+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
idima said:
Here is my 50 cents for our analysis fish tank. :D

Although I am not so blessed with analytical skills as some of other members here and too lazy to draw good-looking charts and graphs ;),
I have a hunch that pace at which CIC Sydney processing our applications is about
10 per day
more than 10 officers are doing this titanic and meticulous job,
much more are moving and tossing our papers between different cabinets (according our spreadsheet, at least 13 different people are dealing with mail and put their signatures on carriers receipts)
all of these clerks have very nice salary and benefits, but ironically they most probably not satisfied with it, and ready to go on strike, because some other luckier clerks in another office have bigger salary and better benefits. And this is just not fair. ;D

So to make it Right and Fair they are ready to screw tens of thousands of students who are supposed start their education in Canada, screw many thousands of other people who were planning to visit their family members, businessmen who were planning to do business with Canada, tourists, immigrants who were planning to start a new life in Canada and many other people who cannot get their visas and have to make changes in their plans and lives now.

Clerks are ruling the world. ;D
Indeed clerks are ruling the world. More about strike below: (Damn, I hate to see this)
In light of the severe and mounting losses this labour dispute is inflicting on the Canadian economy, PAFSO is asking the PSLRB to hear our case as quickly as possible. We are also asking the PSLRB to order both sides to enter into binding arbitration.

PAFSO’s complaint was filed pursuant to Section 190(1)(b) of the Public Service Labour Relations Act (Failure to comply with Section 106: Duty to bargain in good faith). The PSLRB is an independent quasi-judicial tribunal responsible for administering collective bargaining and grievance adjudication in the federal public service and in Parliament.

Source:http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=161

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Maria_Sal said:
Sorry...was enjoying eid holidays all these dayss...
DD encashed 29th July 2013
Congrats so it was pure party time......double celebrations, eid fun at its peak

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But what I don't get the most is why CIC positioned their Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia? ;D

Are they hard-core Keynesianists, who believe in digging and filling the holes in the ground which is helping economy and GDP growth?
Why do not place this office in Toronto or other major city with international airport, where all the international mail is arriving in Canada at first?
Why do they want to send all these tons of paper to the small city thousands kilometers away?

Why do not place this office in some small Eskimos village near the North Poll then? This will help local economy even more. Just imagine all these tons of mail delivered and send back by dog carts. It will boost local dog cart transportation industry and local employment greatly! :D

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
idima said:
But what I don't get the most is why CIC positioned their Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia? ;D

Are they hard-core Keynesianists, who believe in digging and filling the holes in the ground which is helping economy and GDP growth?
Why do not place this office in Toronto or other major city with international airport, where all the international mail is arriving in Canada at first?
Why do they want to send all these tons of paper to the small city thousands kilometers away?

Why do not place this office in some small Eskimos village near the North Poll then? This will help local economy even more. Just imagine all these tons of mail delivered and send back by dog carts. It will boost local dog cart transportation industry greatly! :D
LOL....
come to think of it, what would be the logic? I got something to think over today!!

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
hey guys ,

i just wanna know that i applied under NOC 2132 on 07/08/2013 .

now, how am i suppose to know that my application is received there ??????

bcz, i have applied through consultant, so i dont have any tracking number of the courier ...

plz reply ...

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
ECAS has following status

Status of your application
  • APPLICATION RECEIVED
  • Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
  • RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
  • VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
  • WITHDRAWN
  • IN PROCESS
  • "DECISION MADE (A decision has been made at this point.)"
  • "COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)"

I assume most of the cases status is shown as IN Process , Does it means all previous stages have been taken care of. At least CIC should update the ECAS with proper status. :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do the sports time from time. Namely a football.
To be precise I like to watch football games on my big screen TV. ;D
Not like I am football fan or something, but follow the games and news in the local league.

You know what they say about football, that this is the kind of the game where 22 millioners are rolling the ball on the field, while thousands of poor paying their last money to watch it. ;)

It was quite an interesting story in our league recently.

