+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
kumars said:

I have sent everything - marriage certificate, metriculation, passport copies -. But I could not send birth certificate, because I dont have one for my spouse... In India, many people dont have BC's, probably you have to go to your town, or village or do whatever and try to get it.

One thing I dont understand is, why spouse BC is required. I did'nt claim any points for my Spouse on age and almost every country other than Canada understand's problems with BC in some countries and usually consider passport copies as proof. This defies logic.
@Kumar

Just to understand your case better .... whatz the Date Of Birth Of Your Spouse? Before 1st Jan 1989 or after 1st Jan 1989? It would go a long way clearing the air about Matriculation Certificate in lieu of Birth Certificate. Please reply soon......Thanks

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
kumars said:
All...

The only reason for rejection is spouse Birth certificate, only this was highlighted in the returned form and the letter. I did'nt get a PER.

I thought Matriculation will be taken as proof so kept that, but it did not work. I know it worked for few people, but again it depends on who gets to look at your app. After massive effort on IELTS, universities, Education valuation, going after companies for work experience letters, you will certainly need a bit of luck to get through. In this case I was totally out of it :-(

My take on this is, try to put only BC instead of other documents. You never know how your app can be returned, and once returned you will not be able to do anything since the form is returned in the initial review itself. If you have PER assigned, then you can send explanation and additional documentation.
Really Sorry to hear that.... At times Birth certificate does not even have final name of baby ( only nick name or none ), only parents' names as we are named after ceremonies etc in India....10th certificate is used in place of this for precisely that reason. If you don't apply again this year ( due to cap ) wish you best of luck next time.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Can anyone of u please tell me when this PAFSO strike will end? M having job offer with hrsdc n lmo approval, waiting for the strike to come to end, to apply for WP? Should I apply for it now? N in how much time the CIC give me response or acknowledgement of my application? This PAFSO strike is making me mad Pls guide what should I do?
You should apply...as per update PAFSO currently stoped work from last monday at 15 VOs including NDVO... CIC as assured minimum level work with the help of adhoc staff... PAFSO is paying salary to their 1350 employee from funds they have... Arbitration is also not succeed and canada gov is also not in mood to discuss this with PAFSO.... so now in this condition. they have left no option than to get back on work in comming days...

My suggetion you should apply rtnw and do not wait for strike to resolve.... Let it be in Queue/waiting.

matrixZ

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013 PER received.....: 21-08-2013

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!
Please add my info to the tracker:

NOC: 2174
VO: Ankara
App. Received: 7/26/2013
IELTS Band: 6.5
Self Clcltd. Pnts: 76
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: BS Computer Engineering
ECA Equivalence: 4 years Bachelors
Job Exp: 8+
PCC Sent: Yes
App. Sent: 7/20/2013
Fee Method: CC
Receiving Time: 10:51
Signed By: Dexter
Destination: Saskatchewan

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
DD2211 said:
You should apply...as per update PAFSO currently stoped work from last monday at 15 VOs including NDVO... CIC as assured minimum level work with the help of adhoc staff... PAFSO is paying salary to their 1350 employee from funds they have... Arbitration is also not succeed and canada gov is also not in mood to discuss this with PAFSO.... so now in this condition. they have left no option than to get back on work in comming days...

My suggetion you should apply rtnw and do not wait for strike to resolve.... Let it be in Queue/waiting.
Ok, thanks a lot for ur guidence but my consultant is saying that if by chance they reject the application, we have to start the process from starting. Is it so? If they reject the application, we need a new hrsdc n lmo approval?

geeka

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
canadasuperb said:
I was late in applying FBI clearance so I was not able to send it with application that's why I just sent indian pcc. I have it now but I think I have to reapply if my application gets approved as they will not accept PCC older than three months. For my case, FBI took 5 weeks to sent me the letter. I would advise you to wait for a while till your file gets transferred to VO.
Help me understand please. Indian PCC is already sent which was issued say 10 days before application receipt (sometime in last week of May). By the time the application is transferred to the VO, the PCC would already have crossed the 3 months restriction, in that case why would the US PCC be considered expired when it would be issued after the application was submitted to CIC and after India PCC was issued?
Is it that Indian PCC would be checked by CIC officers and the US one by VO officers?
Won't the VO demand for a new Indian PCC as it would be expired by the time our application reaches VO?

Sorry if I have made this confusing but I am trying to think of various permutations and combinations.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Ok, thanks a lot for ur guidence but my consultant is saying that if by chance they reject the application, we have to start the process from starting. Is it so? If they reject the application, we need a new hrsdc n lmo approval?
Y they reject.... They cant reject on basis of they dont have appropriate staff for processing...

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
amit80203 said:
So sorry to hear abt ur case.....I did sent 10th certificate and got PER also.

Let me clarify this to all my Indian fellows-->

Anyone born in India before 1989 does not require Birth certificate but those born after 1989 BC is compulsary.

Please search google and u will get lot of links where it is categorically stated abt BC requirement after 1989.

Unfortunately, I and my spouse were born before 1989 and we both didn't fell into this trap.
Dear Amit have CIC mentioned n e information regarding BC on there website which says before 1989 or after 1989..

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
sharmausct said:
hey..i have one question...if smbdy can answer...if after landing in Canada we dont get a job of our field..then is it allowed to work in different field or temporarily work in a store etc, until u dont get your field job?also is it require to resigm from your current job before entering canada or you can go to Canada on leave and search job there and and if u get one then work for some time and then come back and resign.
yes if u are applying for PR then there is no restriction on you that u have work in yur own specific feild..you can work n e were..