+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
manishkapoor18 said:
Hi admins

Please update
my application was returned by CIC on 19 Aug and it was received by me on 05th Oct 2013.

Thanks ;)
Hi Manish,
Can i know the reason of returning.

isha.puri.pt

Oct 11, 2013
Application sent: 9/Oct/2013,
Application received: Not yet delivered
Visa office: Singapore
NOC: 3142
IELTS:6.5
Spouse IELTS: 8
Relative in Canada: No
Job offer: No
Degree: Masters
ECA equivalent: Masters
Work experience: 2+

Hi,
I just found that I have not filled 'Additional Family Information' properly.
I have filled my name (Principal Applicant) as 'Applicant' and my husband's name as 'Spouse' on both forms, but properly filled other Family details in the two forms and signed them accordingly.
Does it qualify to be incorrectly filled form, and the Application packet will be returned?
Or will there be a query asking us to fill and send that form again?

Any suggestions to rectify?

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
isha.puri.pt said:
Application sent: 9/Oct/2013,
Application received: Not yet delivered
Visa office: Singapore
NOC: 3142
IELTS:6.5
Spouse IELTS: 8
Relative in Canada: No
Job offer: No
Degree: Masters
ECA equivalent: Masters
Work experience: 2+

Hi,
I just found that I have not filled 'Additional Family Information' properly.
I have filled my name (Principal Applicant) as 'Applicant' and my husband's name as 'Spouse' on both forms, but properly filled other Family details in the two forms and signed them accordingly.
Does it qualify to be incorrectly filled form, and the Application packet will be returned?
Or will there be a query asking us to fill and send that form again?

Any suggestions to rectify?
hey.. you can ask your courier co. to return the package to you.. I think they can arrange that... rectify the mistake n send the package again...im nt sure hw grave the error is, but if you have the option to rectify then why not...

suttam

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER Date: 27-09-2013
Med's Request
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
updated on 20-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 22-02-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
Dear Friends,

I have a question regarding my PCC application. I stayed in UK for an year and currently I am residing in India. I am going to apply for PCC from UK as I stayed there more than an year. Now here is the confusion. My passport has expired since I worked in UK and I now carry a renewed passport. Shall I give my current passport number or old passport number for my UK PCC application.

Any thoughts???

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
crazymaple said:
You gave IELTS today? I dont mean to disappoint you but its too late to apply for noc 2132. already 180 processed out of 300 till July 1st week. 300 might reach by August ending. :(
I didn't get you.... they have updated the website on 4th october...stating 180 number of applications received towards noc 2132.... are they late in updating or what .... I am totally confused...... I spoke to a consultant he said I still have a chance....I have my WES report and all other documentation done....just waiting for the ielts result.... suppose I send my application on the 26th october so when it will reach to the cio sydney office

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Dear Friend

Whenever you are going to do a new work (first time) just put an explanation letter / request letter explaining each and every point in it, by considering that the person receiving your letter does not know anything.

Like you have to apply for UK PCC, just send the copies of both Passport, with a letter of explanation. They will check their record with your old passport number and mention both passport no. in your PCC letter.

My wife has done Diploma in MLT and after that Degree in MLT. In India if you have done Diploma, you will be get the admission in 2nd year of Degree (1st year is exempt as you have done Diploma). while doing evaluation from WES I have given an explanation letter about the complete education to WES people.

suttam said:
Dear Friends,

I have a question regarding my PCC application. I stayed in UK for an year and currently I am residing in India. I am going to apply for PCC from UK as I stayed there more than an year. Now here is the confusion. My passport has expired since I worked in UK and I now carry a renewed passport. Shall I give my current passport number or old passport number for my UK PCC application.

Any thoughts???

