+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
fswp2013_sgvo said:
Raining MR in NDVO whilst still drought in SGVO, LDVO and CEM...
it was drought at ndvo too just few weeks ago...so be cool.....its going to flood for you guys soon 8)

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
only 1 MR so far in 3142 noc that too to RTJ :p

can anyone predict when me n few other early applicant can expect MR :p :p

its difficult to wait now when u feel u so near and still waiting :D :D :D

go NDVO go

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
Received PER on 03/12/2013. what next?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Aimer Le Canada said:
pls give some hope to me. I am May 2013 applicant. NOC 1112. PER Date is 1st Aug 2013 and AOR Date is 13 Sept 2013. Till date I have not received MR. should I wait or send CSE

Give some suggestion seniors. your reply give me really some hope and relief my pressure.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Aimer,
You need not worry about anything right about now? I can bet you, even if you write the CSE, before you get the reply, you must have gotten ur MR:)
Believe me, just cool down. I give you maximum of 2weeks to get your MR.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
oreke said:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
Dear Oreke,,first of all many congratulations for your PER... I just wana ask whether u filed ur application on 6th September or your application reached CIC on 6th september..and what was your mode of payment?? CC or draft//////???

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
oreke said:

Congrats Oreke!!! Now the wait starts! Just relax, go about your normal duties, build your account for your POF if you do not have enough and above all, savour the time as it lasts. You'll be amazed when you get your MR sooner than later!
All da very best!

Dada-Karma

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Hello All,

Congrats to all fellow applicants for getting MR and PPR request..

I am eagerly waiting for PR and prepare myself for PCC and other documents NDVO could request.

As per FSW applicant guide PCC is required for country if u stayed there for 6 consecutive months. But as per mail received by some members,NDVO is asking to submit PCC for all countries where we stayed for 6 months.

Are these 6 consecutive months or cummilative.

Thanks for your comments in advance.

[/quote]

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hi All,

For all who did not received the PCC on Application.

Could you please let me know when can we collect the PCC once you receive an SMS to collect PCC from PSK

Thanks in Advance

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Soundless said:
Honestey, I am not expecting anything from LVO before mid or end of Jan

As for me, I am expecting LVO to respond anytime from now.

maverickneo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
Sep 11, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Oct 26, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 28, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 01, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
nmg said:
Hi All,

For all who did not received the PCC on Application.

Could you please let me know when can we collect the PCC once you receive an SMS to collect PCC from PSK

Thanks in Advance
The very next day !! Go to the PSK with the Acknowledgement letter. They will print it in front of you. The Passport officer would stamp on the PCC and your passport and issue it to you.

Regards,
Mav

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Mav Thanks for the quick response.

request to clarify on below

1) Is there any particular time we should go or its fine to go anytime during working hours( do we need any appointment )?
2) Acknowledgment letter is the one which i got when registered right?

Thanks

maverickneo said:
The very next day !! Go to the PSK with the Acknowledgement letter. They will print it in front of you. The Passport officer would stamp on the PCC and your passport and issue it to you.

Regards,
Mav

maverickneo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
Sep 11, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Oct 26, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 28, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 01, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
nmg said:
Mav Thanks for the quick response.

request to clarify on below

1) Is there any particular time we should go or its fine to go anytime during working hours( do we need any appointment )?
2) Acknowledgment letter is the one which i got when registered right?

Thanks
1) You don't need any appointment. Just show up. Depending upon the rush at that time, you will get your PCC. However, remember that the soft token code allotted to you (one that will be displayed on screen) shall be different than those applying for Passport. It shall take around 45 minutes max. (from my own experience).

2) Correct.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jpatel2606 said:
i received my AOR on 10th Sept from NDVO.. and waiting for MR... Admin please update the sheet
Provide ur Fee encashed date, PER received date & place of residence.