+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Members,

I (and hopefully all admins) are planning to make the separate spreadsheet according to visa office apart from main tracker sheet.
Data on the main tracker sheet will be retained, but as files are transfer from CIO to designated Visa office, an applicant will be shifted to the tracker of specific Visa Office.

Hence it would be more easy for the member to track the progress.

However, its a tough although absolutely not impossible, we will try our level best to do this job in our free time from our busy schedule.

A support from the forum members is also required to kindly update the missing details immediately.

Suggestions and questions are most welcome. Please suggest immediately, so we can start this project and plan it accordingly.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
LHR-2147 said:
Hi all

My application has had a set back today. I'm an 8th August applicant and one day after I sent my application, I realised I'd sent copy ECA and not original. I sent follow up letter straight away but CIC just returned the letter and original document saying they can't identify my application. They also said not to send again unless I have a complete package. I feel so deflated today. I know some forum members had luck with follow up documents.

At the time, one person even said to wait 2-3 weeks to send so that my details will be on the database. I think they were right. I think my best chance now is to send again with new cover letter so hopefully they can now identify it before it is assessed and rejected for being incomplete. Any suggestions or advice please?
It really makes me feel sad when I read that applications have been returned or refused. I know how we all eagerly want this thing to work out and wait anxiously for so many days/months only to find out that it was all a waste.

Please don't feel dejected. Try sending again in a month's time and also in the meanwhile, keep trying to call them at 001 613 9 444 000, and try to obtain your UCI number. If you get that that increases your chances of sending your additional documents and quoting the UCI ref. no for them to allocate these new docs to your application. Stay positive and keep praying!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
maverickneo said:
Correct !!

You have hit it on the head !! But just take into consideration that they want to wrap up this program by April 2014 so that they can launch the grand EOI model (like that of Australia) ! So I think that expecting medicals in the next six months for May applicants may be realistic!

:eek:
There is a lot of talk about change of Immigration process from 2014 in this forum like you said on the lines of EOI of AUstralia.. COuld you share links to that news? For if we can't make this time should we wait prepare for next year or next year things would be different. What would that EOI system talked about is all about and how sure is that Canada would be implementing that and what would be consequences for those changes. Please share your views.

Thanks

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
abcpunjab said:
There is a lot of talk about change of Immigration process from 2014 in this forum like you said on the lines of EOI of AUstralia.. COuld you share links to that news? For if we can't make this time should we wait prepare for next year or next year things would be different. What would that EOI system talked about is all about and how sure is that Canada would be implementing that and what would be consequences for those changes. Please share your views.

Thanks
I think it's too early to speculate on this now. There is not much information available on this issue right now.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
faroquex said:
Dear Admin
I got the AOR today. Please update the spreadsheet.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for good news.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Congrats faroquex ......... ;D ;D ;D

Hope to get MR soon Bro... :) :) :)
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
bhFSW2174 said:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Members,

I (and hopefully all admins) are planning to make the separate spreadsheet according to visa office apart from main tracker sheet.
Data on the main tracker sheet will be retained, but as files are transfer from CIO to designated Visa office, an applicant will be shifted to the tracker of specific Visa Office.

However, its a tough although absolutely not impossible, we will try our level best to do this job in our free time from our busy schedule.

A support from the forum members is also required to kindly update the missing details immediately.

Suggestions and questions are most welcome. Please suggest immediately, so we can start this project and plan it accordingly.
Bravo man..... Excellent initiative...

upadhyay.jigar

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per 01.11.2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
01 FEB 014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
01 FEB 2014 & PP SENT 27 FEB
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 14.03.14 PP RCVD 20.3.2014
LANDED..........
3rd june
LHR-2147 said:
Hi all

My application has had a set back today. I'm an 8th August applicant and one day after I sent my application, I realised I'd sent copy ECA and not original. I sent follow up letter straight away but CIC just returned the letter and original document saying they can't identify my application. They also said not to send again unless I have a complete package. I feel so deflated today. I know some forum members had luck with follow up documents.

At the time, one person even said to wait 2-3 weeks to send so that my details will be on the database. I think they were right. I think my best chance now is to send again with new cover letter so hopefully they can now identify it before it is assessed and rejected for being incomplete. Any suggestions or advice please?
:( :( :( :( Sorry to hear about your case.
Can you please share more information about ur case likee when did CIC received your application and when did you recieve it back from them.
And it will be vary helpful if you share what kind of generic form did you use ie. 042013 or 072013 as many member are worried about their application and generic application form.
Many member including me feels that the generic form was updated in august not in July as per CIC.

Your response on this matter can give hope to many applicant like me.

Thanks in advance..

regards

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
lamia said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Would you all please adhere to the request from our colleague Vicky.
Kindly do it all now this will make life more easy on the Forum.
Show yourself so that we can help answering your queries.
Hope to see you all soon in details.

I have updated my details

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
aami786pk said:
did they mention UCI on refusal letter and they did not charge ur fee
Hope today's per rain bring good news to all like me who have only UCI in hand else nothing

fagpatel

Aug 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd June 2013
aami786pk said:
ask the call center agent to let u know the status of ur application by providing him ur UCI number.
I called them but they denied saying they don't have access to status of file

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bhFSW2174 said:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Members,

+1 for ur initiative bro... :D :D :D :D

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014