+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sol_singh

Jul 11, 2013
maina said:

yes plz Guys update here only and let this timeline be left for global participants... :) :)

Those who gave consent are added (by Amit ) n if by any chance anyone is left plz let us know.. this is ur spreadsheet .. feel free to say n suggest.. :) :)

Cheers ;) :) :)

hi guys kindly add me in the ndvo forum...

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
S Kamran said:
Hi,

I applied for FSW visa back in 2011 and received an acknowledgement on May 31, 2011. I'm from Pakistan and my V.O is London. The L.V.O requested the medicals sometime at the end of year 2011 and asked to pay the RPRF as well. Later they requested the updated police certificates in July 2012 and asked to fill out the new IMM0008 forms. We submitted everything as requested by the L.V.O. After that there was complete silence for few months so I got concerned and tried to inquire about my application status couple of times and each time I received the same reply that background checks are outstanding. Now last month in August 2013 we again received a request to go through the medicals for the second time and they asked us to send the latest police certificates for the third time. The V.O has received the Medical reports and latest Police certificates this week. Now, I need to know what is going to be the next step and how long it will take to get the VISA ?? Thanks.
bro you are very much on the track. It's just the background checks and the security checks that go lengthy in some cases. It has happened with lot of fellas here and is not something unusual. It may be due to your travel history being too scary (meaning you have been to certain countries which are known as rogue states as viewed by the west). Sit tight and pray to Allah SWt, you are very close to finish line, cheers.

bachucanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2013 Fee Charged...:21/08/2013 PER Received..:29/08/2013
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
Med's Done....
27/06/2014 Decision Made:18/12/2014
Passport Req..
19/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2014
An Update for NDVO League...

City: Patan

State: Gujarat

Thanks..

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
Hi Admin,

Please add me to the NDVO super league...

Thanks

papilo

Jul 19, 2013
Can we please stop this TANIA issues and arguments. Some people are just pure racists. Its a waste of energy, time and space arguing with them. Almost five precious pages have been used discussing racism and culture. I don't think this is the essence of this forum. Moreover it is taking the attention off other pressing issues.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
papilo said:
Can we please stop this TANIA issues and arguments. Some people are just pure racists. Its a waste of energy, time and space arguing with them. Almost five precious pages have been used discussing racism and culture. I don't think this is the essence of this forum. Moreover it is taking the attention off other pressing issues.
Papilo has a point here.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Re: Medical request and RPRF

Chinook said:
The second E mail is on the Funds and RPRF

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself.

You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

· Go to CIC website: XXXXXXX

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.

UNQUOTE

I guess other Visa offices may follow differently for verification of funds.

So, Visa Offices are asking for 6 months account statement, Now the question is what if the proper amount of fund was not available in the account for some time within the 6 months period of time and second question is when we are requested to submit an updated evidence of settlement funds can we include some properties like cars, apartments or any fixed assets?

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Fake_engineer said:
I dought whether these engrs are working or nt??????? Specially frm India, as dey r alws on forum,
Most of eng in dis forum r contns online, I wonder by seeng their duties , it is outdoor job, and how cum they r online alwys??? Dey all r fake, cheating Canadian immigration ..u observe most of engrs r fake including admin as wel.dis is fact
Dear Mr Fake Engineer

I am sure if you are an applicant, you would also seek for a better place to live where everything goes on the grounds of respect and trust. This looks not a good start my friend! just keep calm and if you are not thankful for the great job admins doing, please just don't make irrelative, unnecessary, false comments!

cheers

papilo

Jul 19, 2013
@sinestra..Hello House, I will be receiving my bank statement , which has delayed my for so long, by Tuesday. However , I am skeptical about being in the cap for NOC 3142, considering the exponential increase to 103 in the last update. I will therefore need advise if I should go ahead and apply or take another route. Thank you

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Fake_engineer said:
I dought whether these engrs are working or nt??????? Specially frm India, as dey r alws on forum,
Most of eng in dis forum r contns online, I wonder by seeng their duties , it is outdoor job, and how cum they r online alwys??? Dey all r fake, cheating Canadian immigration ..u observe most of engrs r fake including admin as wel.dis is fact
What language is this??

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
canyon said:
Dear Mr Fake Engineer
I am sure if you are an applicant, you would also seek for a better place to live where everything goes on the grounds of respect and trust. This looks not a good start my friend! just keep calm and if you are not thankful for the great job admins doing, please just don't make irrelative, unnecessary, false comments!
cheers
He's not an applicant. Check his English - grammar, spell mistakes and sentence formation. He's what he named himself for one knows himself better than any one else.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal. ~ Lord Buddha

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
papilo said:
@ sinestra..Hello House, I will be receiving my bank statement , which has delayed my for so long, by Tuesday. However , I am skeptical about being in the cap for NOC 3142, considering the exponential increase to 103 in the last update. I will therefore need advise if I should go ahead and apply or take another route. Thank you
Go ahead Papilo,
It has not reached the 50% mark yet. If you can apply within this week, I think you should be able to make it within the cap.

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fake_engineer said:
Wat cultur dey r fake

[/quotesome o

Some of Indian applicants asked me in PM how did I earn money for Canadian immigration and where my money come from,and not just one single applicant but few of them,so I am supposed to react? Why people from India are doing thins? To know where money are to try to take it? What is other possible reason? And bbfsw was asked what is his visa office,and he said it is ndvo,and it has nothing to do with application processing.

maplegreen

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quotesome o

Some of Indian applicants asked me in PM how did I earn money for Canadian immigration and where my money come from,and not just one single applicant but few of them,so I am supposed to react? Why people from India are doing thins? To know where money are to try to take it? What is other possible reason? And bbfsw was asked what is his visa office,and he said it is ndvo,and it has nothing to do with application processing.
[/quote]

@Fake_engineer

Indian applicants asked you about earning money within just 1 day?

This FAKE PROFILE WAS CREATED TODAY.

TANIA ALIAS FAKE ENGINEER ALIAS....................