+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
I have never been more excited about opening time of any office ever in my life..!!
CIC officials will start walking in Nova Scotia office in another 90 minutes. ;D..!!
good luck to all of you who are waiting..!!

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
:D :D

APSK said:
I have never been more excited about opening time of any office ever in my life..!!
CIC officials will start walking in Nova Scotia office in another 90 minutes. ;D..!!
good luck to all of you who are waiting..!!

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Who will break the news for 6th and 7th of June CC/DD charges ... ?

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Bharat1986 said:
Last night i called CIC but did not get my UCI on first attempt.. During second attempt a nice lady asked me my details and informed me my client ID.. I was so happy and slept peacefully... when i woke up in the morning i saw a text from my bank that my cc has been charged on 20-08-2013... yuhoooo!!!!

Admins pls update..... now waiting for my PER!!

App received on :05-06-2013

Good luck to all !!! and happy waiting..

heartiest congratulations to u man ...good luck

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
THIS IS JUST FOR INFORMATION.
ANOTHER WAY TO ENTER IN CANADA.

The much awaited Quebec announcement is fantastic news for many skilled workers with a way to migrate to Canada and become permanent residents.
The revised Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) which became effective as of August 1st, 2013 continues to be a points-based system and includes many significant changes which enables many more applicants to qualify for the QSWP without needing to submit the results of a French test with their application.

New educational programs added to Area of Training (AOT) list is highly encouraging for Nurses, Computer engineers, Civil engineers, Banking and Financial professionals, Information management professionals, Marketing professionals and the other 140+ professions included on the AOT list.

This is great news for so many professionals, who were either left off the occupation list for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) this year or failing to file for Canada immigration due to limited quota.

The overall cap accepted by Quebec is much higher than the Federal cap and the caps for FSW program are filling fast.

Quebec's new Area of Training list, revised points for occupation, relaxation on French test results to apply for this program continues to demonstrate that the province is targeting foreign skilled workers whose academic qualifications will help them find work in the occupations which are in greatest demand in Quebec.

Please note that there is still a cap on the intake of Quebec applications, so interested applicants should apply as soon as possible.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
fsw2174 said:

The much awaited Quebec announcement is fantastic news for many skilled workers with a way to migrate to Canada and become permanent residents.
The revised Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) which became effective as of August 1st, 2013 continues to be a points-based system and includes many significant changes which enables many more applicants to qualify for the QSWP without needing to submit the results of a French test with their application.

New educational programs added to Area of Training (AOT) list is highly encouraging for Nurses, Computer engineers, Civil engineers, Banking and Financial professionals, Information management professionals, Marketing professionals and the other 140+ professions included on the AOT list.

This is great news for so many professionals, who were either left off the occupation list for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) this year or failing to file for Canada immigration due to limited quota.

The overall cap accepted by Quebec is much higher than the Federal cap and the caps for FSW program are filling fast.

Quebec's new Area of Training list, revised points for occupation, relaxation on French test results to apply for this program continues to demonstrate that the province is targeting foreign skilled workers whose academic qualifications will help them find work in the occupations which are in greatest demand in Quebec.

Please note that there is still a cap on the intake of Quebec applications, so interested applicants should apply as soon as possible.
But Advanced Intermediate french language is must in Quebec process.

If you choose de demonstrate your level of knowledge of French by means of a standardized test, the level required is now advanced intermediate.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
perseverence said:
Anybody?? Do we know whether the medical request from VO is sent over email or regular post? Please respond. Thanks.
By regular post.
My brother in law applied in 2010 and he got his medical request by regular post.

