+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
DD2211 said:
Y they reject.... They cant reject on basis of they dont have appropriate staff for processing...
Ok thank u very much :D

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
Floxzy said:
It will rain on Thursday and also cap and ecas will be updated. CIC is probably reviewing certain NOCs against others. While some may have reached 300 others still are on zero and they probably don't want to return completed forms just yet. By Thursday we may see a speedy change into next week.
I am not sure
That is an amazing thing to say Floxzy, but what is your source of information? May your words come true.

Shaja

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
09-07-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2013
wangzi said:
This is from the website of my university about the exemption from international tuition fee:
or c) A person who meets the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status in Canada and can provide a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada supporting this claim;

This is from sttlement.org about the free ESL program (LINC):
Be a permanent resident of Canada, or Convention Refugee, or be a person in Canada whose application for Permanent Resident status is being processed in Canada and who has been informed by a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada of the initial approval of your application subject to an admissibility assessment (this means you have approval-in-principle);

This is from Ontario health official website about the health insurance card:
You may be eligible for the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) if you are included under one of the following categories:
you have submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada ;

Seems that PER is sufficient, but not sure. I will ask the university when I get PER. The deadline for this term is Nov 1. Bless me!
If it works, I will apply LINC for my wife, and apply OHIP as well.
Hi wangzi, we are in the same situation. I'm also an international student here in Canada. May I know what is your program and what school, please PM me. They are right, PER is not yet a guarantee that our PR application will be approved. I consulted this matter with an immigration lawyer because I have a job offer and inquired if I can apply for open work permit since I already have PER. But they advised that PER is not approval in principle under FSW program :(.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Floxzy said:
It will rain on Thursday and also cap and ecas will be updated. CIC is probably reviewing certain NOCs against others. While some may have reached 300 others still are on zero and they probably don't want to return completed forms just yet. By Thursday we may see a speedy change into next week.
I am not sure
Hi Floxzy, did you imply tha 2174 and 1112, the two hottest NOC, might have been filled ?? :(

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Sorry to hear that but someone else earlier got his application accepted eventhough he submitted matricultion certificate in place of BC.
I am surprised that CIC acted in a different way :-\
kumars said:
I got my packet back. The reason for rejection is Spouse Birth certificate.

To get app rejected for such a small reason, after so much of efforts, is a setback. I have kept matriculation certificate, as BC was not available, but it seemed to be of no use.

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+"''"+.+"''"+. + Eid + ",, mubarak ,,"
" + ,, , +" May i take this early opportunity to wish the muslim forumites, your family and your friends EID MUBARAK. May your prayers and aspirations be granted. Ameen
_/\_ _/\_
|"| ?. | "|
|"| _.-"-._ |"|
|"|___( )___ |"|
|___¡^¡__["]__¡^¡__|
;D

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
kumars said:
All...

The only reason for rejection is spouse Birth certificate, only this was highlighted in the returned form and the letter. I did'nt get a PER.

I thought Matriculation will be taken as proof so kept that, but it did not work. I know it worked for few people, but again it depends on who gets to look at your app. After massive effort on IELTS, universities, Education valuation, going after companies for work experience letters, you will certainly need a bit of luck to get through. In this case I was totally out of it :-(

My take on this is, try to put only BC instead of other documents. You never know how your app can be returned, and once returned you will not be able to do anything since the form is returned in the initial review itself. If you have PER assigned, then you can send explanation and additional documentation.
Well after 2 weeks for sleep i am sleepless again after reading your post. amit80203 got through with Matric certificate, campbell cohen too states that its ok if you have your daddy's name on the matric cert. With all the news of CC charged, DD encashed and PER received i firmly believe that our super lucky Forum has 90 % PERs and less than 10 % rejections

I totally understand your frustration mate , as i can see the same happening for me in a months time... more so coz i dont want to go through that EOI thing next year plus me and mrs have to go through IELTS again. Looks like there is no sure shot answer to this and it all comes down to LUCK!

i better start praying more now :D :D

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
hi thr, i am going to apply for Canada Immigration under 2147 category i.e. systems engineer. I just want to check the Job Desciptions which i am going to show in my exp. letter are ok for this category or not. plz guide me.

My JDs are:
• Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
• Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
• Monitoring systems to detect deficiencies (Hardware/Software) and troubleshooting accordingly
• User administration i.e. creating new users and maintaining users accounts
• Monitoring & sustaining uninterrupted network communication between the server & client machines
• Planning and executing steps to streamline and develop the working of systems with maximum uptime
• Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
• Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
• Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively share knowledge, deliverables, and lessons learned with others
• Put into practice the policies for the use of the computer system and network
• scheduling upgrades for Software & Hardware when required
• providing user training, support, advice and feedback
• managing secure network access for remote users
• keeping up-to-date with new technology
• designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
• Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
• Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions including algorithms that tell computers what to do.

Plz let know if i have to mention any thing else in these JDs.

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FavourMercy said:
+"''"+.+"''"+. + Eid + ",, mubarak ,,"
" + ,, , +" May i take this early opportunity to wish the muslim forumites, your family and your friends EID MUBARAK. May your prayers and aspirations be granted. Ameen
_/\_ _/\_
|"| ?. | "|
|"| _.-"-._ |"|
|"|___( )___ |"|
|___¡^¡__["]__¡^¡__|
;D
ya EID MUBARAK to all..AMEEN

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
luqi said:
i have wrote the NOC code correctly. this has shocked me, before sending my application package i checked it several times.

once u have quoted d correct noc code and urban job description fits that code then ure okay irrespective of what name urban employer called it.

however, if you mixed up noc name wit anoda noc code, I expect cic to use d code specified on urban envelope.

ck10

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 19-02-2015
AOR Received.
WVO on 25-03-2015: SLU 27-04-2015
File Transfer...
AOR from WVO on 25th March 2015 SLU 27th April 2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016 TLU on 17-09-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Any update on cic cap for NOC 2174 & 2147?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
ck10 said:
Any update on cic cap for NOC 2174 & 2147?
Not yet, keep an eye on this page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

They might update it today.