+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

C-Smix

Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney-Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
File Transfer...
11-12-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014, ECAS,Med received 29-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
sinestra said:
+1 for complying with Lamia's request.. Welcome to the forum.. :)
Thanks mate...

C-Smix

Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney-Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-11-2013
File Transfer...
11-12-2013
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014, ECAS,Med received 29-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
I am just wondering that if the application fee has been charged from my account, does it mean that I met the initial requirements?

kanishk17

Jun 7, 2013
Noc 3142.
visa office new delhi
ielts yes 7.5
spouse ielts no
app sent 16 aug
app received 21 aug
signed by margre
pcc sent yes
job experience 6years
self calculated points 72
relative no
job offer no
degree bachelors
eca equival same
destination in canada calgary
fee encashed 14 nov
per 19 nov
pls update thanks

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
C-Smix said:
I am just wondering that if the application fee has been charged from my account, does it mean that I met the initial requirements?
Congrats.You should be receiving PER soon.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hello guys, I just found out about this forum while searching the internet and would like to add my details.

NOC- 2263
VISA OFFICE- Accra
IELTS BAND- 7
SELF CALCULATED POINTS- 68
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED- No
RELATIVES IN CANADA- No
JOB OFFER- No
DEGREE- Masters
ECA EQUIVALENCE- Masters
JOB EXPERIENCE- 2 years
PCC SENT- Yes multiple.
APPLICATION SENT DATE- November 12
APPLICATION RECEIVED- November 18
FEE METHOD- CC
APP RECEIVING TIME- 14:02
APP RECEIVED BY- Mike
DESTINATION IN CANADA- Edmondton, Alberta.

Any idea if I have still got a chance with NOC 2263 currently on 145?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
For all LVO applicants and other slow VO's-Do u think few months processing time as stated by the Minister mean 25 months as indicated on CIC website for processing applications in London?

Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

News Release — An Immigration System that Works for Canada

New Federal Skilled Worker Program to accept applications beginning May 4, 2013
Ottawa, December 19, 2012 — The new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4, 2013 at which time the program will re-open for applications, Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The government's number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed and fully realize their potential in Canada.”

The improvements to the FSWP points grid are based on a large body of research which has consistently shown that language proficiency and youth are two of the most important factors in the economic success of immigrants.

The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:

Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
“For too long, too many immigrants to Canada have experienced underemployement and unemployment, and this has been detrimental to these newcomers and to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Kenney. “Our transformational changes to the FSWP will help ensure that skilled newcomers are able to contribute their skills fully to the economy as soon as possible. This is good for newcomers, good for the economy, and good for all Canadians.”

There are two new steps to the new selection system. First, applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet the minimum language threshold, which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment system. Applicants will be able to get a language assessment from existing agencies designated by the Minister and listed on the CIC website.

Second, applicants will have their education credentials assessed prior to arriving in Canada. A list of assessment organizations designated by the Minister will be made available early in the New Year. The assessment of foreign educational credentials will provide prospective newcomers with a more realistic understanding of how their credentials compare to education standards in Canada. It will also give them the opportunity to upgrade their education prior to coming to Canada if they choose.

It is important to note that these changes will not apply to people who have applied to the FSWP prior to May 4, 2013 with a qualifying arranged job offer or under the Ph.D. stream.

As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year.

In the medium term, the Government is also moving forward to develop and implement an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, which will provide employers with access to a pool of skilled workers.

Tamerzz

Nov 19, 2013
Hi Folks

Please I have a Bachelor and Master degree in Civil Engineering, and in the past five years I worked in 2 fields (Geotechnical & Transportation Engineering). Given that Civil Engineer occupation is almost filled with applicants (244 out of 300), I am thinking of applying under Geological Engineers occupation, actually my main duties as a Geotechnical Engineer is matching this occupation (Geological Engineers - 2144) not (Civil Engineers - 2131)

What do you think guys? I feel like my chances will be high if I applied as a Geological Engineer not Civil Engineer since they have only 60 applicants out of 300. But the thing is that all my previous education was in Civil Engineering (actually Geotechnical Engineering is part of Civil Engineering studies in my country) So, does it really matter in assessing my application?

Please advice.

Thanks a lot!

MHAT

Nov 19, 2013
Dear all, just become the member of this forum ... Applied on NOC 2131 My application was received to sydney CA on 21 Oct 2013 and was signed by M.CONN . Dear moderator i have already filled my information in the form. Hope this forum will be helpful in tracking my application ststus!! and comparing it with others!!

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dear Friends,
with God's and my parents blessings I got my PER . My d.d was encased on 12th Nov.
I am really greatful to the forum administrators and fellow forumites for a superb and great teamwork .
Good luck to all of us for our future steps .

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Hello guys, I just found out about this forum while searching the internet and would like to add my details.

NOC- 2263
VISA OFFICE- Accra
IELTS BAND- 7
SELF CALCULATED POINTS- 68
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED- No
RELATIVES IN CANADA- No
JOB OFFER- No
DEGREE- Masters
ECA EQUIVALENCE- Masters
JOB EXPERIENCE- 2 years
PCC SENT- Yes multiple.
APPLICATION SENT DATE- August 12
APPLICATION RECEIVED- August 18
FEE METHOD- CC
APP RECEIVING TIME- 14:02
APP RECEIVED BY- Mike
DESTINATION IN CANADA- Edmondton, Alberta.

Any idea if I have still got a chance with NOC 2263 currently on 145?
If all your papers are okay you have high probability of receiving your PER this week because the August 3rd and 4th week applicants started receiving PER.

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swordfish said:
Dear Friends,
with God's and my parents blessings I got my PER . My d.d was encased on 12th Nov.
I am really greatful to the forum administrators and fellow forumites for a superb and great teamwork .
congrates buddy

plz share the exact date u rec per

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swordfish said:
Dear Friends,
Congrats!!!

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
My PER was recieved on 18/11

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
swordfish said:
Dear Friends,
Dear Member,
Congrats and Updated :D

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13