+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
DD2211 said:
below that there is a explanation of status... there third option is added specifically FSW applications processing flow, as per my knowledge it was not there last week.
Status of your application

Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Does the above In process means that we have cleared "visa office eligibility complete"?

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Member,
Better luck this time and you will certainly get great news within short span of time. GOD is ALWAYS GREAT. Everything is PRE-WRITTEN and nothing can be RE-WRITTEN. So sending the your file with some extra efforts was pre-written and so we follow. But as always said once again Fortune always favours the Brave. :D

Any1 please update my status...its still not updated n its showing red in spreadsheet...

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
Hi Sinestra. I missed a lot while I was on international travel.

Just wanted to know were your passport going to expire that you renewed it. Mine's up for expiry in October 2014. Don't know when should I apply for renewal specially when my file is already in New Delhi VO and they can ask for it anytime.
plus I think I'll also have to update VO on travel history as I just came back from Thailand.
Really? Do you have to update your travel history after you have sent your application?
Given that immigration process can take years and some people travel quite often on business or vacation, I think it is unnecessary and time and labour consuming task for applicant and visa office to follow these changes in travel history.
But I might be wrong. Please, share the link where did you find these requirements.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
DD2211 said:
below that there is a explanation of status... there third option is added specifically FSW applications processing flow, as per my knowledge it was not there last week.
Which THIRD OPTION is added for God's sake..???
Could u pls be more specific?
I do not see really any changes here that have been done since last time.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Andy007 said:
Why are you scared of refrence check?, I see so many people asking whether they will ask employer or not, whether they will check back statement or not?
If we are genuine all these questions should not bother us.
Oh, really...? Once I tried to call my previous employer for an appointment in regards to my reference letter, and THREE TIMES they just hung up the phone after hearing that I speak english! On the fourth time finally they decided to talk to me, but they called someone who can speak english. Its took from me a lot of efforts to communicate with HR department with a translator! Any way they still had no idea what's going on but they gave me a date after nearly one month, cause HR was on its vacations/leave, and nobody elso was available in the office.

Additionally I have a silly question: what does mean: CIBIL ? ;D

Aug 2, 2013
my little wish said:
Dear All,

I'd like to share my details:

NOC: 2134
IELTS: 7
Spouse Ielts: Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Education: Bachelor's Degree (4 years)
Years of experience: 3
Appl. sent: 16Sep2013
Appl received: 23Sep2013
Signed by G. Miller

In the Schedule A form, I had only provided personal history and addresses for last ten years, not since 18 years old.

And I didnt provide my spouse's temporary residence certificate for the current address (only sent his permanent residence one shown in household book).

Please advise how high is the potentiality that my appl. would be returned due to those mistakes?

One more silly question: will there be any email soon from CIC just to confirm that my appl. has arrived? Or just be patiently waiting for the AOR which may be sent after 60-80days?

Thank you in advance!!!
Dear Admin,

Could you please add my info to the spreadsheet? Thanks for help.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
sam472 said:
BUT STILL CIBIL OPTIONS HAVE QUERY IN ITSELF...

QUESTION STILL STANDS ABOUT CIBIL CHECK..?

SENIORS PLZZ GUIDE...!!!!
Yes there is cibil check as application guide says that ur eligible if your a bankrupt :eek:

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Shree1985 said:
Any1 please update my status...its still not updated n its showing red in spreadsheet...
Updated, u r at row 768.
Best of luck for ur new application.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
udayyy said:
Yes there is cibil check as application guide says that ur eligible if your a bankrupt :eek:
Srrry not eleigible :p

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1111 said:
It's just my opinion...may be wrong.
But I think strong & selected cases are being proceed via CIO ( Not even transffered to VO) and some cases being transferred to other less occupied VO. And the later processes will be proceed through the office where these MR request & RPRF comes from.
Just guessing.
Happy Waiting!!!
Hi...Strong and selected cases are applicant with more points or how they come to conclusion a given case is strong ? What you think

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
didi7878 said:
Which THIRD OPTION is added for God's sake..???
Could u pls be more specific?
I do not see really any changes here that have been done since last time.
There is no change in ECAS .... it is same like always !!

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
my little wish said:
Dear Admin,

Could you please add my info to the spreadsheet? Thanks for help.
Updated, u r at row 437.
Plz provide ur missing information.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
singh2901 said:
Hello Seniors,

I just need to know few things :-

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

3. Does Visa Office do Cibil Check.

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh
1. Yes, VO can reject an application on the basis of their subjective evaluation that u may be economically not established well in Canada, or ur documents are really missing something crucial for further evaluation - anyway they likely will ask u for an interview in such cases.
Anyway here is a link to a CIC doc. U can check an approval rate for FSW:
http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3
And here an approval rate specific for each VO ;)
http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/fd6f93ed-6249-42a4-ac30-5a1a7aa48389

2. Nobody can review your bank account. Requires the approval of the court to check your account without your knowledge. They can only ask u to bring once again a proof from bank.

3. I don't know what is CIBIL check. :-[

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZN908 said:
informative speech by Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration...Canada's immigration policies: Outlook on Immigration and Future Policy

Thanks to a number of measures we've taken since coming into office, that backlog has fallen now to 62,000 — one-tenth of the peak amount. And it continues to fall sharply as we retain our determination to manage intakes, process inventories and keep the time required to process applications as short as possible. So that's a 90 per cent reduction in five years. It positions Canada in this flagship program to be a global leader in economic growth and stability today as well as into the future.

We are in continuous discussion with the provinces, along with territories and employers across both the provinces and the territories to create what we are calling – for now – an Expression of Interest, or EOI, system for economic immigration to Canada.

Now don't count on the “EOI” title remaining. This program probably needs rebranding. Acronyms are not exactly catchy. And the person who has the right label for this program may actually be sitting in this room. If so, please make your suggestion afterwards.

But the intent is already clear. The goal of this new system will be vitally important. It's the culmination of the transformational changes I've been describing. It represents a new way of managing immigration applications that will create a new pool, a vast pool, of skilled workers ready to become permanent residents and to begin their employment, to hit the ground running, as labour market needs arise.

Our goal is to have this system in place by New Year's Day 2015, 15-and-a-half months away.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2013/2013-09-26.asp
Given the fact that they tossed away more then 300 000 old applications, halted whole immigration program for 1 year, introduced caps, I would say that this 90% backlog reduction he was bragging about, had rather natural statistical causes. :D

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
skhzskhz said:
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

Does the above In process means that we have cleared "visa office eligibility complete"?
In previous FSWPs this subject was clear. Always was an update in ur ECAS showing u which stage u r currently at.
Being IN PROCESS meant that u received 2nAOR from VO - I think.
FSWP 2013 - it seems like we are pioneers - we know as much as ...nothing. In a word: GOD KNOWS :p