+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
Clearly, eligibility review is a redundant exercise at VO since it'd already been done at CIO, NS. It's the background check that the VO must hold responsibility for applicant applying in their territory. Ideally, VO should take forward what CIO already shortlisted and handed over cause they are more adept at the applicant's residing geography, culture, system and language to most extent if not perfect. Redoing things over again will cause unnecessary delay. Such has been happening in Canada's Immigration system which, evidently, does not match up to those of Australia's or NZ's or other program around the world.

Guys, do not get juggled up trying to decode and co-relate 3 - 4 instructions under Canada's immigration program at the same time. They are specifically made too vague to fit any kind of mismanagement under their lose meanings and open ends. The more you dig into it, the more you get tossed away.

My gut feeling, there'll be no FSWP 2014. FSWP 2013 itself will close on 30th April 2014; when do u think they have time for FSWP'14 when they already have plans to announce EOI from 1st Jan 2015 and already a plentiful backlog?

Also, do not get bugged up by 'due date' as found in the GCMS notes. As I said, they are too vague and generic in nature. The program will essentially close in April 2014 with last visa/rejection under this program being offer around June-July at max.

My advice, think of this program as a 1 yr market linked investment plan. You invested money, now get back to your normal lives. You do not even have to wait to see what's happening. Things will take their turn in their fashion you cannot control. Once day, you will either have your docs returned to you or an email asking you for MR, PPR and RPRF. Do you have any third option you think you can handle?

Enjoy the festive season.

and yeah...don't kill your brain cell before landing mentally insane in Canada; that would be of no use to anyone. Save the bl00dy mother Earth for mother's sake.
I like your idea about thinking of immigration process as an investment plan.
And taking in account that each of us invested already considerable amount of time and money and would invest more during the immigration process along with canadian taxpayers who are paying hundreds of millions dollars every year in taxes for immigration program, we all deserve better use of our money and better results.

The idea of bureaucrats being vague and unaccountable of our money spent on them is quite disturbing for me. And that is the main reason for many of us to leave our home countries.

member2013

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
HEY, good Morning all.

How sure is your application to canada after acceptance to VO. Also, what are some documents the VO might ask for?

Thanks for your assistance
congrads to all who have passed the various stages

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I beleive, they are not just counting the applications received but going through each application page by page to check if application sent is complete, eligible and gains 67 pass marks. I also believe that they are calculating pass marks assuming all sent documents are correct and leave the checking of correctness of submitted documents on Local Visa Office. This whole process must be completed in an hour or two at least, also depend on the checker's performance.

Once it is established that sent application is complete, eligible and obtains minimum 67 marks, they charge the application fee and on fee receipt, they send the PER to the applicant. Once they receive the fee, they upate the number of the website under each occupation CAP. During this exercise, there must be several hundreds of applications being sent back on the grounds of incompleteness, ineligbility, less than pass marks and failure of fee payment. Please also consider that same staff might also be checking applications in arranged employment and PhD categories. So there must be a real amount of work, they are doing.

As far as sending application back is concerned, it seems to be in their favour. They can spend few dollars of each application and get rid of tention of alloting a space to store that application and also replying to emails from that applicant in future.

idima said:
That is perfectly logical. But logic is not what is they paid for. ;)

Why then it took 6 month for CIC to process only two and half thousands applications? Why it takes so much time for them just to count received packages and make timely count updates on their web-site of received packages, saving time and money for thousands of applicants?

I am not talking about many hours of work and hundreds of thousands dollars of taxpayers money wasted on postal fees when sending back applications received after CAP is reached.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassan, talking about all these stickers things, from my experience if you want the work to be done properly, you explain what you want in simple language and give simple instructions with no room for guessing. Otherwise you get completely different results then you expecting.

That is not what I see here.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI GUys,

Kindly have one query need your support on the same.

My passport is going to expire in next 10 months, is it advisable to apply for re-issue now as it will come in 1 month.
or i should wait.

I am sking this question as embassy generally looking for around 1 yr validity before stamping the visa.

Is it so, whether this has happened in the past.

Re-issue of Passport will save time now as i am waiting for medicals.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
I beleive, they are not just counting the applications received but going through each application page by page to check if application sent is complete, eligible and gains 67 pass marks. I also believe that they are calculating pass marks assuming all sent documents are correct and leave the checking of correctness of submitted documents on Local Visa Office. This whole process must be completed in an hour or two at least, also depend on the checker's performance.

Once it is established that sent application is complete, eligible and obtains minimum 67 marks, they charge the application fee and on fee receipt, they send the PER to the applicant. Once they receive the fee, they upate the number of the website under each occupation CAP. During this exercise, there must be several hundreds of applications being sent back on the grounds of incompleteness, ineligbility, less than pass marks and failure of fee payment. Please also consider that same staff might also be checking applications in arranged employment and PhD categories. So there must be a real amount of work, they are doing.

