+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Living Miracle said:
To GOD be the glory,I received my PER yesterday.

Admin please update as follows

Applicatiion received......13th june
CC charged not DD as I made a mistake while filling d spreadsheet earlier...28th aug
PER received ........3rd sept
VO......AVO
NOC.....2147
I pray that the good Lord grant us all our heart desires. I look forward to receiving AOR,MR and PPR in JESUS name.
Alll that are still waiting for CC charge, DD encashment and PER,just hang in there cos u will surely receive it by GODs grace.
Congrats Miracle.....Ur entry has been updated!!!

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
I cannot say that your application shall be returned. But it could lead the CIO officer to maybe wrongly believe that you have FORGOTTEN to mention your details in that section and hence could be returned as incomplete (form not complete).

Sincerely hope you get your PER!!!!!

Forum members please add to it.....
Because in the guide, for some specific question, it says if I need to write N/A for this question, I just followed the instruction.... For example, in Additional family information (IMM 5406), SECTION B, it says 'You must answer all questions. If any sections do not apply to you, answer “N/A”.'

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
subodh12001 said:
Hi FSW2174,

I have 1 query. Great details you have given here. There are 3 points, A, B, C:

A. The 1st points says: "Completeness check by CIC, Sydney".
B. CIC CAP Updated column says "Number of complete applications counted towards the 300 sub-cap"
C. I called up CIC just now, and the lady told me that CAP updated on website is after checking that all received applications are complete, and no docs or forms are missing and she clearly told that for these updated caps it is NOT necessary that processing fee has been charged or the PER mail has been issued.

I hope this is informative and helpful for all new members. Smiley
+1 for

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear Arvind,

Charging the CC/DD is the second stage, while eligibility check is the 3rd. The updated Caps are till the latest Completeness Check dates of the files received at CIC, Sydney. So even if we consider it was a long weekend and also considering CIC takes 3 businees days (after the application is received) to complete Stage 1 for an application, so these updates can not be more than 10 days before the published date, i.e 3rd Sep 2013. The lady at CIC also clearly told that CAPS are updated after checking for completeness of application. CIC website has put a note that it is difficult to check applications for completeness on the same day they are received, but they stamp the applications for REceiving date and that date becomes the lockin date.
"Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date."

"Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office."

aravind2132 said:
DEAR SUBODH!

JUST TO REMIND CIC FIRST UPDATED CAP IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY TO MY KNOWLEDGE. NEARLY AFTER 2 MONTHS AFTER FSW PROGRAM WAS REOPENED. WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NEARLY 2 MONTHS BEHIND. CAP FOR 1112 AND 2174 REACHED BY THE END OF MAY. ONE OF OUR MEMBER ATEFEH1977 UNDER NOC 1112 WHOSE APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED BY CIC ON 4-JUNE-2013 MADE A CALL AND CONFIRMED WITH CIC THAT HIS FILE WAS RETURNED BACK AS THE CAP HAD REACHED FOR HIS NOC. YES, CIC IS RIGHT UPDATE IS FOR COMPLETENESS CHECK BUT ONCE COMPLETENESS CHECK IS SUCCESSFUL CIC INITIATES PAYMENT DEDUCTIONS IN PARALLEL. THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY THERE ARE NO CC/DD CHARGES FOR 1112 AND 2174 ONCE CAP REACHED IS UPDATED ON CIC WEBSITE. SO, FINALLY WAT I MEAN TO SAY IS THIS CAP UPDATE IS UNTIL MID JUNE ONLY AS COMPLETENESS CHECKS AND PAYMENTS ARE DONE UNTIL MID JUNE APPLICANTS.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
There is no need to worry.
The FORM says " Date of Death, if deceased"

So you have to mention only in case of deceased. Moreover you are already giving their present address in Additional Family Information Form.

chaojidiao said:
Because in the guide, for some specific question, it says if I need to write N/A for this question, I just followed the instruction.... For example, in Additional family information (IMM 5406), SECTION B, it says 'You must answer all questions. If any sections do not apply to you, answer “N/A”.'

