+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
dhruba said:
I applied for federal skilled worker on 18 May 2013 FOR JOB CODE 2263,but till date i have not got any responses from Canada visa application center Nova scotia,Canada academic qualification evaluated by wes is 3 Bachelors Degree in science plus bachelors degree in Education and my self calculated point is 68 .
i request all members ,friends and personalities please suggest me the reasons behind it because it is too much panic for me
Did u send an inquiry email to cio and did u get ur uci from call center what is ur status shows in ecas.best wishes

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Many congratulations to all who have got their PER and AOR

Lets hold up together to make this path a success story

Laksmisesh

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
skhzskhz said:
Thank you Sir. Its very kind of you. I thought they got stuck on 26th June.
I think it is due to very less applicants at sheet for this duration specially payment mode with CC... So i just posted for information that ball is rolling at CIC at slow speed.... ;) ;) ;)

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
congrtulations to all those who got PER today . Happy to see CIC back in action mode .
I hope they will finish processing june applications by this week.
good luck

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
16 September 2013 - PAFSO Regrets Government’s Appeal of Bad-Faith Ruling, Urges Return to Negotiating Table
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) deeply regrets the Government of Canada’s decision to file an appeal today with the Federal Court and challenge a ruling that it negotiated in bad faith with its own employees. PAFSO again urges the Treasury Board to alter its unconstructive approach and return to the negotiating table as soon as possible.

“The Government’s actions today bring us no closer to a settlement,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “This appeal unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada’s reputation as a destination for tourism, study, and employment – to say nothing of tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

In a ruling released on Friday, the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement violated his duty to bargain in good faith when, in response to PAFSO’s proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government’s favour.

“In her ruling, the adjudicator provided a clear roadmap for both sides to put an end to this damaging dispute: resume negotiations or enter into unfettered binding arbitration,” continued Mr. Edwards. “We believe that the Government should do the responsible thing and heed her advice. Enough time has been wasted already.”

In recent weeks, Treasury Board has reached settlements with two other public service unions by offering them wage hikes which equal or exceed those requested by PAFSO. These two settlements are proof positive that the Government is more than capable of addressing long-standing wage gaps of up to $14,000 between diplomats and other government professionals.

“We look forward to receiving the same treatment which has been accorded to other unions at the negotiating table. Alternatively, our offer to take this dispute to binding arbitration without paralyzing preconditions still stands,” concluded Mr. Edwards.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Admin plz clear one thing in returned applications the date against return is the date when cic return applications or when the applicants receive their pack i think it is mix but does not give right idea so plz all the members who their applications returned should clearly mention whether its return date by the cio or the date they receive on.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
aami786pk said:
Admin plz clear one thing in returned applications the date against return is the date when cic return applications or when the applicants receive their pack i think it is mix but does not give right idea so plz all the members who their applications returned should clearly mention whether its return date by the cio or the date they receive on.
Its a mix of both....some user report application received date while some CIC return date.
It's tough again to contact all user's to rectify the problem since most of returned applicants are not active anymore.

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
laksmisesh said:
Many congratulations to all who have got their PER and AOR

Lets hold up together to make this path a success story

Laksmisesh

Hi laksmisesh,

I received my Aor on 31st july. Do you have any idea? When i can expect my MR at current scenario

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Re1386 said:
Thank Amit80203

I've reported missed data below:

Delivery date: 13:01, 25 Jun 2013
Signatory: D MARGTTI
Fee encashed date: 10 September 2013
PCC sent: Yes
Hi Re1386,

Welcome aboard! This forum rocks. There is a long list of attentive friends in this forum who are always ready to provide expert advices selflessly.

Total number of posts:.........................2165 (Pages) X 15 (Post per Page) = 32,475
Number of days since program started: 137 Days
Number of posts per day:.....................237

No forum is as live as this one! :D :D :D :D

Please share your experiences with us, especially those which relates to your VO ;)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD2211 said:
16 September 2013 - PAFSO Regrets Government's Appeal of Bad-Faith Ruling, Urges Return to Negotiating Table
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) deeply regrets the Government of Canada's decision to file an appeal today with the Federal Court and challenge a ruling that it negotiated in bad faith with its own employees. PAFSO again urges the Treasury Board to alter its unconstructive approach and return to the negotiating table as soon as possible.

“The Government's actions today bring us no closer to a settlement,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “This appeal unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada's reputation as a destination for tourism, study, and employment – to say nothing of tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

In a ruling released on Friday, the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement violated his duty to bargain in good faith when, in response to PAFSO's proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government's favour.

“In her ruling, the adjudicator provided a clear roadmap for both sides to put an end to this damaging dispute: resume negotiations or enter into unfettered binding arbitration,” continued Mr. Edwards. “We believe that the Government should do the responsible thing and heed her advice. Enough time has been wasted already.”

In recent weeks, Treasury Board has reached settlements with two other public service unions by offering them wage hikes which equal or exceed those requested by PAFSO. These two settlements are proof positive that the Government is more than capable of addressing long-standing wage gaps of up to $14,000 between diplomats and other government professionals.

“We look forward to receiving the same treatment which has been accorded to other unions at the negotiating table. Alternatively, our offer to take this dispute to binding arbitration without paralyzing preconditions still stands,” concluded Mr. Edwards.
I just don't get it, why are they keep calling themselves diplomats?

Are those people doing dull and monotone paperwork and tossing our papers for years between different drawers, just following strict instructions and preset procedures while doing this, nothing else, consider themselves as doing skillful diplomatic work?

What kind of 'diplomatic' knowledge and skills needed for this job?

To me they are more like clerks and bureaucrats, then diplomats.
And quite frankly, these clerks were doing their job just terribly, considering all those huge backlogs and timelines, even before strike.

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
loncan said:
It can take quite a while to get your docs back.
If you can, get duplicate certificates ASAP and send a whole new complete file without waiting for the old to be returned.

Any take on this??? Can I have sum1 answering my questions as early as possible?? as I want to reapply again. Just a few doubts & if resolved will sail on the same boat...

alihammad

Jan 16, 2013
Dear Administrator - Just joined this forum, please add my application details:

NOC-1112
VISA OFFICE-London
IELTS BAND-7
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-77
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED-yes Band 7
RELATIVES IN CANADA- no
JOB OFFER-no
DEGREE-ACCA
ECA EQUIVALENCE-Post-secondary degree for a program of three years
JOB EXPERIENCE-7 Years
PCC SENT-
APPLICATION SENT DATE-29 July 2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED-Yes
FEE METHOD-Credit Card Details on IMM 5620 Form
APP RECEIVING TIME-07 Aug 2013
APP RECEIVED BY-Dexter
DESTINATION IN CANADA-Ontario

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
No response from cic for my mail. No updates as to what happened to my appl. My original ielts as well as a good amount of money got stuck.
Now i feel either you submit early or don't submit at all :-(