+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June

NOC : 1112
Visa Office : New Delhi
IELTS bands : S8, R and W 6.5, L 7
Self calc. points : 69
Spouse IELTS : S7, R4.5, L6, W 5.5
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: B.Com
ECA Equivalence : 3 yrs
Job exp : 7 yrs
PCC sent: No
Fee Method: DD
App sent: 9th May
App received: 15th May
Signed by : M.KRSZWDA
DD Charged: No
Destination in Canada: Toronto

[/quote]

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Sorry to hear that. :(

darkman1987 said:
Guys pls update, my file is being returned because of wrong expiry date on credit card.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
You need to send both bachelors and master degree. Now that you have already sent your application, you need to wait and see the outcome.

skhzskhz said:
Dear Seniors,
please advise.

I am an FSW applicant and applied under the 0211 category. I am holding a Bachelor of Engineering and an MSC from UK. I have seen many applications in the forum sucessful. Many congrats for this.

Can you please clarify whether you submitted your credential assessment for your Masters only or Masters as well as bachelors?

As far a my case goes I have only submitted my MSc credential assessment.

Please advise

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
veer1624 said:
What is the contact number to call from India to know the status.......someone please advise
islandbabe said:
From another forum member "Okay, here are the details for those who are looking to call and are not getting thru...

Call at: 001-613-944-4000

Follow this order, make sure you hear the number before pressing it.

English...........= 1
Foreign Affairs.= 2
Immigration.....= 2
Call Transfer......
English...........= 1
Status...........= 2
PR Card..........= 2

They'll put you on hold for about 6 - 20 minutes.
veer1624 said:
What is the number I need to call from India to know status of my app...my app reached on 15th May ...DD payment and my bank does not have any info as of now....I am getting nervous day by day....someone please help!!!
Here is ur answer now.

Hope00

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
loncan said:
You are definitely not alone, a few people have done similar things. So far this has not been a reason for return (that I've read so far anyway), so perhaps they will forgive it.
If you're worried, your options are sending an updated form (which they might ignore and not tie to your file), and preparing a copy of your file ready to do another submission (which you might not need). Personally if I were you I would do both.
Many thanks for the advise. my mode of payment was DD, so the only form of acknowledgement I expect would be PER. I expecting to recieve PER email by 8th August Inshallah.
My application was recieved on 12 of July.
Do you advise me to prepare a copy of the whole file and resend it before getting any acknoledgement or.
to just send the Generic Appliation form. should i send this form through the courier or fax or email.
or should I wait and see? please advise
pe

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Hope00 said:
Many thanks for the advise. my mode of payment was DD, so the only form of acknowledgement I expect would be PER. I expecting to recieve PER email by 8th August Inshallah.
My application was recieved on 12 of July.
Do you advise me to prepare a copy of the whole file and resend it before getting any acknoledgement or.
to just send the Generic Appliation form. should i send this form through the courier or fax or email.
or should I wait and see? please advise
pe
If I was sending a new Generic Application form, I would do so promptly (probably by courier given the dates you mention).
The worst result of sending a new form (presuming nothing else is changed) would be that they will return it as an incomplete application I suppose. You will need to enclose a prominent note stating that it is an update to your existing application, and repeating the main information for your application (name, DOB, passport number - that sort of thing) to help them tie things together. There is no guarantee that they will do this for you - you are requesting mercy :)
You could resend a whole file, and I think they would just ignore / send-back the second one if the first was OK. Others who have done this may be able to say more on this.
I wish you success!

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Thank you all. My ICAS credential assessment states that the prerequisite requirement for an MSc is a "Bachelors degree".

I have attached all my certificates under item 13 (proof of education) of the document checklist plus I wrote a explanation letter to CIC by attaching an email from ICAS which stated that the highest degree is being evaluated.

Will this all be enough? Or I need to wait for the ICAS evaluation of my bachelors degree to be completed and thereafter send them additional courier.

Please advise.

You need to send both bachelors and master degree. Now that you have already sent your application, you need to wait and see the outcome.

Quote from: skhzskhz on July 22, 2013, 01:54:02 am
Dear Seniors,
please advise.

I am an FSW applicant and applied under the 0211 category. I am holding a Bachelor of Engineering and an MSC from UK. I have seen many applications in the forum sucessful. Many congrats for this.

Can you please clarify whether you submitted your credential assessment for your Masters only or Masters as well as bachelors?

As far a my case goes I have only submitted my MSc credential assessment.