We have a very wealthy football club, sponsored by big semi-government company, throwing hundreds of millions dollars on football players, their huge salaries, expenses and so on. All of team players are multimillionaires. But ironically this team never achieved any good results in international cups, they only succeeded locally. But that is not the point.

As this club is very ambitious, about a year ago they purchased 2 famous international star players, and paid about 100 millions dollars to their former clubs for this transfer. And offered these players very nice salaries about 5 million dollars each per year too.

One of the veterans of the team, get offended that his salary is little bit (a million or something ;D) less than theirs and refused to play. ;D
He believed that as he played more games for the team, and staying with the team longer he deserve bigger salary. And it is just UNFAIR and UNPATRIOTIC that his salary less than salary of new star players. Although, to be honest he is quite a mediocre player and have no comparison to them.

So to make long story short, he also went on strike :D
he refused to play for his team, although not refused to keep his nice salary ;D, got in quarrel with these new players, screw relationships within the team and undermined team spirit, let his team down, so they lost their title this year. Eventually he left the team.

Why I am telling this story?
Some people have a very strange understanding of FAIR. ;D

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Re: Proof of Funds Query

sd_dd_2007 said:
Hi,
I sent my application on 25th May and attached Proof of Funds depending on the exchange rate then. But then indian rupee weakened and the exchange rate has gone up! Now when I calculate the funds that I have showed seemed to be lower than those needed for a family of 3 which is $17,011. What are my chances...will CIC consider this weakening of rupee and give me a chance to show PoF once again or would it consider this as insufficient PoF.

Thanks...
They should consider the exchange rate as at the time when your application was received.

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
hello guys!

just want to ask... what kind of tests they do for the medical?

thanks!

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
SimK said:
Best advice would be to send them a mail. It may take a few days but you will get a definitive answer.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't mind when people get very well paid for doing the GOOD job. I am glad for them. They deserve it.

But when mediocre footballers or clerks, does't matter, which are doing their work poorly, demand! bigger salary, just because somebody gets more, this is beyond my comprehension. :-\

Honestly, these CIC guys are doing the worst service in the world! I don't know any country in the world where visa application time is so lengthy, even least developed countries like Zimbabwe or N.Korea (no offense) process their visa applications much faster.

Canada is the only country in the world where regular visit visa issued in 2 month!!!, where people are waiting many years just for processing their immigration applications and after many years of waiting got their applications back because some clerks screw their job, for which they receive very nice salaries all these years.

I don't know any country where minister cancels immigration programs for a year completely, just because his clerks working too slow.
It's pathetic. :mad:

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They don't care about their country and its economy interests, they don't care about hundreds of thousands of people they screw, it is about their own selfish interests and negligence.
All that they care about is their fat check.

Really politicians and bureaucrats are the same in any corner of the world. :'(

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
FWSP2174_2174 said:
Are you joking, or can I apply. ;)

I just want to know, if it is prudent to apply. Some of the consultants I contacted advised me against application.

Some of the members here seem to have better answers, than the consultants so I put my question here. :)
I think you should act now. There are 192 members on this forum which in my view contribute towards 55-60% (even more) of the total global applications which makes it about 320 applications. The rejection rate is about 10% i.e. you can expect 288 successful applications by now.

Anyways, you must take chances if everything (Education credentials / IELTS TRF) is ready for your application. May be from next year the whole process changes with the introduction of EOI methodology (as in Australia). You never know whats in there for you in the future. Go for it now !!

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
Soundless said:
It doesn't work with me. strange
Same issue for me also. I tried with both UCI and Application number but didn't work. I got PER 9th Aug. Most probably we have to wait week more to view the status online. I don't what's about the other how long they had to wait...

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
FWSP2174_2174 said:
Can anyone please advise, if I can send application for FSWP under 2174 category.

I have education evaluation and IELTS ready.

Pls do let me know your honest opinion. Even if I have a 10% chance I would like to apply.
Please apply. You have nothing to loss. Nobody can be 100% sure. As per the last update by CIC only 120 application has been taken towards the 300 cap. Take your chance nobody knows. Best of luck!