+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sunlight11 said:
That is what I said, how anyone can know the source of fund from a bank statement as well? ppl can show from day 1 that required fund is sitting there and every close of business day it is there ... CIC may go and check directly in the bank (if banks allow), same will show in the monitor... If an applicant says my parents has given me the money, can CIC or Anyone say anything ?? I dont think so. As long as the statement or certificate is genuine... no embassy can take their objection very far... Specially CIC can be a bit vulnerable as no where in their requirement they ask for Proven Documentation for Source of Fund ... !
As long as the fund is "sitting" in your account for the past 6 months signify that you own the money. That is according to CIC. And in my view, if CIC requires bank statement, I would provide bank statement. I wouldn't want to go into proving my point with CIC.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
kanan said:
THANKS VATS
ACTUALLY I ALREADY RE SUBMITTED IT.
Kanan great you quickly re-submitted the application.

Wish you good luck!!!!!

Living Miracle

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Where is the rain today? Does anyone know if Accra VO sends AOR or just MR straight?

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Watching the posts on this FSW 2013 topic frequently and now it raised few doubts about the document I have submitted along with my package.

I have two queries in mind, seniors please help me with your suggestion regarding the below :

1) In my case I am the primary applicant, my spouse and kid are not accompanying with me. I have submitted two Fixed Deposit Bonds photo copy i.e one on my name 6.2 Lakh and one on my spouse name 6 lakhs. Will this satisfy the Visa Officer for funds review.

2) Regarding work experience. Submitted Employment Certificate + Email copy of HR denying to provide the Roles and responsibility document + Notarized Affidavit from my supervisor explaining my roles and responsibilities with supervisor business Card pined to the affidavit.

Thank in advance.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
sreeramp said:
Watching the posts on this FSW 2013 topic frequently and now it raised few doubts about the document I have submitted along with my package.

I have two queries in mind, seniors please help me with your suggestion regarding the below :

1) In my case I am the primary applicant, my spouse and kid are not accompanying with me. I have submitted two Fixed Deposit Bonds photo copy i.e one on my name 6.2 Lakh and one on my spouse name 6 lakhs. Will this satisfy the Visa Officer for funds review.

2) Regarding work experience. Submitted Employment Certificate + Email copy of HR denying to provide the Roles and responsibility document + Notarized Affidavit from my supervisor explaining my roles and responsibilities with supervisor business Card pined to the affidavit.

Thank in advance.

1) Firstly I wonder why you said your kid and spouse are not accompanying with you? :eek:
if you are alone applicant you need to show 11,115$ which is @ 6.7lakh (check the rate at the time of applicaiton) and you have shown your name only 6.2 lakh. if your spouse not accompany the fd on the individual name will not be considered.

I think its fine :)

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
My comment

sreeramp said:

The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada. Your family members include all of your dependents, whether they are coming with you to Canada or not. The money must be available to support the costs of living for yourself and your family. The amount is an estimate of what you would require to support yourself and your family without employment or other income. You cannot borrow this money from another person.

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year. Check our website to make sure you have the most recent information.

I guess you are three family memBer, so it requires 17,000CAD, means almost 9 lakhs you have shown 12 lakhs. which is fine.

I DONT THINK IT WOULD CREATE ANY PROBLEM , HOWEVER IT WOULD BE SAFER SIDE IF YOUR NAME IS APPEAR AS CO-ACCOUNT HOLDER IN HER ACCOUNT. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ADD DECLARATION OF NO OBJECTION FROM YOU WIFE, THAT ADDED ADVANTAGE.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD GET PER AT LEAST BUT CANT SAY WHETHER LOCAN VO WILL ASK MORE DOCUMENTS FOR THIS FROM YOU OR YOUR WIFE, I MEAN NO OBJECTION DOCUMENT.

THIS IS ACCEPTABLE.

Thank in advance.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
fsw2174 said:
My comment
fsw2174 thank you for the advice.

Yes we are family of three and shown the amount as fixed deposits on my name 6.2 Lakhs + 6 Lakhs on my wife name.
I have the local VO will ask for NOC additional documents as suggested and i will submit the NOC from my wife.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
DEAR

BEFORE LOCAL VO ASK , GO TO BANK AND FILL THE FORM OF CO APPLICANT.
SO WHEN YOU WILL ISSUE STATEMENT OF FD ACCOUNT YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR , ALONG WITH THAT SEND NOC FROM YOUR WIFE. THIS WOULD BE STRONG PROOF.

sreeramp said:
fsw2174 thank you for the advice.

Yes we are family of three and shown the amount as fixed deposits on my name 6.2 Lakhs + 6 Lakhs on my wife name.
I have the local VO will ask for NOC additional documents as suggested and i will submit the NOC from my wife.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
fsw2174 said:
DEAR

BEFORE LOCAL VO ASK , GO TO BANK AND FILL THE FORM OF CO APPLICANT.
SO WHEN YOU WILL ISSUE STATEMENT OF FD ACCOUNT YOUR NAME WILL APPEAR , ALONG WITH THAT SEND NOC FROM YOUR WIFE. THIS WOULD BE STRONG PROOF.

fsw2174 Thank you for quick reply.
Regarding the Fixed Deposit on my wife name to include me as co applicant it is not possible for any changes. I need to close the FD on my wife name and net put new fixed deposit.
Instead of that can I submit the NOC from my wife and send it to the CIC Intake office, Sydney.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
dear

a past employer(where i worked for three months only ) refused to gave responsibility letter verbally at that time. but now he confirmed on mail that he cant provide such requirement. i sent my papers with normal experience letter to Cic that time. can i send now this to CIC over mail?

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
sreeramp said:

Thank in advance.
Both are absolutely fine.
In fact, you and me share same experience regarding point no. 2) except that my affidavit was from myself and not boss. You have already done everything you could possibly do.

@Vats - It's absolutely f9 to not have wife or any other dependent accompany her husband. She/they can join later. But the funds required to be shown as part of MI3 should include all at the time of application.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Adrenalineforu said:
Both are absolutely fine.
In fact, you and me share same experience regarding point no. 2) except that my affidavit was from myself and not boss. You have already done everything you could possibly do.

@ Vats - It's absolutely f9 to not have wife or any other dependent accompany her husband. She/they can join later. But the funds required to be shown as part of MI3 should include all at the time of application.
Adrena Thank you for the advice sent a PM