+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Fake_engineer said:
I dought whether these engrs are working or nt??????? Specially frm India, as dey r alws on forum,
Most of eng in dis forum r contns online, I wonder by seeng their duties , it is outdoor job, and how cum they r online alwys??? Dey all r fake, cheating Canadian immigration ..u observe most of engrs r fake including admin as wel.dis is fact
Mr Fake Engineer please don't use such language and vent out your default nature.
Please behave like a professional. Also i request you and Tania to stop these nonsense posts which is of time waste and no use for the other forum mates.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Chinook said:
The second E mail is on the Funds and RPRF

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself.

You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

· Go to CIC website: XXXXXXX

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.

UNQUOTE

I guess other Visa offices may follow differently for verification of funds.

So, Visa Offices are asking for 6 months account statement, Now the question is what if the proper amount of fund were not available in the account for some time within the 6 months period of time and second question is when we are requested to submit an updated evidence of settlement funds can we include some properties like cars?

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Soundless said:
So, Visa Offices are asking for 6 months account statement, Now the question is what if the proper amount of fund were not available in the account for some time within the 6 months period of time and second question is when we are requested to submit an updated evidence of settlement funds can we include some properties like cars?
I was actually going to ask the same question! I moved my money to buy a property and I am unable to provide 6 months statement showing the required amount! I have enough funds available but not in the last 6 months! any ideas?

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
You can be a Doctor and save lives......
You can be a Lawyer and defend lives......
You can be a Soldier and protect lives....
But why to play with others' lives??
So we simply became (non-fake) Engineers to screw up our own lives. :D

HAPPY ENGINEER'S DAY!

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
canyon said:
I was actually going to ask the same question! I moved my money to buy a property and I am unable to provide 6 months statement showing the required amount! I have enough funds available but not in the last 6 months! any ideas?
Soundless said:

There is no need to keep the required funds in your bank all the time. 6 months bank statement will show the financial transactions that would verify the legal income and funds available in your bank. As per banking policy of about all the countries the illegitimate source of fund wouldn't be credited to your bank account.

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Dear Friends,

Please let's stop answering to offensive posts from some unethical users. Their main intention is to disrupt us from helping each other and to change the very positive atmosphere of this forum, they were successful to some extents though...

Please let's react smarter by ignoring them and avoiding any further retaliations.

We know where we have come from and where we are all heading to!!! ;)

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
Soundless said:
second question is when we are requested to submit an updated evidence of settlement funds can we include some properties like cars?
No you can't.

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I haven't been in the forum for quite a while... Are they starting to return back the applications for those who did not reach the cap?

Thanks in advance.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
CastroHawk said:
again millions of congratulations for all those received PER :D (finally managed to catch up with the forum pages..hard but nice :D ))

Oyifien
felix9
maverickneo
thebaft
Ya yay
Pankaj95
DMM
Javachip
Ezhisa
rashedul56
didi7878
abhi340
Bihari
Dr.Megha
harmeet22 (hope u get ur lost PER email soon :))

also who got
Code:
charged
CanEra
ANAHUS
DenR
dears...ur PER is next ;) 8) congrats..may u get it soon
and those AORs also many AORs and kpriya for MR..many congratulations
so sorry for returned apps, guys sure God has a better plan for u..which maybe Australia or soon as next year fsw, if ur NOCs not hot plz consider re-applying

wishing the best for everyone here
Thanks CastroHawk!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rezas1978 said:
Dear Friends,

Please let's stop answering to offensive posts from some unethical users. Their main intention is to disrupt us from helping each other and to change the very positive atmosphere of this forum, they were successful to some extents though...

Please let's react smarter by ignoring them and avoiding any further retaliations.

We know where we have come from and where we are all heading to!!! ;)

Agreed.... 8) 8)

+1

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi,

I don't know weather it is possible in your case, however, if you use net banking or online banking then you can also download your bank statement online in PDF format and take that statement to the bank and can get that attested. They may do it free of cost and will do it same day.

Preferably, get the color printout of the statement. It will look same as bank gives you. Also, it will be good if you take Bank certificate which state the current balance in your account(not Mandatory)(it may take one day).
:) :) :) :)

a
papilo said:
Hello House, I will be receiving my bank statement , which has delayed my for so long, by Tuesday. However , I am skeptical about being in the cap for NOC 3142, considering the exponential increase to 103 in the last update. I will therefore need advise if I should go ahead and apply or take another route. Thank you

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Tania2013 said:
You are the first one who doesn't answer kindly on question asked,so please don't you say to anyone what should we do. I don't think you own this forum. And second,this is forum for all immigrants and it looks like Indian immigration service. Sorry to see it mustbevery bad to live there if all of you are so running away,but you don't have a right to tell us what to do and what not to do.
Wow! I've read a couple of mean statements in this thread, but Tania, this is by far the most caustic I've read! I started reading this posts on this thread from page 347 and now almost 2000 pages later, I'm still reading posts. And I appreciate everyone who's contributed their details so that we can form a pattern and give a best guess estimate of what CIO is doing behind their closed doors.

This thread is first and foremost, a tool to help us all and it's not a way of life. It's is not a representation of anyone's country, race or culture. Right now, an apology to bhFSW2174 will not be out of place. I am sure that everyone is following this thread because we are interested in obtaining a POPR from Canada. That, in my humble opinion counts the most. Thanks!

EngineerA

Jul 14, 2013
Hello my dear friends on this fantastic forum,
I have been away for a while since I received my PER on 26th of August 2013.
I'm a 6th of June applicant London visa office.
So far I have not received any update or request of document from any visa office.
Could anyone let me know when and what should I expect from London visa office?
Should I contact them at this stage or any later stage if they don't come back to me?
This is the slowest application I have ever experienced in the whole of my life :(

mdharis

Aug 29, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
Interview........
30-09-2014
EngineerA said:
Hello my dear friends on this fantastic forum,
I have been away for a while since I received my PER on 26th of August 2013.
I'm a 6th of June applicant London visa office.
So far I have not received any update or request of document from any visa office.
Could anyone let me know when and what should I expect from London visa office?
Should I contact them at this stage or any later stage if they don't come back to me?
This is the slowest application I have ever experienced in the whole of my life :(
I got my PER on July 27, 2013 and still waiting from LVO. My (Cohen) lawyer says the file is still at CIO even though its in process, but they will let me know when the file is transferred to LVO. But I read from some members in this forum that LVO has a habit of not sending AoR, they usually send MR directly.

So just play the waiting game.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)