As far as sending application back is concerned, it seems to be in their favour. They can spend few dollars of each application and get rid of tention of alloting a space to store that application and also replying to emails from that applicant in future.
You know the difference in our thinking is, that you trying to explain why it takes so long and justify the huge amount of work and time being spent on this.
I am trying to find how to streamline the process and make the work done more efficiently and with less resources spent with the same results.

You see just a huge workload, I see the room for improvement and how to eliminate unnecessary work.

I don't argue with you, that if applications processed the way they are currently, it will take a huge amount of work, time and other resources.

What I am trying to say is that the same results can be achieved with less time and resources spent, if the same work being done differently. ;)

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My Suggestion , is to apply for the new passport. Normally you can apply for a new passport if it ready to expire in 2 yrs or damaged.

General procedure is that the Old passport will also be returned back to you along with the new one as it is valid for 10 more months.
So you will pin them together and will use it. When they request you for the passport you can send both.

As you know Passport service in India is always delayed process (Especially in Hyderbad) , Just in case if you get the MR or PP request from Embassy and you still do not receive the passport you can use the embassy letter as a catalyst and get the passport much sooner.

harkiratg said:
HI GUys,

Kindly have one query need your support on the same.

My passport is going to expire in next 10 months, is it advisable to apply for re-issue now as it will come in 1 month.
or i should wait.

I am sking this question as embassy generally looking for around 1 yr validity before stamping the visa.

Is it so, whether this has happened in the past.

Re-issue of Passport will save time now as i am waiting for medicals.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghav563 said:
My Suggestion , is to apply for the new passport. Normally you can apply for a new passport if it ready to expire in 2 yrs or damaged.

General procedure is that the Old passport will also be returned back to you along with the new one as it is valid for 10 more months.
So you will pin them together and will use it. When they request you for the passport you can send both.

As you know Passport service in India is always delayed process (Especially in Hyderbad) , Just in case if you get the MR or PP request from Embassy and you still do not receive the passport you can use the embassy letter as a catalyst and get the passport much sooner.
Thanks buddy

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is just a few simple suggestions how to improve whole process.

1. Amount of applications received, can be greatly reduced, if their count updated in timely and right manner.
2. The way CIC make cap updates currently is meaningless and misleading for applicants.
3. There is absolutely no need to process all the received applications, only those which have a chance to make it to the cap.
4. Let the applicants make an informed guess whether to send their application or not, if they make it to the cap of approved applications or not.
5. Every bureaucrat doing the processing job, must have strict timelines for each application and amount of applications he or she must process per day.
6. Then the future workload can be planned in advance, necessary resources assigned and backlogs totally avoided.
7. Initial eligibility step at CIC can be done electronically and then all the paper documents send to local visa offices by approved applicants.

Save the Mother Earth, CIC, don't do useless work and waste valuable resources. ;)

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah
Hello everyone,
My application has reached in Singapore VO on 23 Sep 2013.
Admin plz update my profile.
I was bz with my family matter and was not able to update earlier.
How abt others who applied in May?
rashedul56

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
rashedul56 said:
Hello everyone,
rashedul56
UPDATED

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
idima said:
Here is just a few simple suggestions how to improve whole process.

1. Amount of applications received, can be greatly reduced, if their count updated in timely and right manner.
2. The way CIC make cap updates currently is meaningless and misleading for applicants.
3. There is absolutely no need to process all the received applications, only those which have a chance to make it to the cap.
4. Let the applicants make an informed guess whether to send their application or not, if they make it to the cap of approved applications or not.
5. Every bureaucrat doing the processing job, must have strict timelines for each application and amount of applications he or she must process per day.
6. Then the future workload can be planned in advance, necessary resources assigned and backlogs totally avoided.
7. Initial eligibility step at CIC can be done electronically and then all the paper documents send to local visa offices by approved applicants.

Save the Mother Earth, CIC, don't do useless work and waste valuable resources. ;)
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Agreed totally idima...

Moreover CIC has make a tricks this year with the applicants that should make the processing time much lesser than the prev yr.I m talking about educational assessment that they have done all educational verification by the applicants himself!! with world known institutions i.e. :WES,etc.

and importantly all this has done by applicant's money!!

Dont u think this is really a tricky step from CIC and many of our members has affected for this step (assessment delayed by WES).
So the educational verification processing time (after app) should be nearly zero!! and total verification time should be compact...isn't it??

[/size][/size][/size]

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There have not been cap update for close to 2 weeks.May be there will soon be rain of PERs and both CC and Money order charge.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rashedul56 said:
Hello everyone,
rashedul56
Congrats mate!! So now on most longer phase--MR waiting phase!!

dipeshpokhrel

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013 PER.............. : 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
19-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
idima said:
Look here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
they intentionally put 3 different postal labels there.

Why should anybody bother to alter them?
I didn't. I just copy/pasted and print it. And I am sure 99% of applicants did the same.
What about you?
dont worry i had also written 3 postal label,in fact i had sent it to the address which should be used by regular mail but i got per at usual time.