+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
AimHigher,

Thanks for sharing the info, so it is to the PSK you fall under.

For my city all 6 PSK appointment is mandatory and i had a option to select them.

Hi All,

please check your respective PSK to know if you have walkin facility .
Thanks to Aimhigher to get it more clear

AimHigher said:
Please have a look at the following information taken just now from passportindia.gov.in.
Open the website >> click on "passport offices" menu. On that page clic on the passport office local to u. Then read the info.
-------------------------------
Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”

Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants” only at Herald House, Shalimar Place and Gurgaon PSK. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting any of the three PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09.30 AM and 11.30 AM
Applicants for issue of Police Clearance Certificates (PCC)
Senior Citizens ( above 60 years)
Physically challenged applicants
Applicants for deletion of ECR status in their passport without changing any other personal particulars.
Minor below 5 years whose parents hold valid passports or in case they are visiting with their "Parents having valid appointments" on the same day.

“Walk-in” facility in respect of the above categories of applicants is not available at PSK R K Puram.
---------------------------------

--AimHigher

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is why your credit card has been charged because you authorized them by filling in card details on the payment form. You should be thankful to yourself for filling in credit card details; else your application could have been returned incomplete even you had made a payment online.

Now coming back to your online payment which you made before sending your application, it was not asked to pay online for FSW 2013 applicants, therefore they have ignored that payment, for sure. Credit card payment are accepted through payment form which they charged in your case and everyone else case.

I would suggest you to wait for your PER (Positive Eligibility Review) email from CIO which you should receive in few days if your eligibility check is passed. In that PER email, CIO will mention a reference number of your credit card deduction and date on which they charged your credit card. After getting that PER email, send an email to CIO with the copy of receipt of your online payment along with reference number of direct credit card deduction by CIO and explain them you had also paid online by mistake. Tell them that CIO has also charged your credit card on this date with following reference number (remember, you had authorized them to do so and I must say that you are lucky as you filled in credit card details). You must get your online payment of CAD 1,000 back from CIO which you made before sending the application.

At the end, congratulation for your credit card charge and good luck for your PER.

razza_123 said:
Dear Abu Hassaan

Yes, I had filled my credit card details on the payment form.

Regards

razza

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
apatel24 said:
jst received MR, PPR, RPRF REQUEST........
aha..wow....Der u go...

many many congrates mate....nd best wishes for Mr too...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Razza,

The problem is YOU were never suppose to make the first payment......CIC takes the payment themselves when they have reviewed your file. Only a select few countries have the authority to pay that way. You will have to contact your bank about getting a refund on the first transaction.

quote author=razza_123 link=topic=146774.msg2746270#msg2746270 date=1385735242]
Dear friends
I have just joined this forum. Can anyone help me in this matter please.
I made payment of 1000 CAD on internet thru my credit card in August 2013 for federal skilled worker for myself and my kids, printed out the receipt and send it along with the application to Nova Scotia canada. Payment was deducted by canadian immigration and name "Citizenship & IMM on-line Ottawa CA" was written on the bill I received from my bank and I made payment of 1000 CAD to my bank. But yesterday i.e. after 3 months on 27-Nov-2013 I got message from my bank that you have carried out transaction of 1000 CAD to "Citizenship & IMM FSW".
I want to know that whether they have deducted same amount twice by mistake or it is any other fee. I am in a state of worry. Kindly help.

Regards
[/quote]

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi Friends,

I was curious to know weather CIC and VO award the points for your work experience for non related Profile (other than NOC you applied for) ?

Actually, I am a financial Analyst, however, I was for F.A. for 1.5 year only which gives me 9 point and prior to that I was Business analyst for 1 year in the same company. So, if they count only Financial Analyst experience then it will give me 66 points and if they consider Business Analyst profile then the total will be 68 and if they considered my complete experience which is of 7.5 years in the same company then it would be 72.

Incase, if there would be any chance of less points, can I now claim points for my relative in Canada at my VO which I not did till now?

Just for the information, I got AOR but worried to initial processing at VO level.

Please advise...

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000023-eng.xls has been updated recently. It now contains data up to July 9, 2013.

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
catalyst said:
Hi Friends,

I was curious to know weather CIC and VO award the points for your work experience for non related Profile (other than NOC you applied for) ?

Actually, I am a financial Analyst, however, I was for F.A. for 1.5 year only which gives me 9 point and prior to that I was Business analyst for 1 year in the same company. So, if they count only Financial Analyst experience then it will give me 66 points and if they consider Business Analyst profile then the total will be 68 and if they considered my complete experience which is of 7.5 years in the same company then it would be 72.

Incase, if there would be any chance of less points, can I now claim points for my relative in Canada at my VO which I not did till now?