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
mighty gill said:
hey shree u jst ask dm abt ur uci n tell dm I need to check my file status in future to..so plz provide
Hi.finally got reply via mail from Cic...saying my file is wide them under review...n yes they hv send me my application number as well...now can my application in ecas as well...showing " in process".hope dis Is good news..wat say guys?

homeascanada

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged on Oct. 1, 2013
Nomination.....
PER on Oct. 4, 2013
Med's Request
Med & RPRF received on: June 28, 2014
Med's Done....
July 10,2014 but updated 3rd line on Aug. 4, 2014
Passport Req..
Sept. 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015 PR Cards received: July 2015
vikramadithya said:
My calculations are going along with CIC updates except that they are multiple of 4 for NOC 2132. Proved once again Cool Cool Cool Cool

CIC Update on 30/7/2013
Spreadsheet members................3 charged.............CIC charged 12 members (Till May 17th CC/DD charges)

CIC Update on 12/08/2013
Spreadsheet members................11 charged.............CIC charged 45 members (Till May 24th CC/DD charges)

CIC Update on 19/08/2013
Spreadsheet members................13 charged.............CIC charged 52 members (Till May 27th CC/DD charges)

Again it shows spreadsheet numbers is a multiple of 4 for 2132.

Where are the remaining 75% members hiding?Huh Shocked We are having only 25% members for NOC 2132 in our Spreadsheet. I request the remaining members to join the forum and post their details and contribute to 75%. Cheers!!!
Agree!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D almost 75 member under NOC 2132 have fair chance.
Good observation Buddy.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
sinestra said:
Well at some point even you were missed :)

Aaahhhh....don't compare me with spill.over. I was missed for good reasons I know :p :p :p

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
Hi,

Need help...

My seniors got call from Canadian consulate for my job verification. How should I interpret it?

Does anyone got such calls for job duties?

Can someone throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance.
Dear pallavi,
its so strange to get a call from CIC office because I have nit heard any such case so far. ..R u sure this was not a prank by ur seniors?
but guys let us all take care and alert our references.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
fresher_2013 said:
Hi Pallavi,

I guess your boss has played a prank :) CIC will never call only local visa officer will call :) Check the no from where call came, if any

Cheers
Fresher_13
FYI

No cio performs all sort of checks before issuing PER. Here is the complete process at cio nova scotia.
The Process

The processing is done @ 2 different places the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Visa Offices.As a rule of thumb, one has to submit ALL the documents specified in the CIO checklist and the Visa Office checklist(these checklists include pretty much everything needed for a PR application to Canada), with the initial application to CIO, NS. One exception to the above may be the PCCs, as they will be asked for later by the corresponding visa office, although it’s makes sense to send it together with the initial application.The below are the different stages of processing for applications received on or after June 26 2010 under FSW.1. They crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.# Check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)# Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.# They accept the payment as submitted with the application and that’s the last stage of the completeness check.2. If the application passes the completeness check, it’s put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.3. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points(eg, they confirm the Job duties comply with the requirements for that particular NOC and that the experience documents are satisfactory.4. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 for a final selection decision’. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing. If the application fails Eligibility review, again CIO sends an email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail. For example, New Delhi VO sends them by normal post.8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post. For New Delhi VO, please expect a registered post for the same.9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants’ passports in their hands before making a final decision.11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF etc.,(New Delhi would prefer to request all of them(medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP) together in 1 go.12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojooluseguno said:
I just received my application back from CIC yesterday after it was sent on June 25, 2013.

I have bought a draft and will send back tomorrow. Looking at the updates.... I just want to try my luck.

Regards

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I highly appreciate your gesture to update the forum in spite of your returned file .... and wish you get success next time ....

Appeal to others whose file reached before 4th june .....pls share
[/size][/size]

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
fsw2174 said:

do they still require french? and they says $10k fee? is this the application fee?

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
Hi All,

All those waiting eagerly for NS to start working.. i can understand how they must bee feeling.. coz i myself was in same situation for 2 weeks :).

Congrats to all those who got their PERs and CC charged.. and sorry for those who got their applications returned...

djriz (my friend) also got his application back day before yesterday..will ask the reason for returning today..

All the best to everyone waiting here for their money to get transferred to CIC's accounts and to those who are refreshing their inbox every sec just to see that golden mail..

~Nik