+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Thanks maina...
Am sure all of u will....get good news soon.

maina said:
21 may DD applicant getting PER today... wat cud be better than this.. m sooooo happy for u.. and hope rest of us will also get this good news asap :)

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
1111 said:
CIC number from outside canada calling:

I have made call at canada time around 11am (31t July)-With surprise-first call attempt has been successful and nice guy (Agent) received the call ask my details and gave me my UCI- It was simple and am thankful for the guy who picked up my call.

quote author=sameerkpatel125 link=topic=146774.msg2459931#msg2459931 date=1375326943]
congrates .....

what is d cic contact no......did they provide yr uci number ...easily or it will take time...pplz guide me about process in d call....n which time we should call them?
thanx for ur information ...hv a nice time

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
beythsky said:
hey! I just got my RBVO email fr Hongkong vo! 1 AUGUST! admin pls kindly help update this!

i have to say that there are many applicants fr HK vo already got ME . i hope i can be the one who get ME soon.....
Hey what is RBVO email..?

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
@ NOC 2174 guys ....
This is what my analysis so far only for NOC 2174 ( just my views )/
so no need to get panic or offended , one may disagree but I am here just sharing my views :)

Assuming the updates are from first two weeks ( if we see the spreadsheet and compare the 16th July and 29 July updates )

application Week NOC 2174 Apps / total (in forum) NOC 2174 Apps / total (total global)
10 th May 33/ 102 ~ 32% 51 / 163 ~ 31.2 %

17th May 33 / 102 ~ 32% 69 / 225 ~ 32%

if this trend continues , (there might be different kind of trend but considering the fact that 17th May is exactly one month from 18th April
the announcement date, so whosoever is well prepared in advance will certainly be able to collect everything ( ECA and IELTS certainly by 31st May, other documents)
other unprepared people ( like me ofcourse rather will take more time, IELTS test dates and ECA, other documents etc... ) so going by this theory and analysis.
By our spreadsheet I can see there is a clear spike of applications in the beginning month and ( sharper in 1st two weeks ) and then it will slow down , probably a bit stagnant.

(for) 7th June 40 / 185 ~ 20% so next update might be total around 200 considering global applications even rate more faster

(for) 26th July 50 / 250 ~ 20% so next to next updates would be around 320 > 300 so cap filled by end of July applications for NOC 2174 approximately

I think upto mid july there are fair chances with this trend
I too had posted a similar analysis sometime back but the logic was different. However, i believe its important to look at number of applicants charged as part of this forum vis a vis cap update. With the last update i am not confident that mid july applicants will make it. At the max, applicants in 3rd and 4th week of June may be the last ones. Again this might change depending upon next cap update.

Good Luck :)

vgkish

Jun 15, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
My application to cic is sitting at the sorting center @ NS for 28 hrs now ... :'(
How can a priority mail (sent thr' Fedex) take 7 days ?? At the time of booking, I was promised 3 days as delivery time !!

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vgkish said:
My application to cic is sitting at the sorting center @ NS for 28 hrs now ... :'(
How can a priority mail (sent thr' Fedex) take 7 days ?? At the time of booking, I was promised 3 days as delivery time !!
Same crap happened to my app, although it was a diff courier.They lost it somewhere in US

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
If you have enough, my services will be provided at half the amount your consultancy charges you.
If you hire me to do your paperwork, on return I can provide you specialized one to one service with guaranteed PER.
And I will also check with your employment reference letter so that its accordance with the CIC format. ( No rejection there)
I will also help u get ur PCC from any country.
Day or night I am available at your service ( through E-mail, mobile) no waiting.
All queries answered .
Hope i can help fulfill your Canadian dreams.
And I will also charge half of what your current Consultant wld be charging.
If you pay the fees $550, I will provide my credit card details so that when CIC charges the CC, it wont be declined.
Every service guaranteed.

vgkish said:
I think , with so much help available from this forum, it is better to apply by ourselves and save around 60K that an agent would demand!!

ralucaf

Jun 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenkirin said:
Lucky Guys and Gals,

Just out of my curiosity, when you posted your CC charged in the forum.

For example,

My CC got charged on 20 July! Hip Hip Hooray :p .... Is this 20 July the posted date or transaction date?

"Posted date" means the date when a Bank updates your record in the system and then you are notified.
"Transaction date" means the date when someone swipes your card.

