+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
tanzina25 said:
Hi. I am new in this forum. I have applied FSW application in 17th,June. I did not get any response. Is there any way I can track my application. Thank you.
http://tinyurl.com/fswp2013-add-entry
plz share ur details here

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Re1386 said:
I read this somewhere in CIC instructions!!! But I couldn't find it! ???
You could work and travel anywhere in Canada regardless of what you stated as desired destination on your application form.
I'll keep looking for my source!
You are Federal Applicant!!!
Hi,

Just to throw more light on this. So long as you are granted the permanent residence status in Canada, you are allowed to live and work in any province of Canada regardless of where you indicated in your application form.

However, those who are in a regulated profession like lawyers and so on can only operate or practice only in the province where their operational license is obtained.

Hope this helps.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
samana1 said:
Hi Forum Members,

I am new to this forum, however I have been watching the posts in this forum for a while. I am already in spreadsheet though. Can anyone suggest me the chances of my application getting within the cap, please? It was filed on aug 8th for noc 0211.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
looking at this u can judge the chances.. in my opinion chances r fair
don't loose hope.. keep an eye on CAP update
Stay Positive :)

samana1

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks Maina, It helps me keep relaxed.

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
to all forum members,

lets us not loose hope in everything, patience is a virtue and could give us good results.

hope for the best to each and everyone

maina said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
looking at this u can judge the chances.. in my opinion chances r fair
don't loose hope.. keep an eye on CAP update
Stay Positive :)

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guruji-33 said:
Thank you for the reply and the link.. So, I think 730 days of 5 years.. But I guess, 730 days need not be one a single visit, right? I mean, I can always "land" in Canada before my PR visa expires and then after about a week or so (as mentioned in the previous post) return to my PhD. And after about 2.5/3 years return back to make sure that I stayed the rest of the time (about 2 years) in Canada?? Could you tell me if you see anything wrong with this? The reason is that the PhD I am doing is something that I really want to. I don't want to give up either (PhD or Canadian PR) of them!

Thanks!
Yep, your plan looks pretty much feasible to me. Anyway, I would recommend studying official information on this matter prior to making any decisions, as it may cost you PR status. The best source of the official information is http://www.cic.gc.ca
You may find this document useful as well, particularly page 15: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op10-eng.pdf

Best of luck in your endeavors!

dreamcada

Sep 6, 2011
tanzina25 said:
Hi. I am new in this forum. I have applied FSW application in 17th,June. I did not get any response. Is there any way I can track my application. Thank you.
We are in the same boat my application also was received on June 17 but no info at all...I emailed them and another waiting game... I guess we are already 4 applicants on june 17 who's no reply at all.. crossing our fingers

MKV4CANADA

Jul 24, 2013
Dear,

My application package for 2174 has reached CIC on July 4th, but I haven't received any communication till now. As the CAP for 2174 is reached few weeks back, I am not sure, if I could get into the CAP....Can you pls advise on the chances of getting into CAP...Thank you.

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
vivesehg said:
Congrats!! Finally good news for 0211 July applicants :D
Thanks vivesehg, hope you will get soon too 8)

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
rawdah said:
Congrats..UPDATED :)
Thanks rawdah, you are doing a great job :)

bluemarine

Sep 15, 2013
dreamcada said:
We are in the same boat my application also was received on June 17 but no info at all...I emailed them and another waiting game... I guess we are already 4 applicants on june 17 who's no reply at all.. crossing our fingers
hi guyz im new in this forum . CIO received my application NOC 2263 on June 19 and still no response from them... lets keep on hoping and praying ...
keep posted ... good luck to us

t.anacleto

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Passport Req..
06-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014
Hey guys,

Could you help me, pelase!

I'm a veterinarian but i'm applying under noc 3211 becouse i worked in a Lab during 2 years as a Medical Lab Tech. The problem is: I worked as a Vet during the last 10 years despite I worked as a Med Lab Tech. i'm able to provide reference letters and documents to support my noc 3211 experience and more 2 years of previous experience working as a Vet. So, i have 4 years of comproved work experience! I'm worried about the other 6 years because I worked as a self-employer and I dont have any document to support this!

In the forms, can I use the whole information about my work experience or just put the experience that I can prove? To stay withou gaps in my personal history, I put everything withou documents as a "self-employer" but at the form that we need to fill out with our current job, I dont put anything, just the jobs that I have documents! Is it correct?

I saw one guy with noc 3211 that had his/her application denied because didn't send documents for his/her current work experience!

So....is it better dont put my current job if i cant prove or is it better put im not working right now?

I think this message is a bit confused, but if anyone could help me, i'll really appreciate!

Thanks at all!

Cheers,

Tathiana

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
while it has taken only 50 days for some applicants to get their cc charged, it has been more than 80 days for some of 2134 applicants and still no news.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Civscf said:
Would anyone who stated London visa office in his application post the text of his per email? My visa office is London but my per says that my file will transferred to a visa office - email did not specify London visa office- I just want to know if they mentioned london visa office in the per email sent to any of you guys who mentioned LVO in his/her application......?..
The following is what I got as well...

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing. Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application.

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
hi, i there an email address or something that I could follow my application with it? I sent my application 3 months ago but there is no answer yet