+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
nithin700 said:
Any one know what is the currency conversion rates CIC is taking?Is there any specific place in their website where they show this is the equivalent currency rate?
If you didn't include a conversion, they will probably use this one: http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/daily-converter/

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Looks like PSLRB will decide whether to go for Arbitration or not on August 12 and 13 about the dispute between PAFSO and TSB.

If I am not wrong then next week, we'll come to know about the Strike

Check the following link and see the Date 12 and 13

http://pslrb-crtfp.gc.ca/hearingschedules/aug_e.asp

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
loncan said:
Hi Mauritius2013, I think no news is good news. They're not processing your NOC very fast at the moment, which could be for all sorts of reasons from staff holiday through to being close to the cap, but until your form is returned to you, you are in the running.
Thanks for respone, hope will get PER soon, fingers crossed ::)

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
loncan said:
If you didn't include a conversion, they will probably use this one: http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/daily-converter/
Thanks for the reply.. The reason why I asked this question is that I deposited INR 10,00,000/- in the bank for 3 person (for 3 person it is CAD $ 17,011) but the Indian currency value drop down very quickly. So now when I checked today the equivalent for INR 10,00,000/-is CAD$ 17,095 only in XE.com. I am bit worried whether it drop further down or not and I have to arrange more fund now.

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Hey fren,

Have you tried to call CIC? I mean you should call them and request for UCI.

Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Friends,

My application reached CIC on 21st May NOC 1112, till now no communication from CIC or any e-mail from them.
My mode of payment is DD, I checked with the bank which issued DD, they do not have any idea whether it is encashed. I have send mail to CIC to enquiry about my application 10 days back, need to wait for respone from them.

Time is getting worse while waiting, as different thoughts coming in mind like ,have I done anything wrong while filling forms.

One such thing which I am worried is that under Form Schedule 3,Filed No (12) where we need to provide details for our work experience as per NOC code.On top of form it says if there is not enough space, can provide additional details in additional sheet.

However, I have used only space provided on form to provide my work duties and not used additional sheet. Due this I have not provide my complete duties.But letter from my employer describes all my duties.

I am worried , will they reject based on incomplete such details on form ?? ???

Share your thoughts please !!!

Aug 2, 2013
dwijshah said:
Guys, I need to send Docs to WES but they say that they need Photocopies of Marksheet (Degree Marksheet) but it has to be signed by the Exam controller. So, what it means by Exam Controller. As I passed my Bachelors before 9 years.

Guys Please suggest me asap what to do in this case?
Bring your original marksheet to the Academic Department at the University you attended, together with a copy and ask them for sign for that copy. This copy need to be sent together with the Requested form to WES by the university.

So what you need to to is ask them to put the signed copied marksheet + the form into an envelope (with university address on it), signed and sealed by the university and bring it to a courrier service and send.

Aug 2, 2013
Hello All,

I'm new here. My docs are not ready to send, still working on those (waiting for WES report, and havent taken IELTS yet), is it ok to share with you my NOC and other details now, or is it too early?

Thanks for extreme valuable information that shared from you all.

punjabikudi

Aug 4, 2013
Hi Frnds

iam new in this form....I need ur Help...
i wanna apply FSW category .....i am BCA.computer Engineer.
how can i apply or .......which NOC i can apply.....or 2nd For Education evaluatione else where to apply WES or sme where Else.....
is dat Complusery to University Exam controller will sign on marksheet or send to WES office.

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
my little wish said:
Bring your original marksheet to the Academic Department at the University you attended, together with a copy and ask them for sign for that copy. This copy need to be sent together with the Requested form to WES by the university.

So what you need to to is ask them to put the signed copied marksheet + the form into an envelope (with university address on it), signed and sealed by the university and bring it to a courrier service and send.
So, we need to do a single courier having all the documents (xerox copies), signed by University and it should be from the University name, and seal on the Cover. http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp link shows that I should submit my Degree Certificate by myself and all semester results by the University. So, I'm little bit confused.

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Does anyone know the email address of CIC? I need to email them and it seems like it's not shown on their website :(

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
Does anyone know the email address of CIC? I need to email them and it seems like it's not shown on their website :(
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Aug 2, 2013
TO dwijshah:
Yes, there are 2 different packages to be sent to WES:

1st is the Certificate copy (to be signed by the university) - you send it on your own (your name as the sender)
2nd is the Request form + marksheets (signed by the university) - put all in an envelop with university name on it, sealed - you bring this envelop to the courrier and send (the university as sender's name)

hope it's clearer to you now.

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
my little wish said:
TO dwijshah:
Yes, there are 2 different packages to be sent to WES:

1st is the Certificate copy (to be signed by the university) - you send it on your own (your name as the sender)
2nd is the Request form + marksheets (signed by the university) - put all in an envelop with university name on it, sealed - you bring this envelop to the courrier and send (the university as sender's name)

hope it's clearer to you now.
Thanks bro for clarifying my doubts. and If possible, I can put both the separate covers in one bigger envelope and can send it once as well. Is it?

pitabisit

Aug 1, 2013
Dear Seniors,

I just received police report from overseas which has 3 months expiry date mentioned. But I have not received the PER mail yet. I am afraid until I get the PER mail, the report will be expired, In this case do you have any suggestion pls?

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Thank you!