+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
SoniaShoeb said:
I agree with you guys too...try to make life easy for the CIC officers by following the instructions will definitely make them happy! I have done a few things in my application that i would like to share:

1. I printed a separate barcode page and put it on top of my application (My form also had its barcode page included...so this means i printed 2 barcode pages)

2. I also organized my supporting documents according to the checklist but one thing I did in addition to that is I used post-it flags to flag each supporting document and named it...for example on the birth certificate copies I placed a flag on each and named it as "birth cert applicant" or "birth cert spouse"...and yes i did this for every piece of supporting document! :eek: :eek:(i know you guys think i'm crazy ??? ???...but trust me it helps!!!...as i can picture myself in their shoes!! ;D ;D

By doing this...i have eliminated the need for the CIC officer to look at a document and wonder what this document is...or look through a manual and identify what type of document it is! I mean if we take the example of the birth certificate alone...can you imagine how many different types and forms and colors of birth certificates there are in this world?

Hi Sonia.

Thanks for your valuable post. I did EXACTLY the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come on, think of this poor CIO officer who has to sift through hundreds of different documents daily, day-in day-out. So repetitive and a huge responsibility to shoulder.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
quietdom said:
They *censored word*ing punched holes in my IELTS and PPC. All other documents are easy to get as I have multiple copies of everything.

What do you suggest I do? Is the hole maybe used for filing? Or to say that they are already invalid? Can I request to send another IELTS result in my old university (I have a friend there)?
ya they write uci on gneric form do they mention the title UCI and is it hand written.did u manage to get any information from call center before this refusal letter.

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Sonia.

Thanks for your valuable post. I did EXACTLY the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come on, think of this poor CIO officer who has to sift through hundreds of different documents daily, day-in day-out. So repetitive and a huge responsibility to shoulder.
Awesome!!! +1 For you my friend!!!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
quietdom said:
They *censored word*ing punched holes in my IELTS and PPC. All other documents are easy to get as I have multiple copies of everything.

What do you suggest I do? Is the hole maybe used for filing? Or to say that they are already invalid? Can I request to send another IELTS result in my old university (I have a friend there)?
You can use same IELTS report for future applications but you should proactively provide reason of that HOLE, If you use it for canada immigration/student visaa..

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Query regarding New Generic Application Form

Dear members,
I have a query regarding my friend.He had applied under NOC 2132 and his file was received on 12th August by Dexter.Now the issue is that he used old Generic application form (IMM 0008 (04-2013)E) instead of using new Generic application form (IMM 0008 (07-2013)E) which was updated in july.Although there is a minor change in footer of new Generic application form still he wants to send new one to be on safer side.What should he do i.e to use cover letter mentioning his personal details etc or write details outside envelop so that CIC people would be able to attach new generic application form with his application. Urgent feedback is awaited.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Re: FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Query regarding New Generic Application Form

Freddy,

Please search CIC website for any MANUAL or videos and act accordingly. If there is any regarding this situation.
If unsuccessful in getting your answers, then only consult some ICCRC registered Lawyers or consultants.

freddy2147 said:
Dear members,
I have a query regarding my friend.He had applied under NOC 2132 and his file was received on 12th August by Dexter.Now the issue is that he used old Generic application form (IMM 0008 (04-2013)E) instead of using new Generic application form (IMM 0008 (07-2013)E) which was updated in july.Although there is a minor change in footer of new Generic application form still he wants to send new one to be on safer side.What should he do i.e to use cover letter mentioning his personal details etc or write details outside envelop so that CIC people would be able to attach new generic application form with his application. Urgent feedback is awaited.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14

freddy2147 said:
Dear members,
well as per CIC they are not handling such kind of additinal docs. IF not ask by them... But this year many applicant has sent docs after sending their file and with surprise they got PER too...

So in my view your friend have to send that upgraded form with detail cover letter with other detials...

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting

No need to send it again. They have just added the form name in the footer. No extra information has been asked for. This query was asked before also. Please check the pages of this forum.

freddy2147 said:
Dear members,

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014

freddy2147 said:
Dear members,
Well as per past forum experience (marta's case)...old generic form was rejected....so I would suggest thats he/she send an updated generic form with cover explanation...and if your friend has a past UCI then please ask him/her to mention it in the cover letter as it will be easier for them to identify the applicant...if not...well then still try and send it without UCI....as there is nothing to lose here except courier charges!

Hope it helps

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014

prince_of_darkness said:
Freddy,

Please search CIC website for any MANUAL or videos and act accordingly. If there is any regarding this situation.
If unsuccessful in getting your answers, then only consult some ICCRC registered Lawyers or consultants.
I'm sorry Prince...but i think you should keep your "PERSONAL" fight with someone out of the way of other applicants who are here with REAL QUERIES and PROBLEMS!!! and giving answers like this wont help them!!!

Sorry No offense meant!!

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
I have a query , how the visa office in UK -London is sending AOR, is it via email or post?
Thanks

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ulasad said:
I have a query , how the visa office in UK -London is sending AOR, is it via email or post?
Thanks
E-Mail...

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ulasad said:
Thanks
Hi Ulasad,

If you have mentioned an email address in the Contact Information of the Generic Application Form (IMM0008)...then you have declared that "all correspondence including personal information will be sent to that email address"!

So if you provided email address...they will send all forms of communication via that email address!

Only if you did not provide them with an email address...only then they will communicate via regular mail!

Hope this helps :D

fagpatel

Aug 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd June 2013
I am 3rd June applicant, have got UCI on phone but no other information regarding file processing available on phone and have mail CIC for information which will take time of 20 working days to reply, CC is not charged yet and NOC is 3142.
Any one can suggest me what can be done in this ??

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Geetanjali said:
Dear All

A new Discussion Board was started for the persons who are preparing their application,

All wh are preparing are requested to please join the same
Thanks Geetanjali , Where is the link for the same

Thanks / SUSAN