+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Anybody can response for my three questions please. (Thanks Sir MSaeed for one answer)
Dear Admin and Friends,

Please advise for following three issues, I'll be thankful for guidance.

1. I am a MBBS doctor having experience as sonographer, so am I eligible for the sonographer category to apply. I also have IELTS score 7 overall. Further I couldnt furnish the pay slip or bank details, because the hospital where I worked is of a small scale and they normally paid me Cash.

2. Can I get sponsor from my uncle or father to show the funds while submitting the application, as I may not have this much amount.

3. Also please advise how to check the number of applications sbmitted till to date against each skilled category.

Looking for your support.

BR.
AG74

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
denishkanani said:
can you please elaborate what exactly was lacking on the documents....actually I too feel that as a potential problem in my file.....
Hi, the employment reference lacked roles and responsibilities as employer was not willing to provide same then. It took a lot of convincing later on but we had already sent the application as we were so scared of not meeting the cap. I later on sent the new employment reference but i guess it was too late as they seem to have already dealt with the file and both sets of docs are said to have been returned separately.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
AG74 said:
Anybody can response for my three questions please. (Thanks Sir MSaeed for one answer)
Dear Admin and Friends,

Please advise for following three issues, I'll be thankful for guidance.

1. I am a MBBS doctor having experience as sonographer, so am I eligible for the sonographer category to apply. I also have IELTS score 7 overall. Further I couldnt furnish the pay slip or bank details, because the hospital where I worked is of a small scale and they normally paid me Cash. No need to attached Payslip its not mandatory. But you need to show job duties on company letterhead.

2. Can I get sponsor from my uncle or father to show the funds while submitting the application, as I may not have this much amount... Yes.. But just ask your father/uncle to put a FD on your single name only...it is enough..in that case no need to take sponcership..Just think that way.

3. Also please advise how to check the number of applications sbmitted till to date against each skilled category...Check this.....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Looking for your support.

BR.
AG74

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
so who all are expecting CC/DD charge today and who are waiting for their PER

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
aami786pk said:
when did u submit ur application.and did they mention any UCI number on ur generic application forms.
We submitted our application on 16th May and received letter today. No UCI number is mentioned on the forms.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
iby2147 said:
Hi, the employment reference lacked roles and responsibilities as employer was not willing to provide same then. It took a lot of convincing later on but we had already sent the application as we were so scared of not meeting the cap. I later on sent the new employment reference but i guess it was too late as they seem to have already dealt with the file and both sets of docs are said to have been returned separately.
U sent docs on 22/08/2013 and they sent it back so soon did they not check ur file.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Re: FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Query regarding New Generic Application Form

freddy2147 said:
Dear members,
I have a query regarding my friend.He had applied under NOC 2132 and his file was received on 12th August by Dexter.Now the issue is that he used old Generic application form (IMM 0008 (04-2013)E) instead of using new Generic application form (IMM 0008 (07-2013)E) which was updated in july.Although there is a minor change in footer of new Generic application form still he wants to send new one to be on safer side.What should he do i.e to use cover letter mentioning his personal details etc or write details outside envelop so that CIC people would be able to attach new generic application form with his application. Urgent feedback is awaited.
Hi Freddy

An important point to consider here, would be the dates that your friend has used throughout the forms while signing and at other places. I assume if his application and form signing dates indicate prior to July, then there could be a chance that his applications could be admitted.

Having said that, I note that you mention that his file was received by CIC on 12th of August. Really hard to convince CIC, because form was available since July 2013. IMM 0008 (07-2013) E not only has a different footer but also, Q12 has now been divided into two parts: 12a and 12b. Though on the face, this might not look like a big difference, yet I am guessing that when the new completed form is validated and bar codes generated, they would slightly feed differently into the CIC systems on scanning as compared to the old form.

As suggested by other forum members, there is absolutely no harm in sending the newly filled form and hope that it gets accepted and you get your PER!!!!! :)

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Red84 said:
We submitted our application on 16th May and received letter today. No UCI number is mentioned on the forms.
did they mention UCI on refusal letter and they did not charge ur fee

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
SoniaShoeb said:
Hi Ulasad,

If you have mentioned an email address in the Contact Information of the Generic Application Form (IMM0008)...then you have declared that "all correspondence including personal information will be sent to that email address"!

So if you provided email address...they will send all forms of communication via that email address!

Only if you did not provide them with an email address...only then they will communicate via regular mail!

Hope this helps :D
CORRECT!

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
aami786pk said:
Its going to be 8:am at nova scotia ,lets hope good news for the people and May Allah bless all with PERs and get the people out of trouble who are stuck and not clear about their application status.wish u good luck to all
May your prayers and kind wishes come true!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
amit80203 said:
Sorry for ur case, yes u should fill the new form and send ur application by today itself.

I am not able to trace ur details in spredsheet, plz provide ur details.

Please add urself in spreadsheet by using http://tinyurl.com/fswp2013-add-entry
The url is not opening here bro but let me provide you basic info i can and if you can fill it on my behalf :(
I am a little worried at this time. Hope you can understand.

Category applied for: 0211
Points calculated: 68
Degree: Masters of software engineering
Main Applicant Ielts: yes (6.5)
Spouse Ielts: yes (7)
Experience: 6 years
Application received: 16th May
Application returned: 3rd Sep
Reason: Old Schedule 3 form

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Hi sonia...

My wife's name is sonia as well n we did exactly the same as u did... but unfortunately we didn't make it to the cap... we r 1112 june 7th applicant...

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Red84 said:
Hello Everyone,

I jus received a letter mentioning that we submitted an old form of Schedule 3 Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers. My husband applied for 0211. Now guys plz help..should we only fill a new form and send back all the documents as they were or we need to attach an updated bank statement and new forms. FYI every document we send has a small tick on it n this form has a cross and the details of CC we provided has a cross as our fee was not en cashed.
Plz help..
God Bless! :(
Extremely sorry to hear this.

Act fast. Your NOC shows 93 as of now.

Please check if any of the forms you sent previously, have been updated here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

If so, fill those particular forms as well, gather new bank letters/statements (POF) and Vroommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :) :) :) :)Hope you get your PER

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Re: FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Query regarding New Generic Application Form

Hi Hassan,

The new form wasn't available in July. I sent my application on 18th July and before sending I checked if any of the forms has been updated. Also the CIC page that contains application forms was updated in August as shown on the bottom right of the page.

hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Freddy

An important point to consider here, would be the dates that your friend has used throughout the forms while signing and at other places. I assume if his application and form signing dates indicate prior to July, then there could be a chance that his applications could be admitted.

Having said that, I note that you mention that his file was received by CIC on 12th of August. Really hard to convince CIC, because form was available since July 2013. IMM 0008 (07-2013) E not only has a different footer but also, Q12 has now been divided into two parts: 12a and 12b. Though on the face, this might not look like a big difference, yet I am guessing that when the new completed form is validated and bar codes generated, they would slightly feed differently into the CIC systems on scanning as compared to the old form.

As suggested by other forum members, there is absolutely no harm in sending the newly filled form and hope that it gets accepted and you get your PER!!!!! :)