+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jdavid11220

Nov 18, 2013
Hi all
Please please help me.
And all senior members.

I m provincial nominee from Manitoba.
And a silent reader of this forum.

In my travel history what should I write.
I have traveled to Afghanistan for 3 days only.
I have Syria visa but didn't travel. (Business visa)
I was refused to enter in TRNC( Turkish republic of north Cyprus) but have EXIT ENTER stamp on my Passport from Karachi.
I am from Pakistan. What should I do?

What is the standard of CIC+CHC LONDON for security clearance. I mean how they check the applicant for his travel history.

I have a new passport but containing previous passport's number on it.

Should I declare all or should I say didn't travel.
And also for safe side I should declare it as lost having police report.
I m ready to send my file to CIC but because of this.

Please please please help me as I deserve.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
@jdavid11220 - whatever you do, you should be honest.

It is not immoral or a crime or anything to visit Afghanistan unless your activities there were inappropriate, nor is it a problem to apply for a visa to Syria and not travel.
Refusal of entry to Turkish Cyprus may or may not be a problem - depending on the reason presumably.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, do u think few months processing time as stated by the Minister mean 25 months as indicated on CIC website for processing applications in London?

Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

News Release — An Immigration System that Works for Canada

New Federal Skilled Worker Program to accept applications beginning May 4, 2013
Ottawa, December 19, 2012 — The new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4, 2013 at which time the program will re-open for applications, Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The government's number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed and fully realize their potential in Canada.”

The improvements to the FSWP points grid are based on a large body of research which has consistently shown that language proficiency and youth are two of the most important factors in the economic success of immigrants.

The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:

Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
“For too long, too many immigrants to Canada have experienced underemployement and unemployment, and this has been detrimental to these newcomers and to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Kenney. “Our transformational changes to the FSWP will help ensure that skilled newcomers are able to contribute their skills fully to the economy as soon as possible. This is good for newcomers, good for the economy, and good for all Canadians.”

There are two new steps to the new selection system. First, applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet the minimum language threshold, which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment system. Applicants will be able to get a language assessment from existing agencies designated by the Minister and listed on the CIC website.

Second, applicants will have their education credentials assessed prior to arriving in Canada. A list of assessment organizations designated by the Minister will be made available early in the New Year. The assessment of foreign educational credentials will provide prospective newcomers with a more realistic understanding of how their credentials compare to education standards in Canada. It will also give them the opportunity to upgrade their education prior to coming to Canada if they choose.

It is important to note that these changes will not apply to people who have applied to the FSWP prior to May 4, 2013 with a qualifying arranged job offer or under the Ph.D. stream.

As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year.

In the medium term, the Government is also moving forward to develop and implement an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, which will provide employers with access to a pool of skilled.

Ministers contact details

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MinChrisA

Address: 100 Westney Road South, Unit E101
City: Ajax

Phone: 905-426-6808

Fax: 905-426-9564

Email: chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

Minister @ cic.gc.ca

AND EMAIL

Mr. Gordon Campbell
High Commissioner
Email: gordon.campbell @ international.gc.ca

I'm sure if enough of us contact him he will have todo something regarding the time scale the the LVO is giving us of 25 months.

Any problems with the LVO please discuss here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.0.html

Keep smiling ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say, she might be coming just to give an update to this forum. so don't be disappointed if she is not answreing to any query at all. At the end, her update is not going to effect the outcome of any one's application.

harryy said:
And she disappeared again ;)

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
jdavid11220 said:
Hi all
Please please help me.
And all senior members.

I was refused to enter in TRNC( Turkish republic of north Cyprus) but have EXIT ENTER stamp on my Passport from Karachi.

What is the standard of CIC+CHC LONDON for security clearance. I mean how they check the applicant for his travel history.

I would say disclose everything... and also provide photocopies of the old passport pages for reference.
I don't think its gonna put an adverse affect on your application, but its better to disclose than to willfully concealing information.

This just my personal opinion, but you should seek some expert or senior members' advise.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would recommend that you shouldn't hide anything. BTW what was the purpose of travel to Afghanistan and why you were refused to enter in TRNC, if you don't mind to share?

As far as Syria is concerned, since you didn't travel, you don't need to record on Travel Information form. You can add an explanation letter about Syria Business visa on the blank paper and attach it to Travel Information form.

jdavid11220 said:
Hi all
Please please help me.
And all senior members.