Just for the information, I got AOR but worried to initial processing at VO level.

Please advise...
You will get points only for Financial analyst. Business Analyst is no in the NOC list..
Since got your AOR means they considered business analyst job experience (by accident or genuinely).
If you can proof you've relative in Canada, then do it immediately..
Bcoz local VO officer has the right to deduct points for the Business Analyst...
Good luck

mantan

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
sinestra said:
I was under that impression too, but last night I tried to get an appointment for my wife whose passport was issued more than 2 years ago and the assigned date was 18th December 2013.
And unlike before, we don't have a choice of dates.
Hi Sinestra,
Even I had applied from Lalbagh PSK, Bangalore in october. My passport was issued in 2008 but I went for the Walk-In. My spouse passport was also issued in 2008 and had taken an appointment which was one month later, but later went for Walk-In with me. Both our files was sent for police verification. You just try to go for a Walk-In and see what can be done.
Mantan

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Banana said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000023-eng.xls has been updated recently. It now contains data up to July 9, 2013.
The previous one also up to July 9th...

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Dear member
@ gogreen
Did you receive any updates ?.

prasadz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Abu Hassaan said:
Hi swapnilu,

I am one of last 2132 applicant on this forum who got PER. As you can see on the spreadsheet, there are about EIGHT 2132 applicant whose applications reached on August 7th, 2013 but only TWO of them including me got PER. Remaining SIX 2132 applicants of August 7th and later applicants didn't notify on the forum if they got PER. It is most probable that your application didn't fall into the CAP. I suggest you to write an enquiry email to CIO to get the actual stats of your application. It might be on its way back to you.
Mr. Abu Hassan u said ur cc charged after cap was filled. after how many days does this happened?

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
guys a question, i am going through a bit of situation here. I wanted to add my new born child to my app. mean while waiting MR I have also changed job taken a canadia related work.

will my change in job effect my application. will they be even bothered about it.?? if yes what are the forms i need to fill .

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014
I sent certified true copies of all my supporting documents electronically, including the receipt. Did you paid online? Personally, I would think it should not be an issue if you paid online because they will have records of payment on their system. But of course, we never know exactly what process CIC is following. Also, at this stage, I believe they will ask you to re-submit a scanned copy if the one you sent is unacceptable. Just my two cents, its really up to CIC.

Ka2000 said:
Hi There people who received there passport request from CPPO, Congrats on the visa. As you can see I haven't received mine yet and am getting a little anxious. I went and looked at the email that I received for documents request and noticed that it says this:

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please refer to the attached instructions on paying the RPRF online. This must be received at this office by: 2013/12/03

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination. An email containing instructions on completing your medical examination is forthcoming.
*Please advise via reply to this email if you do not receive the medical request within 48 hours*

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents as electronic attachments, in reply to this email.

As you know my medicals were sent straight from the dr office and my fingerprints and police cert from the police office. I also emailed them my Proof of fee payments in a reply to there email. I am now worried that it says "submit certified true copy" of this and I did not do this I just emailed a scanned copy of the receipt which I hand filled the below section. Did I need to take it somewhere and certify the receipt?

Can you tell me what exactly did you do in this regard. If I have done something wrong i only have 3 days to fix it. your soonest response is most appreciated.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hello Razza.

Congrats on being charged. Seems you are half way through. Please when did your application arrive at CIC and what NOC are you.
Thanks.

razza_123 said:
Dear friends
I have just joined this forum. Can anyone help me in this matter please.
I made payment of 1000 CAD on internet thru my credit card in August 2013 for federal skilled worker for myself and my kids, printed out the receipt and send it along with the application to Nova Scotia canada. Payment was deducted by canadian immigration and name "Citizenship & IMM on-line Ottawa CA" was written on the bill I received from my bank and I made payment of 1000 CAD to my bank. But yesterday i.e. after 3 months on 27-Nov-2013 I got message from my bank that you have carried out transaction of 1000 CAD to "Citizenship & IMM FSW".
I want to know that whether they have deducted same amount twice by mistake or it is any other fee. I am in a state of worry. Kindly help.

Regards

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sameer004 said:
guys a question, i am going through a bit of situation here. I wanted to add my new born child to my app. mean while waiting MR I have also changed job taken a canadia related work.

will my change in job effect my application. will they be even bothered about it.?? if yes what are the forms i need to fill .
You should tell them in both cases. For a change of job just give them the details and supply a fresh Schedule A, that is all LVO wanted from me. If you don't tell them then there could be problems if they try to verify your employment I guess - but in any case my PER said to notify if I changed job, so I did.
I think in the case of a new born child you will probably need to fill in an extra form and pay a little more - but if you call or email them I'm sure NVDO will tell you what they will want.