+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
Be positive! You will come out successful. By file number I guess you mean UCI number? Was your payment deducted? If yes, when?
Yes payment deducted on 27 June but after DAT no per...so mailed CIC twice asking for any info abt my file.they just replied me with a number starting with E...I tried entering it in ecas...n after two attempts I tried entering it in third tab which I suppose stated file/application number...n came to know its in process.so days probably file number

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Payment in encashed in stage 2 and not stage 3

Vats said:
see you are saying stage 3 not like that
as my fee was not encashed

even this time marta file returned with UCI number
forms were checked and reason was old form used
payment was also not encashed

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Shree1985 said:
Yes payment deducted on 27 June but after DAT no per...so mailed CIC twice asking for any info abt my file.they just replied me with a number starting with E...I tried entering it in ecas...n after two attempts I tried entering it in third tab which I suppose stated file/application number...n came to know its in process.so days probably file number
OK Got it. It is file number. So your app was received on 7 May, Payment on 27 June. No PER yet..

Seniors any comment?

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ojooluseguno said:
Hi,

Which CC did you use? Is it GTB Naira Master Card?

Regards
Hi,

Please confirm if you got you IELTS in your returned package.

Cheers

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
hassanwiz17 said:
OK Got it. It is file number. So your app was received on 7 May, Payment on 27 June. No PER yet..

Seniors any comment?
what is the content of that mail
can you please share (with removing personal details form it)

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
hassanwiz17 said:

Seniors any comment?
Better to call CIC and check with them rather than doing wild guess, so you will get clarity about the application process and stage

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Since last week i didnt find anyone on this forum reporting any CC encashment info, But people are directly updating that they have got PERs ??? (many people with app received date: June 13, 141 17 and 19 updated that they received their PERs yesterday, 3rd september).
Im wondering why people stopped updating the CC encashment info :-\.

Applications of which date are getting charged now? any info would help :-\

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Stage 1:

Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees.
The CIO will record in GCMS that an
application was received and returned to the
applicant, and will take no further action unless
a complete application, as outlined above, is
made.

Stage 3:

To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the
kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the
applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.

If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once
the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees
are no longer refundable.

If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and
will receive a refund of processing fees. "The application will not be returned to the applicant".

From the above it is clear that the applicants who have got their applications returned, it is due to failing"COMPLETENESS CHECK OR CAP FILLED"

subodh12001 said:
Payment in encashed in stage 2 and not stage 3

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Ezhisa said:
Since last week i didnt find anyone on this forum reporting any CC encashment info, But people are directly updating that they have got PERs ??? (many people with app received date: June 13, 141 17 and 19 updated that they received their PERs yesterday, 3rd september).
Im wondering why people stopped updating the CC encashment info :-\.

Applications of which date are getting charged now? any info would help :-\
From the spreadsheet data I feel that June 2nd week end - 3rd week begining applicants are getting charged

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
Vats said:
what is the content of that mail
can you please share (with removing personal details form it)
Below WaS da content which I received:

Good Day,

RE: APPLICATION # E123456789

Your application is with our office awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

JT

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Subodh
I am confused. Can you please make it clear.
So according to what you say, my app was received on 26th July. But cap was filled for NOC 2174 on Aug 21st. So you say that my file was under the cap limit as you are suggesting that applications once received will be processed Stage 1 in max 10 days?
And also Arvind also got a valid point. If what you said was right then y aren't there any cc/dd charges after the cap limit was announced?
I tried to get details if my file was returned but they aren't providing me with any details.
Will try today as well.

subodh12001 said:
Dear Arvind,

Charging the CC/DD is the second stage, while eligibility check is the 3rd. The updated Caps are till the latest Completeness Check dates of the files received at CIC, Sydney. So even if we consider it was a long weekend and also considering CIC takes 3 businees days (after the application is received) to complete Stage 1 for an application, so these updates can not be more than 10 days before the published date, i.e 3rd Sep 2013. The lady at CIC also clearly told that CAPS are updated after checking for completeness of application. CIC website has put a note that it is difficult to check applications for completeness on the same day they are received, but they stamp the applications for REceiving date and that date becomes the lockin date.
"Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date."

"Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office."

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Can you please provide with e-mail address to which you e-mailed.
I tried calling them but no luck in getting any details.
Atleast will try e-mailing them.
And how long did CIC took to reply you?

Shree1985 said:

Good Day,

Your application is with our office awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

JT

Client Service Unit

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
its strange but I prefer wait for a while
as application number is alloted you are on positive side (application no is different than UCI)
Shree1985 said:

Good Day,

Thank you,

JT

Client Service Unit