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
Ewy2012 said:
Guys from cpp-o !!! Did u provide PCC from canada!!! Is it required at all?..I did submit PCC from other countries but not canada ( living in canada since may 2012)

Yes PCC from Canada is 50-50 chance, like they requested for my wife but not me, and both of us are in Canada for some time now. They do a simple name based security clearance first and if there are any partially matching names they request PCC.

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
gablushablu said:
Yes PCC from Canada is 50-50 chance, like they requested for my wife but not me, and both of us are in Canada for some time now. They do a simple name based security clearance first and if there are any partially matching names they request PCC.
So it is advisable to get RCMP before hand, these are generally valid for 6 months. It usually comes in 2 weeks but I have heard it getting delayed as well. So If you are expecting MR in next 2 months get the RCMP as well.

iam_worried

Nov 19, 2013
hi everyone i submitted my docs last aug.23 received and signed by mr. dexter aug. 27, 2013. followed up oct 22 got reply from CIO last nov.8 stating they found no records of my submission.. i send them my tracking number yet no response until now. is there someone who has the same case as mine? do i still have the chance? noc 1112 was filled since May i suppost.

noc 1112.

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
iam_worried said:
hi everyone i submitted my docs last aug.23 received and signed by mr. dexter aug. 27, 2013. followed up oct 22 got reply from CIO last nov.8 stating they found no records of my submission.. i send them my tracking number yet no response until now. is there someone who has the same case as mine? do i still have the chance? noc 1112 was filled since May i suppost.

noc 1112.
Sorry buddy.. but by Aug 23 1112 CAP was definitely filled.. i think it reached 300 around 27th May..
see this for better clarity:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
no body has charged from forum since last two days?

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon

!!! UPDATE !!!

Guys, sorry I've been gone for so long, I have personal reasons to do so...
However I'd like to share the following updates with you:

I HAVE PR VISA and COPR

It happened so fast, I didn't have the opportunity to write here. Anyway, here is my timeline since I was gone:

- I went on Medical Exams on 31 October.
- I got the Passport Request on 8 Nov. Meanwhile my ECAS Status was "3. Medical results have been received."
- I sent my passport and the others needed documents last week.
- Yesterday, 18.11.2013, I had status "Decision Made: 4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
- Today I got my passport back.

Generally that's all with my application. It will be completed once I land in Canada, which I hope to be in the early 2014.

I hope this information will be of somehow useful to you, that's why I come back to share it.

I wish all of you the luck you deserve! Hopefully we'll meet one day in the Country with the Maple Leaf flag!

P.S. That migth be all from me for the nearest future now. You have to understand, I am yet to begin all the process and preparation. Although, I'll try to take some glances at the forum, especially for PMs.

GOOD LUCK!

Best Regards,
VEL

PPS: Congratulations to BUCHAREST Visa Office!!! Really hard working guys! RESPECT !!!!!!

stark

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 <br/>CC Charged------: 29-July-2013<br/>PER Received-----:7-Aug-2013<br/>AOR Received-----:11-Oct-2013<br/>MEDs------------: 15-Feb-2014 <br/>PP Recd VO------: 28-March-2014
As per the AOR e-mail NDVO applicants received, after November this year all 2174 (and some of others NOC) applicants should contact visa office for any progress. Since November completes 6 months since application package received at CIC and 2174 CAP reached in May month only.

Do I make sense??? ::)

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Vel_BG said:

!!! UPDATE !!!

Guys, sorry I've been gone for so long, I have personal reasons to do so...
However I'd like to share the following updates with you:

I HAVE PR VISA and COPR

It happened so fast, I didn't have the opportunity to write here. Anyway, here is my timeline since I was gone:

- I went on Medical Exams on 31 October.
- I got the Passport Request on 8 Nov. Meanwhile my ECAS Status was "3. Medical results have been received."
- I sent my passport and the others needed documents last week.
- Yesterday, 18.11.2013, I had status "Decision Made: 4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
- Today I got my passport back.

Generally that's all with my application. It will be completed once I land in Canada, which I hope to be in the early 2014.

I hope this information will be of somehow useful to you, that's why I come back to share it.

I wish all of you the luck you deserve! Hopefully we'll meet one day in the Country with the Maple Leaf flag!

P.S. That migth be all from me for the nearest future now. You have to understand, I am yet to begin all the process and preparation. Although, I'll try to take some glances at the forum, especially for PMs.

GOOD LUCK!

Best Regards,
VEL

PPS: Congratulations to BUCHAREST Visa Office!!! Really hard working guys! RESPECT !!!!!!

CONGRATS! And Gud Luck in Canada!