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
melkouk said:
I'm not on the spreadsheet, I was going to add myself but then I didnt see much point since I sent my application on June 15th and the cap "filled" on 23.08. I emailed CIC on 05.08.13 and received a reply, exactly 20 working days later, on 30.08.13
Stating the same reason is it??? CAP Filled ??? I have submitted on 13th June and have sent an email on Aug 16th. Hence the curiousity

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
Harry13 said:
PER Received 03.09.2013
NOC 0211
Fee Encashed 28.08.2013[/color][/font]
Congrats harry :)

RMMR

Aug 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-08
AOR Received.
PER - 2013-10-04
Med's Request
2013-12-13
roypp said:

GOOD NEWS FOR ME. I RECEIVED MY PER YESTERDAY.

CC CHARGED: 29th August
PER RECEIVED : 3rd Sept
APPLICATION RECEIVED: 14th June

Thanks goes to all the members of this forum.
Congrats Bro

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
subodh12001 said:
There is no need to worry.
The FORM says " Date of Death, if deceased"

So you have to mention only in case of deceased. Moreover you are already giving their present address in Additional Family Information Form.
Thank you very much :)

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
ram040479 said:
Stating the same reason is it??? CAP Filled ??? I have submitted on 13th June and have sent an email on Aug 16th. Hence the curiousity
Sorry I clicked the "post" button a few times and my reply got posted several times. I've removed those duplicates.

Please let us know when you hear from CIC. Good luck ;)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks Subodh for your effort.

- If the completeness check is done, the UCI is generated, correct?
- What number did you call to check if the CAP is based on Stage 1?, I'm thinking of rechecking with CIC as this is a big difference to what was already in mind about CAP is based on Stage 2 or 3.

Thanks again Subodh.

subodh12001 said:
Dear Arvind,

Charging the CC/DD is the second stage, while eligibility check is the 3rd. The updated Caps are till the latest Completeness Check dates of the files received at CIC, Sydney. So even if we consider it was a long weekend and also considering CIC takes 3 businees days (after the application is received) to complete Stage 1 for an application, so these updates can not be more than 10 days before the published date, i.e 3rd Sep 2013. The lady at CIC also clearly told that CAPS are updated after checking for completeness of application. CIC website has put a note that it is difficult to check applications for completeness on the same day they are received, but they stamp the applications for REceiving date and that date becomes the lockin date.
"Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date."

"Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office."

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Living Miracle said:
To GOD be the glory,I received my PER yesterday.

Admin please update as follows

Applicatiion received......13th june
CC charged not DD as I made a mistake while filling d spreadsheet earlier...28th aug
PER received ........3rd sept
VO......AVO
NOC.....2147
I pray that the good Lord grant us all our heart desires. I look forward to receiving AOR,MR and PPR in JESUS name.
Alll that are still waiting for CC charge, DD encashment and PER,just hang in there cos u will surely receive it by GODs grace.
Hi,

Which CC did you use? Is it GTB Naira Master Card?

Regards

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Hay friends,

why you all are doing so much research on this topic . . . .
see after completness UCI is generated, but I storngly feel after completness check CAP is not updated as many applicant received file back with UCI what it means? and last time my wife's file returned with UCI number marked on it and the reason was CAP fill!!

AbdelAllah said:
Many thanks Subodh for your effort.

- If the completeness check is done, the UCI is generated, correct?
- What number did you call to check if the CAP is based on Stage 1?, I'm thinking of rechecking with CIC as this is a big difference to what was already in mind about CAP is based on Stage 2 or 3.

Thanks again Subodh.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Vats,
The UCI is just a guide that my application has passed stage 1.

Regards,
Vats said:
Hay friends,

why you all are doing so much research on this topic . . . .
see after completness UCI is generated, but I storngly feel after completness check CAP is not updated as many applicant received file back with UCI what it means? and last time my wife's file returned with UCI number marked on it and the reason was CAP fill!!