+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
Hello all,

I regularly check this forum for updates. My file was recieved on 05-06-13 applied under NOC 3212 but till no intimation from CIC. Also my dd was prepared on 30-05-13 which I think will expire on 30-08-13 so any one can pls help has anyone's dd expired before they encash????
If so then wat type of action does CIC take???

When I enquired with my bank they said it takes 22 working days there to encash DD is it so?????

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
shwcan said:
I regularly check this forum for updates. My file was recieved on 05-06-13 applied under NOC 3212 but till no intimation from CIC.
The spreadsheet can show you that June apps are starting to be processed, so you can expect progress soon.
Why not post your details for the spreadsheet?, the more who contribute, the more info there is!

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
+1 for you mate..

udayyy said:
FYI

No cio performs all sort of checks before issuing PER. Here is the complete process at cio nova scotia.
The Process

The processing is done @ 2 different places the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Visa Offices.As a rule of thumb, one has to submit ALL the documents specified in the CIO checklist and the Visa Office checklist(these checklists include pretty much everything needed for a PR application to Canada), with the initial application to CIO, NS. One exception to the above may be the PCCs, as they will be asked for later by the corresponding visa office, although it's makes sense to send it together with the initial application.The below are the different stages of processing for applications received on or after June 26 2010 under FSW.1. They crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.# Check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)# Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.# They accept the payment as submitted with the application and that's the last stage of the completeness check.2. If the application passes the completeness check, it's put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.3. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points(eg, they confirm the Job duties comply with the requirements for that particular NOC and that the experience documents are satisfactory.4. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 for a final selection decision'. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing. If the application fails Eligibility review, again CIO sends an email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail. For example, New Delhi VO sends them by normal post.8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post. For New Delhi VO, please expect a registered post for the same.9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants' passports in their hands before making a final decision.11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF etc.,(New Delhi would prefer to request all of them(medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP) together in 1 go.12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
udayyy said:
FYI

No cio performs all sort of checks before issuing PER. Here is the complete process at cio nova scotia.
The Process

The processing is done @ 2 different places the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Visa Offices.As a rule of thumb, one has to submit ALL the documents specified in the CIO checklist and the Visa Office checklist(these checklists include pretty much everything needed for a PR application to Canada), with the initial application to CIO, NS. One exception to the above may be the PCCs, as they will be asked for later by the corresponding visa office, although it's makes sense to send it together with the initial application.The below are the different stages of processing for applications received on or after June 26 2010 under FSW.1. They crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.# Check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)# Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.# They accept the payment as submitted with the application and that's the last stage of the completeness check.2. If the application passes the completeness check, it's put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.3. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points(eg, they confirm the Job duties comply with the requirements for that particular NOC and that the experience documents are satisfactory.4. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 for a final selection decision'. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing. If the application fails Eligibility review, again CIO sends an email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail. For example, New Delhi VO sends them by normal post.8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post. For New Delhi VO, please expect a registered post for the same.9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants' passports in their hands before making a final decision.11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF etc.,(New Delhi would prefer to request all of them(medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP) together in 1 go.12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.
all statement are correct but there is one i doubt. around 4-5 applicants here in our forum were able to check ecas and shows in process eventhoug Per mail has not received. so do you think we can consider that i and rest have passed eligibility review?

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
All the applicants of NOC 1112 lets hope to get good news from CIC. :)

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
Category........: FSW
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
NOC Code......: 3212
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 31-05-2013
App Received.: 05-06-2013

IELTS REq: With app
Signed by : Dexter
PER : waiting
Fee Method: DD

mmohsinb

Aug 21, 2013
Hello Friends,

I am in this forum...I am planning to apply for Canada FSW. But I am confisued one point about my job category, which will be best for me. I have 10 years experience where 2.5 years under 0211 category and rest of all 2147. With 6+ years experience I got (personally calculated) 69 points. If I apply under 0211, will they count full points for experience as I have 10 years, or I need to apply under 2147 to claim full points. Worry as 2147 is very close to fill up. Please not my details as below -

Age= 32+
Education= B.Sc.Eng (EEE)
Experience= 10 years (0211, 2147) Telecom Managers, Wireless Network Engineer
IELTS= L7.5, R7.5, W6, S7

Looking to your advice.

MB

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
mmohsinb said:
Hello Friends,

I am in this forum...I am planning to apply for Canada FSW. But I am confisued one point about my job category, which will be best for me. I have 10 years experience where 2.5 years under 0211 category and rest of all 2147. With 6+ years experience I got (personally calculated) 69 points. If I apply under 0211, will they count full points for experience as I have 10 years, or I need to apply under 2147 to claim full points. Worry as 2147 is very close to fill up. Please not my details as below -

Age= 32+
Education= B.Sc.Eng (EEE)
Experience= 10 years (0211, 2147) Telecom Managers, Wireless Network Engineer
IELTS= L7.5, R7.5, W6, S7

Looking to your advice.

MB
I think its too late to apply for FSW-2013... better apply next year till then collect all ur required documents.

ssnedian

Jul 10, 2013
Just Came back from vacation and found that my CC is charged on 15th August...time to celebrate :D ..I would like to thank all the seniors to enable us to be patient throughout the process.. keep up the good work..

Admin,
Please update the sheet.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
vj_ae said:
all statement are correct but there is one i doubt. around 4-5 applicants here in our forum were able to check ecas and shows in process eventhoug Per mail has not received. so do you think we can consider that i and rest have passed eligibility review?

Thank you very much nirmal.
Well if ur status says in process, we have received ur application for PR on date ×××××××× then ur assured that u have got PER. Alrite......

mmohsinb

Aug 21, 2013
sunnytheshine said:
I think its too late to apply for FSW-2013... better apply next year till then collect all ur required documents.
Thanks for your inputs, will they have same requirements/criteria/quota for next year, any idea?
Which will be best category to choose for me, if I choose 2.5 years for 0211, will I get total 15 points as I have 10 years exp.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
mmohsinb said:
Thanks for your inputs, will they have same requirements/criteria/quota for next year, any idea?
Which will be best category to choose for me, if I choose 2.5 years for 0211, will I get total 15 points as I have 10 years exp.
U can try for Quebec skilled worker visa .... but u need to learn french

NRK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 19th AUG
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
AOR 04 October 2013
Med's Request
15 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
waiting eagerly
Bozance said:
By regular post.
My brother in law applied in 2010 and he got his medical request by regular post.
From last year, they send Medical request over mail only, my five family have received their medical request on e-mail only.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13