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi Nikhil Bhatia

Send you a PM, open it and revert back

nikhil.bhatia said:
I didn't get you.... they have updated the website on 4th october...stating 180 number of applications received towards noc 2132.... are they late in updating or what .... I am totally confused...... I spoke to a consultant he said I still have a chance....I have my WES report and all other documentation done....just waiting for the ielts result.... suppose I send my application on the 26th october so when it will reach to the cio sydney office

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
maina said:
just waked up and very pleased to b inform that got my AOR from NDVO by Benevolent Grace of Maharajji. . :)
heartily thankful to my friend cum admin Amit for his moral support during this hard waiting time :) :) :)
What a wonderful day today. . :)

Congrats maina!!! :D
and best of luck for future steps :)

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
suttam said:
Dear Friends,

Any thoughts???
I only gave the passport numbers of the passports with the UK visas. Hope this helps.

vishvav482

Jun 6, 2013
nikhil.bhatia said:
Those updates are w.r.t PER issue. CIC is currently processing July mid applicants. If you can look at the spreadsheet you will have a better idea 1112 and 2174 Cap reached by May ending and June 1st week but CIC Cap update was given on 23-08-2013 that Cap reached for these two noc's. Again 2147 cap reached by July 1st week but CIC update was given on 04-10-2013 that Cap reached for this noc. Later no one reported PER for these 3 NOC's. CIC updates are nearly 90 days old. Your consultant is misleading you. If you want to try its better to apply by yourself. All the Best :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=html

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Everyone
Just saw my Ecas today. It says:
1. We received your app on 6 June
2. We started processing your app on 9 Oct
3. A decision has been made. We will contact you with details.

Only my fees was deducted on 20 Aug. No medicals etc yet.

I guess this means a refusal. I am still traveling and will update forum when details arrive.
So sad for you buddy, DM prior to MR appears to be a rejection. Howsoever, write an email to LVO, give reference to your PER and file #, ask them to share the basis of DM - this you do right now, without waiting for their details to come to you first. One of my friend who applied in year 2009, also undergone the same sort of rejection, he wrote to LVO asking them to share the details...........................now my that friend is in Canada (in fact he flew two months back from now). Don't wait, write them now.

Apart from that, it appears that LVO has started processing the applications (as in this case the applicant applied on 06th June) so as I see, no news on our ECAS is good news so far.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
Friends ,

im really worried now .. ,my app was received on 13/08/20132 ... under NOC 2132 ..

its already 180 app been received by CIC...as far as i knw , CIC is processing JULY 1st WEEK APPLICATIONS right now.....
So just 120 app left and still almost a month is left between my app is received and the ongoing process if CIC ..

my consultant says that , i have a best chance to get into those 300 applications .. but i believe that she is misleading me ....

what do u say guys ... do i have a chance to get into those 300 applications ?? or should i start start thinking on some other alternative ??

waiting for your reply ..

best regards .. "),

vishvav482

Jun 6, 2013
prashant. said:
Friends ,

im really worried now .. ,my app was received on 13/08/20132 ... under NOC 2132 ..

its already 180 app been received by CIC...as far as i knw , CIC is processing JULY 1st WEEK APPLICATIONS right now.....
So just 120 app left and still almost a month is left between my app is received and the ongoing process if CIC ..

my consultant says that , i have a best chance to get into those 300 applications .. but i believe that she is misleading me ....

what do u say guys ... do i have a chance to get into those 300 applications ?? or should i start start thinking on some other alternative ??

waiting for your reply ..

best regards .. "),
At any avg CIC received 80 apps for months of May, June till July 1st week around 20 apps overall counting 180. Dont worry. 100% you are safe :)

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
pharmacistfarhan said:
So sad for you buddy, DM prior to MR appears to be a rejection. Howsoever, write an email to LVO, give reference to your PER and file #, ask them to share the basis of DM - this you do right now, without waiting for their details to come to you first. One of my friend who applied in year 2009, also undergone the same sort of rejection, he wrote to LVO asking them to share the details...........................now my that friend is in Canada (in fact he flew two months back from now). Don't wait, write them now.

Apart from that, it appears that LVO has started processing the applications (as in this case the applicant applied on 06th June) so as I see, no news on our ECAS is good news so far.
Hi should I do a case specif inquiry directly from their website or is there a direct email address for CIC London?

BabiJackson

Jul 25, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Ankara/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
nikhil.bhatia said:
Dear Nikhilbhatia,
I am also a NOC2132 applicant dated 3-Jul and I got my PER last week. So NOC 2132 cap will be filled by August applicants, and there is no place for September and later applicants. Sending your application for NOC2132 now is just wasting your time and money. Keep your IELTS and WES records for sending them on next year FSW program.
Good Luck ;)