+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

mnraju099

Aug 10, 2013
Vel_BG said:
** Copied from a fellow member around here **

Call at – 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen the request 3 times without entering client id number
then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc
then agent will check in the system and shall give feedback regarding UCI.

NOTE: Please don't directly ask for the application status, just tell them you have been waiting for more than 10 weeks, but there is still no update, And you also tried to send email to CIC but did not get response. Therefore, you are calling for getting your client id number so that you can check your application online by yourself.

Hope this can help you to get the UCI. Good luck and keep trying till you get the UCI.
Thanks that's helpful

Jul 29, 2013
Hi,
I am sending my application package to CIC by end of this week. I have a query, actually my place of birth on passport and birth certificate does not match. Would it be a problem for me during processing of application?

Please your valuable and expert point of view is required urgently

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
sfcanada said:
My NOC is 2174 and the application reached there on the 30th May around 10 am

Few newbie questions:
1. Based on past experience, how many extra days does it take for someone who applied using DD compared to CC.
2. Shall I expect an email from CIC once my application is processed or do I have to call and ask them?
3. What are my chances considering it has reached 278/ 300
Same here. my file reached on 31 May and i too paid using DD. Still no update. Just hoping that they have already cashed my DD as my DD expires on this Saturday. Best of luck.

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think, it would be better if u call CIC..Atleast that way u can hav ur UCI number and with that u can check ur status online...

APSK said:
Same here. my file reached on 31 May and i too paid using DD. Still no update. Just hoping that they have already cashed my DD as my DD expires on this Saturday. Best of luck.

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Hi guys, guess what.. I received my PER email yesterday : )) thanx God

DD encased 12 August

My application was received on 29 may not 28.

I wish u all to hear the good news soon

Sorry Admin , I tried to change color to green but it didn't work, please update my info.

Thanx

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
I read through some forum posts and realized that some members have recieved confirmation from NDVO and the email talks about 72 months being the processing time for some and 10 months for others. Admins - Can we add a column and update this in our spreadsheet (i.e processing time mentioned by visa office?)
I may be wrong but there may be a reason why different processing time is being communcated to different people. If we have 10-15 datapoints, we may be able to identify the reason of difference

I truly hope 72 months is a typo error/ use of wrong template by mistake by the visa office - but thats too big a mistake and should be corrected immediately by visa office!!

FYI - I havent recd any communcation from visa office yet but will keep you guys updated once I do.

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
I am very confused.... NOC 1112 how come Raj0078 4th June application was verifed so much earlier.... and was returned on July 15th and we have applicant that submitted the application first week just received incomplete application status end July.....
So how is the application verified and what falls in the cap?

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Floxzy said:
If you can access e-CAS and see in-process then your file is at NDVO. Send anything you wanna send but keep copies. Also include your UCI and receipt number on your cover letter. The cover letter will explain what and why you are sending. NDVO will add them to your file.
Thanks floxxy.. but I see in the spreadsheet that some members have received an official communication from visa office. Maybe I should wait for such communcation before sending updates?

Plus - can anyone confirm, I did not send PCC along with application. Can I send it now to NDVO along with additional docs for birth of baby? OR should I wait for them to ask.

btw 72 months confusion is getting on to my nerves. People who did recieve such email - please keep us posted on whether you contacted visa office and what response have you received, \

Thanks!

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Congrats buddy...!!
Can you please confirm if your bank updated you that your DD has been charged or DD charged date was in PER email?
I am 31 may applicant and i want to know what the exact process is...thanks for the support

Dndoon21 said:

DD encased 12 August

Sorry Admin , I tried to change color to green but it didn't work, please update my info.

Thanx

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
amirsrima said:
Hi your details please share
My name and status is already on the spreadsheet (NOC 2147). Although my ECAS Status is mentioned 28th May which must be corrected to 27th May

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezas1978 said:
Thanks to all who sent congrats messages!

My credit card was charged on 1 Aug, and I called the CIC center yesterday to obtain my UCI number. After checking online, my status is "In Process" and the details shows "We received your application for permanent residence on May 27, 2013."

Does this states that I have passed PER????

Please advise
Brds
We are in same situation almost in all aspect. May 27 app received, aug 1 cc charged,ecas in process, per not received. For the mean time you can send email to cic for status, 2nd thing call cic to check if your email is correct as shown in their system, then follow a question if there is log of email correspondence that maybe for unknown reason you have missed. I have also asked the same but they refused to give detail about email correspondence. Just try. I do not consider in process status as PER because call center agent clearly says once application complete and payment has been made in process will show and PER followed by eligibility review result. Just relax and wait for cic reply on our email.

Keep praying.

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dndoon21 said:

DD encased 12 August

Thanx
Congrats bro

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Dear Friends,

Is there any sense to call now CIC to get UCI if I am 24th June applicant? I am so curious ;D

Or maybe better is to send an email to them right now, to get an answer after around 2-3 weeks. My payment is by DD, so this waiting will kill me :eek:

Civ.dxb

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Nomination.....
04-09-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
didi7878 said:
Dear Friends,

Is there any sense to call now CIC to get UCI if I am 24th June applicant? I am so curious ;D

Or maybe better is to send an email to them right now, to get an answer after around 2-3 weeks. My payment is by DD, so this waiting will kill me :eek:
i think it's better to send an email, no use of calling them now

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
vj_ae said:
We are in same situation almost in all aspect. May 27 app received, aug 1 cc charged,ecas in process, per not received. For the mean time you can send email to cic for status, 2nd thing call cic to check if your email is correct as shown in their system, then follow a question if there is log of email correspondence that maybe for unknown reason you have missed. I have also asked the same but they refused to give detail about email correspondence. Just try. I do not consider in process status as PER because call center agent clearly says once application complete and payment has been made in process will show and PER followed by eligibility review result. Just relax and wait for cic reply on our email.

Keep praying.

I fear the same fact is true. Obtaining UCI over the phone + bank charges (CC/DD) does not mean that I have passed PER. I was very happy since 1 Aug when my CC was charged, but 19 days without receiving any email from CIC has caused a lot of frustration. I believe that a second line must appear on the ECAS Status for Eligibility Review result.

Those who have received their PER through email,
  • how many lines of information are there in your ECAS Status ?
  • Is there anything about Eligibilty Review results ?

Please share!!!!!!