If it is "Posted date"; meaning that CIC swipes your card many days ago, and that is implying that they might already assess the applications beyond the date when your application is received.

Eg.
You are 20 May applicant
Your cc charged notification is on 20 July ==> Posted date
CIC actually swipes your card on 10 July ==> Transaction date

Posted date - Transaction date = 10 days = by the time you got notified CIC might already be assessing the application beyond 20 May because there are 10 days gap.
I wasn't able to see money on my card on 13th July(Saturday). Monday I went to the bank and they told me that 1250$ are blocked for CIC since 12th July, but the transaction it is not made yet.The transaction was made 16th July, so it takes 4 days, for this kind of transaction.Hope it helps..:)

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
desigabru said:
Same crap happened to my app, although it was a diff courier.They lost it somewhere in US
For me DHL guys said they had to change the plane in US..

and the route followed was:

New Delhi --> Germany --> US --> Middle Canada --> NS --> by road to CIC office.

~Nik

princess19

Jul 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/05/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
Med's Request
02/12/2013
Med's Done....
07/12/2013
Passport Req..
02/12/2013
I2C said:
Dear All,

I received a mail from NDVO acknowledging receipt of my application dated 31st July.

Hope this information will put those of you waiting for AOR/timelines at ease. It said different NOC have different processing periods and while waiting times in my NOC were on average 10 months, it also said that if I do not hear from them in 6 months, I should contact them.

No change in ecas yet.

This is all the relevant information that was to share.

So the 72 months was definitely a typo.

Admins- Kindly update in spreadsheet. I have been reading every post every page, great work, great camaraderie and great humour :)

Thank you all, reading posts from other NDVO applicants I realized my time was also due. Hope similarly my post helps others.

Hi, Congratulations:) is it possible for you to paste the email that you received.? I am also in NOC 1112. So now i am convinced that they have sent me a wrong template and it cant be 72 months. Though I am awaiting a revert from them.

Also could anyone tell me that for employment change i need to sent all my docs to my VO where my file has been received or to canada? Can someone also confirm what all i should attach?

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Admins, A Gentle Suggestion from My Side.

In the Spreadsheet you'r maintaining, can we add one more Row for "PER Received" in "Applications Received by NOC". I know its not going to make too big difference, but then also, will be easy to check how many of the members received PER.

Thanks.

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vgkish said:
It happened to me as well when I sent my application for WES.
I made a complain and they apologized and refunded me. Also they promised 50% discount on next shipment.

It all depends on the heat you produce on the issue and its not bad idea at all because you should never make promises you can't keep.
So raise a complain. Good luck ;)

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
amitind said:
Hi,

Can we put a column for the current status of application viz. Applied, Fee Charged, File Transferred, etc. along with colored rows.

We can then sort data as per status also.

Currently the only way to get number of files per status is by going through the colored rows and counting them manually.

I am not sure but I think with the change of status by admin a corresponding color can also be mapped in spreadsheet, it will definitely make the process of update easy for admins too.

What do you say guys ?
Any suggestions ? Admins... ?

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
The email copied and pasted in this forum by that member who received the email from NDVO must be old letter sent by mistake by NDVO. This AOR was generally used in 2010 and earlier where they used to say 72 Months.
Normally till last year they say to contact Local VO after 6 months.

Once you change the employment you have to fill the Background deceleration again especially the personal history part. and also the Economic form as well and send it to LOCAL VO.
If someone needs to question why economic form. please refer to the form u have just filled. It answers itself.

After PER CIC Nova Scotia has no role to play.
Hope it helps.

princess19 said:
Hi, Congratulations:) is it possible for you to paste the email that you received.? I am also in NOC 1112. So now i am convinced that they have sent me a wrong template and it cant be 72 months. Though I am awaiting a revert from them.

Also could anyone tell me that for employment change i need to sent all my docs to my VO where my file has been received or to canada? Can someone also confirm what all i should attach?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
well Desi,
I just wanted to highlight by this analysis that there is a possibility of less number of application inflow after may end as per the spreadsheet
and the assumption I made, I might be wrong only the time will tell whats gonna happen :) , lets hope for the best
desigabru said:
I too had posted a similar analysis sometime back but the logic was different. However, i believe its important to look at number of applicants charged as part of this forum vis a vis cap update. With the last update i am not confident that mid july applicants will make it. At the max, applicants in 3rd and 4th week of June may be the last ones. Again this might change depending upon next cap update.

Good Luck :)