+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nikki,

It is the right of VO to know ur current job status, Though it is not written in any MANUAL OR VIDEOS :p :p but they sometimes even verify your current employer ( Practical experience no bookish knowledge) . Though in the MANUAL :p :p it is written that LVO will send AOR, but due to limited resource they are not.
You have to Fill Background Form with a covering letter to LVO.( reflecting the changes) .
Any suggestions are more than welcome or I can be pointed to any Manual or video where it says something different . LOL.

hassanwiz17 said:
OK.

In that case, I think you should only inform the VO after your file is transferred, and inform them of your departure from your current job including your exact dates with the employer and your leaving date and the same should be verified by your current employer in case CIC conduct background check when you have left the company. (THOUGH I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY EVIDENCE AND INSTRUCTION FOR YOU TO INFORM CIC OF THIS, SINCE ELIGIBILITY CHECK AND SELECTION CRITERIA CHECK AND PASSING ARE BASED ON YOUR HISTORICAL DATA, i.e. POINTS ARE CALCULATED ON GAINED CREDENTIALS, GAINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, ETC....AND SHOULD NOT IN FACT AFFECT YOU APPLICATION IN ANY WAY ONCE IT'S IN PROCESSING AT VO, APART FROM MAYBE JUST UPDATING CIC SYSTEMS WITH YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION)

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
Just got confirmation from Bank that DD is NOT ENCASHED yet..........well it looks like game over for me for this year :(
Hi Vats,
how much surity is there after AOR to get PR for canada

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ITGuy_del said:
Hi Vats,
how much surity is there after AOR to get PR for canada
If your docs are genuine and you get through Medical than its sure you will get visa. . . .

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
Nikki,

It is the right of VO to know ur current job status, Though it is not written in any MANUAL OR VIDEOS :p :p but they sometimes even verify your current employer ( Practical experience no bookish knowledge) . Though in the MANUAL :p :p it is written that LVO will send AOR, but due to limited resource they are not.
You have to Fill Background Form with a covering letter to LVO.( reflecting the changes) .
Any suggestions are more than welcome or I can be pointed to any Manual or video where it says something different . LOL.
I was wondering where have you been hiding from me!!! ;) ;) I guess in the DARKNESS!!!!!

Anyways, if you had the GOOD habit of reading anything, the first part of my reply says the same thing, but in fact in a much better and professional way. I have had the privilege of guiding about 4 personal people for FSW and 1 person for Quebec and thank God 3 of them have made it to Canada, 1 is in process at VO and 1 was rejected because her degree was identified as fake by VO which she did not tell me about.

I hope you could get rid of your childish attitude and grow up and behave more maturely on this forum... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
Vats said:
If your docs are genuine and you get through Medical than its sure you will get visa. . . .
thanks vats

lets hope for the best.. you are in which category and whats ur status r u from delhi too ?

aravind2132

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subodh12001 said:
Dear Arvind,

Charging the CC/DD is the second stage, while eligibility check is the 3rd. The updated Caps are till the latest Completeness Check dates of the files received at CIC, Sydney. So even if we consider it was a long weekend and also considering CIC takes 3 businees days (after the application is received) to complete Stage 1 for an application, so these updates can not be more than 10 days before the published date, i.e 3rd Sep 2013. The lady at CIC also clearly told that CAPS are updated after checking for completeness of application. CIC website has put a note that it is difficult to check applications for completeness on the same day they are received, but they stamp the applications for REceiving date and that date becomes the lockin date.
"Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date."

"Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office."
Dear Subodh!

1) Why there are no cc/dd charges for 1112 and 2174 after last update before yesterday's update stating cap filled for these two NOC;s? and one member in forum atefeh1977 clearly got info from CIC that his file was returned back as Cap reached

2) First CIC update in July first week. I strongly remember CIC update was 3 for NOC 2132. but we had 64 members only in our spreadsheet.

They may be displaying Completeness Checks info in the website But my point is they are still 2 months back even with Completeness Checks.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
As expected . U crack me up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Im loving it.
1 got rejected. unfortunately, did the manual not say anything . well good for you if they have gone through. lucky,
By the way its sunny out here in UK and excellent weather. U carry on.

hassanwiz17 said:
I was wondering where have you been hiding from me!!! ;) ;) I guess in the DARKNESS!!!!!

Anyways, if you had the GOOD habit of reading anything, the first part of my reply says the same thing, but in fact in a much better and professional way. I have had the privilege of guiding about 4 personal people for FSW and 1 person for Quebec and thank God 3 of them have made it to Canada, 1 is in process at VO and 1 was rejected because her degree was identified as fake by VO which she did not tell me about.

I hope you could get rid of your childish attitude and grow up and behave more maturely on this forum... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Living Miracle said:
To GOD be the glory,I received my PER yesterday.

Admin please update as follows

Applicatiion received......13th june
CC charged not DD as I made a mistake while filling d spreadsheet earlier...28th aug
PER received ........3rd sept
VO......AVO
NOC.....2147
I pray that the good Lord grant us all our heart desires. I look forward to receiving AOR,MR and PPR in JESUS name.
Alll that are still waiting for CC charge, DD encashment and PER,just hang in there cos u will surely receive it by GODs grace.
Many Many congratulations!!!!!!!! And thank you for your good wishes!!!!!!!

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting

AbdelAllah said:
Many thanks Subodh for your effort.

- If the completeness check is done, the UCI is generated, correct?
- What number did you call to check if the CAP is based on Stage 1?, I'm thinking of rechecking with CIC as this is a big difference to what was already in mind about CAP is based on Stage 2 or 3.

Thanks again Subodh.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
As expected . U crack me up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Im loving it.
1 got rejected. unfortunately, did the manual not say anything . well good for you if they have gone through. lucky,
By the way its sunny out here in UK and excellent weather. U carry on.
Really feel sad for your rejection though! :(

mnm786

Aug 27, 2013
By the Grace of Allah Pak!!!

I have receive my PER yesterday i.e. 3-Sep-13. ;)

Further Details

Application Rec: 13-Jun-13
Received By: Dexter
Time: 14:01
Visa Office: London
NOC: 2131
Payment: DD
Payment Encashed: Dont Know

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mnm786 said:
By the Grace of Allah Pak!!!

I have receive my PER yesterday i.e. 3-Sep-13. ;)

Further Details

Application Rec: 13-Jun-13
Received By: Dexter
Time: 14:01
Visa Office: London
NOC: 2131
Payment: DD
Payment Encashed: Dont Know
Many Many congratulations Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mnm786 said:
Thanks Dude!!!

Please update in spreadsheet as it helps all of us... :)
I guess one of the admins will do that soon.......

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
I feel we should again call at 0016139444000 and cross check about the CAP UPDATES ON THE WEBSITE.

aravind2132 said:
Dear Subodh!

1) Why there are no cc/dd charges for 1112 and 2174 after last update before yesterday's update stating cap filled for these two NOC;s? and one member in forum atefeh1977 clearly got info from CIC that his file was returned back as Cap reached

2) First CIC update in July first week. I strongly remember CIC update was 3 for NOC 2132. but we had 64 members only in our spreadsheet.

They may be displaying Completeness Checks info in the website But my point is they are still 2 months back even with Completeness Checks.