+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is not entirely true. Actually, it depends which country you are talking about. For example, we can't send passports to Pakistan through couriers but it is possible through embassy only. In case of UK, there is no issue to send passports through couriers and it is completely legal. FSW applicants from most of the middle east countries are sending their passports to London Visa Office in UK through courier. You can call any well known courier to check if you can send passport to certain country or not.

Javiya said:
Hi Kara, As far as I know, Its not legal to send your passport out of country for any purpose. Unless it is sent by embassy themselves.
So i do not think we can send our passport for PR visa during visit to other country.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to give your FSW category, NOC code, first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date & time at CIO, receiving person name and subject line as "Federal Skilled Workers/FSW".

After giving these details, you can ask the status of your application. They will reply you in 20 working days with UCI number.

saleem7821 said:
can someone paste here draft of email to forward CIO to get UCI or file number?
thanks for your help

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
many thanks Abu Hassan

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
abu Hassaan what does it mean " FSW Category "
??

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are 3 FSW categories as below:

1. NOC Category
2. Arranged Employment Category
3. PhD Category

If you don't have job offer or didn't get PhD Degree from Canada or enroll in a PhD Degree Program in Canada, you must have applied in NOC Category.

saleem7821 said:
abu Hassaan what does it mean " FSW Category "
??

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
I see.. Thanks for confirming for UK, how about from Singapore?
Abu Hassaan said:
That is not entirely true. Actually, it depends which country you are talking about. For example, we can't send passports to Pakistan through couriers but it is possible through embassy only. In case of UK, there is no issue to send passports through couriers and it is completely legal. FSW applicants from most of the middle east countries are sending their passports to London Visa Office in UK through courier. You can call any well known courier to check if you can send passport to certain country or not.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to ask that is it legal to send Passport from Singapore to India through courier, then you must check Indian Government Law if they allow this or not. There are many Indian applicants in this forum and few of them might know someone from the past who has sent passport from other country to India.

Nirmal said:

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Nirmal said:
Here is the answer to the "passport sending" question. Many friends will like it...since India is very strict about considering sending passport out of country as illegal...this post may help to sneak out of this law.

Well its a complicated question, but one where grey areas in legal definitions play a major role.
there are two issues in this question first is it illegal for indian nationals to send passport to Buffalo.
Second is is buffalo doing something wrong by sending passports back.

Now the First part:
a typical indian passport says "do not send it by post out of a country but it allows you to send it with your representative" and at the same time it is silent on the issue of sending it by Courier. for the record when you use next day delivery and are using a private company for this what happens is that you appoint that company as custodian of your package and even when the package is on plane there is a real person accompanying the baggage. so by this chain of events when you send your passport by Fedex or any other courier you have appointed a legal entity as your representative and your passport is delivered by a representative who is part of this entity. This scenario is very similar to you sending your passports with you lawyer however if you do this same thing using Canada Post it would be illegal as canada post by charter is a postal service (No doubt about its status) whereas for a courier company this issue is unresolved.
unless an Indian court decrees that courier service is indeed postal service there is nothing wrong in sending passports by courier.

Second Part:
Unless you fail to supply National post express envelope buffalo will always send your passport to canada with a CHC employee and then it will enter the canadian postal system. so buffalo does not do anything illegal it basically goes out of its way to help people follow all laws.

Reference :
The World Trade Organization (Page 198)
By Patrick F. J. Macrory, Arthur Edmond Appleton, Michael G. Plummer

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albaik said:
I hope so ... if this becomes true, you deserve a lunch invitation when you come to Canada - A7la Koshari ;-)
OHHH, i need these Koshari Restaurants list, please.... This would be my first thing to look for in Canada :D

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Maheshnep said:
Thank you dear for your good wishes.

But, I am quite surprised that non of them (3 who have received MR) had given their further responses on this forum after notifying their MR. This is creating some kind of suspicion on my mind, have they genuinely received MR or just making fun out of it.
BTW, I will not run away like them, if I could get MR and promise you to keep you updated about every development I will have.
Hey guys,

No need to be suspicious about anything. After MR I do not have any updates to share. Only thing that I am not doing is asking questions, why I am not getting PP request rather I choose to be patient and wait for my turn. I dont think any one will post some wrong info just to make fun.

Also, my file is with CPP-O and not with NDVO. I have already shared these details earlier.

Be patient and wait for ur turn. We will get what is in our destiny. Hope for the best.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
XBOX7 said:
Hey guys,

No need to be suspicious about anything. After MR I do not have any updates to share. Only thing that I am not doing is asking questions, why I am not getting PP request rather I choose to be patient and wait for my turn. I dont think any one will post some wrong info just to make fun.

Also, my file is with CPP-O and not with NDVO. I have already shared these details earlier.

Be patient and wait for ur turn. We will get what is in our destiny. Hope for the best.

welcome back XBOX .. sent u PM plz check for it ..

randyccie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Hi Any one from Hyderabad, I need a urgent help . I need to take finger print for my wife to sent to the FBI. I took last time from a local police office but FBI rejected her print.

Does anyone know any reliable Fingerprint expert in Hyderabad.

Will appreciate a quick response.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
randyccie said:
Hi Any one from Hyderabad, I need a urgent help . I need to take finger print for my wife to sent to the FBI. I took last time from a local police office but FBI rejected her print.

Does anyone know any reliable Fingerprint expert in Hyderabad.

Will appreciate a quick response.
given pm to u...

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
XBOX

is available for any info you need. I had PM him and he helped a lot.

XBOX7 said:
Hey guys,