+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

canadacalls

Aug 22, 2013
@ ram040479 : If CIC has already announced that 2174 quota is over how come you are hopeful that your application will be processed ?

aahmed

Dec 4, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
Dear Forumites

I am a 2174 applicant, with my application reaching CIC on June 13th. I had sent an email to them seeking status of the same and today have received a reply from them which is quoted as below

Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: UCI# 90967094

Please be advised that your application is awaiting initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course.

DID YOU CHECK YOUR ONLINE STATUS??
WHAT ITS SAYS ?? PLEASE SHARE

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
DID YOU CHECK YOUR ONLINE STATUS ??
WHAT ITS SAYS ??
KINDLY SHARE WITH US
THANKS
AHMED

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
WOW!!! when did you email and when did they reply?? because the June 4th applicant was returned due to cap being full, and you're June 13th applicant? cant believe it.

ram040479 said:
Dear Forumites

I am a 2174 applicant, with my application reaching CIC on June 13th. I had sent an email to them seeking status of the same and today have received a reply from them which is quoted as below

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application is awaiting initial processing. Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit

AP_LOVELIFE

Sep 5, 2013
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
Dear Forumites

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit

Hi ram040479 - I am also a 2174 applicant. Application was received on 3rd June. I have had no reply from CIC / no email / no UCI No. I sent an email on 27th August and still I have had no reply. It has been 13 working days since the email was sent and I have had no response. You are the first person on this forum who has applied after me and you haven't had a rejection. Therefore, I presume this is good news and I may still be in with a chance as well. Fingers are crossed! When did you send CIC email for status update? Does it state what initial processing means? Is this within the CAP then?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
aahmed said:
DID YOU CHECK YOUR ONLINE STATUS ??
WHAT ITS SAYS ??
KINDLY SHARE WITH US
THANKS
AHMED
Online status is not able to identify with the details. Thats what it says. So I am presuming, it will take some time to get the status updated.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
melkouk said:
WOW!!! when did you email and when did they reply?? because the June 4th applicant was returned due to cap being full, and you're June 13th applicant? cant believe it.
I was sure that I would be the reason for a few raised eyebrows. Thats why posted this within minutes of receiving the email

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
AP_LOVELIFE said:
Hi ram040479 - I am also a 2174 applicant. Application was received on 3rd June. I have had no reply from CIC / no email / no UCI No. I sent an email on 27th August and still I have had no reply. It has been 13 working days since the email was sent and I have had no response. You are the first person on this forum who has applied after me and you haven't had a rejection. Therefore, I presume this is good news and I may still be in with a chance as well. Fingers are crossed! When did you send CIC email for status update? Does it state what initial processing means? Is this within the CAP then?
I sent the email on 16th August and I am sure you too will receive a reply. CIC takes exactly 20 working days to reply as per forumites and their experiences.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
didi7878 said:
By the grace of the Lord Jesus I have just received PER!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DD encashed: 9/10
PER received: 9/13

Thank all of you for your help and support! :-*
You are awesome!

Admins pls update.
Congrats & Updated. :) :)

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah
vivesehg said:
Did WES sent copy electronically or hard copy?

Thanks

WES gave me hard copy and I sent that along with my application.
But last week they wrote me that CIC would not be able to process my application without a direct copy from WES.
Actually I am unaware about how WES has sent the copy to CIC (hard copy or electronic copy) this time.
But it seems to me that WES has sent electronic copy as the reply is very prompt from CIC (only 2 days).

ndsn

Aug 27, 2013
congrats to all who have gotten their PER.. :D :D :D
can someone tell me if my app rec'd on 5h july when will i rec'd some sort of response from cic be it good or bad. I've applied under 1211.... and havent rec'd anything so far so can you all please shed your insights ...thanks ??? ???

kanan

Sep 13, 2013
fasohere said:
How about IELTS and WES original reports? We need to send those in original?
WHEN I RECEIVED MY PACK...EVERYTHING WAS OPEN.
AND WITH PENCIL THEY HAVE QUOTED UCI NUMBER...WHICH I GOT WHEN I PHONED THEM.(BEFORE PACK REC.)
ECA WAS ALSO OPENED ALL TRANSCRIPT EVERYTHING WAS OPENED..I JUST SEND IT BK AS IT IS.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
kanan said:
WHEN I RECEIVED MY PACK...EVERYTHING WAS OPEN.
AND WITH PENCIL THEY HAVE QUOTED UCI NUMBER...WHICH I GOT WHEN I PHONED THEM.(BEFORE PACK REC.)
ECA WAS ALSO OPENED ALL TRANSCRIPT EVERYTHING WAS OPENED..I JUST SEND IT BK AS IT IS.
when did you send ur application and when was it dispatched back to you. Between when they received it and when they sent it back(not when it got to u) how long did it take?

kanan

Sep 13, 2013
Re: Medical request and RPRF

Gandalf said:
When did CIC send it back to you? I know it got to you on 5th Sept but when was the accompanying letter and stamp dated?
THE ACCOMPAMYING LETTER IS OF 22ND JULY. ....
I GOT IN MY HAND ON 5TH SEPT....BUT IT THINK IT CAME ON 29TH AUG. (AS I HIRED CONSULTANT)