+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
For your help. AOR recieved by NDVO in 2012.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received on
xx/xx/2012 (mm/dd/yyyy). We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in
New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.
As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for
any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa
office.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,
require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any
instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are
requested to contact this office directly.

Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month
prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with
an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for
the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family
members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an
examination, a personal interview is frequently required. Section 16 of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all
questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the
interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required
examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be
inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she is unable to
comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the
Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and
who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or
French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your
interview appointment.

princess19 said:
Hi, Congratulations:) is it possible for you to paste the email that you received.? I am also in NOC 1112. So now i am convinced that they have sent me a wrong template and it cant be 72 months. Though I am awaiting a revert from them.

princess19

Jul 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/05/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
Med's Request
02/12/2013
Med's Done....
07/12/2013
Passport Req..
02/12/2013
prince_of_darkness said:
The email copied and pasted in this forum by that member who received the email from NDVO must be old letter sent by mistake by NDVO. This AOR was generally used in 2010 and earlier where they used to say 72 Months.
Normally till last year they say to contact Local VO after 6 months.

Once you change the employment you have to fill the Background deceleration again especially the personal history part. and also the Economic form as well and send it to LOCAL VO.
If someone needs to question why economic form. please refer to the form u have just filled. It answers itself.

After PER CIC Nova Scotia has no role to play.
Hope it helps.
Thank you so much for your response. I will look online for the visa office address and send the documents soon.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
ralucaf said:
I wasn't able to see money on my card on 13th July(Saturday). Monday I went to the bank and they told me that 1250$ are blocked for CIC since 12th July, but the transaction it is not made yet.The transaction was made 16th July, so it takes 4 days, for this kind of transaction.Hope it helps..:)
If you have Internet Banking, or similar access to your recent transactions etc, there is normally an "Available balance", indicating maximum funds available to spend.
In my account, I can see that when somebody requests funds, this figure reduces straight away (I've kept a pretty close eye on it this week so have observed it to be the case as I have done a couple of online purchases).
It is true that my list of transactions may then take a few days before it shows (foreign transactions more than domestic), but I believe one can know as soon as CIC takes any money simply by observing the reduction in the available balance.

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
rinal2174 said:
Hey what is RBVO email..?
Mate. Its Received By Visa Office. When your local visa office receives your file from CIC, they send you an acknowledgement mail which is called "RBVO".

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi

I have also sent through FedEx, I would recommend that you should call them and if possible then try the Canadian customer service number as your package is there at the moment. This is what I have done and It saved me one day. I request them that it is extremely important to deliver the courier today when the courier package was at GOFFS, NS Canada. By this they have raised the status request to special Deliver Weekday, Weekend.

Also, contact your courier person and he will also request for the speedy delivery at his end. Just do it and make customer service person understand and this courier is of expensive value and will be waste if it cannot deliver on time.

Hope this will work!!

vgkish said:
My application to cic is sitting at the sorting center @ NS for 28 hrs now ... :'(
How can a priority mail (sent thr' Fedex) take 7 days ?? At the time of booking, I was promised 3 days as delivery time !!

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
welcomecanada said:
Is there any one in this forum from Kerala, India
Allundu..

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
vgkish said:
My application to cic is sitting at the sorting center @ NS for 28 hrs now ... :'(
How can a priority mail (sent thr' Fedex) take 7 days ?? At the time of booking, I was promised 3 days as delivery time !!
Its 5-7 days if its shipped from India. When you book the shipment Fedex people say its 3-4 days but it actually takes 5-7 days.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
loncan said:
If you have Internet Banking, or similar access to your recent transactions etc, there is normally an "Available balance", indicating maximum funds available to spend.
In my account, I can see that when somebody requests funds, this figure reduces straight away (I've kept a pretty close eye on it this week so have observed it to be the case as I have done a couple of online purchases).
It is true that my list of transactions may then take a few days before it shows (foreign transactions more than domestic), but I believe one can know as soon as CIC takes any money simply by observing the reduction in the available balance.
Too difficult to sleep right :p.. at this stage especially...
I came to office .. was getting difficult to spend time at home :)
manila slept? he is from US right?

2:20 AM in NS... 5:40 hours to go...

~Nik

arzaib

Aug 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
File Transfer...
07-09-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
AWAITED
My application has reached yesterday on 31 July 2013, NOC 1112 , Ielts Band 7, self calculated points 71, No spouse and dependents, Msc. Investment finance, MA (Economics) & CIMA. Education 17 years, Job experience 7 years.

Chances are rare to be selected, just hoping for the best

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon
kenkirin said:
Lucky Guys and Gals,

Just out of my curiosity, when you posted your CC charged in the forum.

For example,

My CC got charged on 20 July! Hip Hip Hooray :p .... Is this 20 July the posted date or transaction date?

"Posted date" means the date when a Bank updates your record in the system and then you are notified.
"Transaction date" means the date when someone swipes your card.

If it is "Posted date"; meaning that CIC swipes your card many days ago, and that is implying that they might already assess the applications beyond the date when your application is received.

Eg.
You are 20 May applicant
Your cc charged notification is on 20 July ==> Posted date
CIC actually swipes your card on 10 July ==> Transaction date

Posted date - Transaction date = 10 days = by the time you got notified CIC might already be assessing the application beyond 20 May because there are 10 days gap.
It depends... My case: If you were talking about the time the cc got charged (transaction date in your example), it was the day I received the notification. I mean, I always receive the notifications the minute I use my card, e.g. paying gas bill, order smth online, use the card on terminal, etc. By that time the balance in my account (online banking for example) has not changed. The money is blocked, however. The balance would be reflected later on (couple of days), posted day in your exampl.
Basically, this is how paying with cards is working.
Hope it helped!

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
nikjuneja said:
Too difficult to sleep right :p.. at this stage especially...
I came to office .. was getting difficult to spend time at home :)

2:20 AM in NS... 5:40 hours to go...

~Nik
2:20 AM in NS. They should work in shifts they should work 24/7. Lolzzz

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
GMP_13 said:
Mate. Its Received By Visa Office. When your local visa office receives your file from CIC, they send you an acknowledgement mail which is called "RBVO".
Thanks for info.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
joe07 said:
Eswarra malayali ilatha oru forum ne kurichu chinthikan pattumo ;)

What non -sense please understand that this thread is for people from all over the world.Kindly use English as a mode of communications.I wonder when we Indians would learn to be disciplined.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
nikjuneja said:
Yeah I think so. I got a bit of rest, although it is still only 6:25am here.

@Vel_BG - I wish my bank did these automated notifications, it would save me a lot of checking!

@vgkish - don't worry, IIRC correctly FedEx hands to an NS courier firm to do the deliveries at that end and there is always a delay at that point. Your papers should be delivered today :) I, like you, found FedEx was slower than promised. In fact my courier at this end (ParcelFarce) used FedEx but promised me next day delivery, so I claimed my money back.