if for 3 months they dont get their passport back, after 3 months applicant can visit for NDVO and ask for passport with visas, but i guess they have to pass the "NO" of the guard.

Sorry guys long story, then Indian guy on the counter called my wife's name and we both went on to the counter, still we were outside the visa office, he asked me what we want as i wrote in the last line "Kindly do the needful at the earliest" so i guess he wanted to know what they should do at the earliest. At this juncture, i started speaking, and i told him that we are family of 5....bla bla bla....medicals missing, he said so what, at least you guys go and get your medicals done. Then i said, howz it is possible when Principal applicant's and daughter's medicals papers not received, we want to go for it together, what if the NDVO has mailed those but our consultant did not receive, we dont know what other requirements are, we don't know what is the last date, at this time, he told me that that they have already received a mail from my side, but becz they have 1000 mails ahead of mine so process will take some time, so at this time i was shattered to hear !!!!THOUSAND MAILS!!!!.

He told us after seeing the computer that they only mailed 3 medicals, they did not ask for anything else as of yet, just medicals they have asked for, he said they wont refuse/deny visa as NDVO has received your mail and it is showing against your case so we will consider this and we also know that other family members did not receive the medicals. He said here process takes time. I told him sir i know that process takes but i am here only becz we got half of the medicals. Then he melted a bit and said "ok guys i am mentioning this against your case that you guys visited in person, and you guys are concerned and you want your remaining medicals reach you quickly and at this time what thought he got into his mind, he was keep on typing and then he mailed our mail to higher authority and then switch off the mic and called someone and after 45 seconds of talking on the phone, he again switched on the mic and said he forwarded the mail to immigration official in NDVO who deals in this matter and at this time he got a call, he again switched off the mic and started talking, he was pretty serious when he was talking over the phone after 2 mins (pretty long if you look at the watch- 2 mins quite long), he said that the concerned officer called me, he got your mail and also the note which he put, and the officer saying he will send the remaining medicals to the consultant email address which mentioned in our forms and they wont give us in-hand. He told us wait for 3 days and then go together for medicals and if not received at least the 3 members go and get the medicals, but i was confident that he did his job pretty well (SPEAKING IN HINDI ALL THE TIME WOWWWW).

In the beginning i was fighting for life with that guard and somehow managed to get a real help from NDVO.

All the best guys...
Quite an event.
Just modified the text above for improved readability.