Please advise

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
This is great news for potential canadians(fpr all FSW applicant... ;) ;) ;) ;))

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Tearing down the ‘Canadian experience' roadblock[/size][/size]
Relevant experience as relevant experience, regardless of the geography
By: Izumi Sakamoto Published on Tue Jul 16 2013

For decades, we have heard stories about immigrants with PhDs driving taxis, MDs doing clerical work, and chefs working as dishwashers. One of the most oft-cited justifications for this widespread and increasing difficulty immigrants have in finding employment in their intended occupations is employers' reluctance to hire newcomers without “Canadian experience.”

By default, immigrants who are new to Canada do not have Canadian experience. It is then unfair to demand Canadian experience before they are able to secure employment while also refusing them employment because they do not have this experience. We can finally put this paradox to bed, once and for all.
Yesterday, Ontario became the first province to denounce the requirement of “Canadian experience” for hiring immigrants and accrediting immigrant professionals. In this bold move, the Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC) launched a new policy naming the requirement of Canadian experience as a violation of human rights. In reaching this conclusion, the OHRC is joining a chorus whose voices include the Human Resources Professionals Association and an increasing number of corporate employers such as RBC and KPMG, who have acknowledged that the demand for Canadian experience is nearly baseless. They have abandoned this criteria as a meaningful standard by which to judge the qualification of potential employees, and now accept relevant experience as relevant experience, regardless of the geography of its occurrence.

What is “Canadian experience”? Despite being taken for granted for decades, this concept, when used in immigrant employment, is elusive and lacks definition.
I have been researching the notion of “Canadian experience” for the past seven years and recently joined with other community-driven initiatives to form the “Beyond Canadian Experience Project.” Our main purpose is to deconstruct the idea of Canadian experience with the goal of reducing barriers to employment experienced by immigrants.

We have tried to uncover why employers have insisted that skilled immigrants demonstrate that they have worked in Canada, as well as their country of origin. Our research concludes that the Canadian experience implied by employers is often not about professional standards, but cultural ones: immigrant workers have no experience at “being Canadian,” and don't “fit in” in the workplace. They may not know what constitutes an offside in hockey and can't quote a Canadian Heritage commercial, and so are seen as less desirable employees.

Canadian experience provides an overt label for a covert discomfort: we are uneasy around people who are not like us. As the OHRC policy implies, this amounts to nothing less than discrimination and a violation of human rights. It must stop. Any employer or professional regulatory organization that wishes to use “Canadian experience” as a criteria needs to prove that this is a bona fide requirement; they need to spell out what it is that they are asking immigrants to provide, in skills, knowledge or experience that are required for the job or regulated profession.

OHRC's policy is a huge step in addressing the employment gap immigrant professionals experience in Canada, but the issue of Canadian experience continues to persist in other realms. Some accreditation bodies continue to highlight it, and more recently, the Canadian government has institutionalized it as a criterion in the immigration selection process, awarding credit to potential immigrants who already have work experience in this country — an opportunity not available to all.

The acceptance of Canadian experience at the federal level has the effect of institutionalizing this form of discrimination, attacking immigrants before they even arrive in Canada. How can something that is a violation of human rights at the provincial level be enshrined through accreditation bodies or at the federal level through immigration policy?

It is in the interests of us all that the requirement of Canadian experience be rebuked. Our multicultural values aside, there are serious practical and pragmatic concerns at work: simply put, Canada relies on immigrants to sustain its economic and demographic growth. If the human rights issue is not enough to end this discriminatory practice, if the condemnation of the OHRC lacks sufficient force, then perhaps the simple fact that we will all benefit financially from the smooth and efficient matching of qualified labourers with skilled jobs will suffice. Either way, “Canadian experience” is a standard whose time has passed.

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
Goodluck May 21st and 22nd applicants. Hope our CC will be charged today.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
ece24544 said:
Goodluck May 21st and 22nd applicants. Hope our CC will be charged today.
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought that was possible for many NOCs. Today I think it is possible - there is now even a small hope that I might make it within the cap, and that is an encouraging thought!
I also hope your CC card is charged today :)

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Darkman1987,

What I suggest is as follow:
1. First of fax them the updated payment form ? You did it or not ?
2. Please send that faxed form to CIO directly as soon as possible ?
3. Call them at the center and explain them about the situation ?
4. Request CIO to please retry the transaction by corrected expiry and also ask your bank that email CIO regarding the wrong expiry was entered by the client and they can retry with corrected expiry and you submitted the authorization/request letter to bank ?

What I suggest you should also re-apply when you get you apps. back until CIC declares cap is reached.
Hey BHFSW2174, pls find the answers below

1. I faxed them.
2. Sent the courier too
3. The call centre ppl said this situation is out of their purview. Also they couldn't find any info on my file.
4. You mean ask the bank to send an email to CIO?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
DD2211 said:
This is great news for potential canadians(fpr all FSW applicant... ;) ;) ;) ;))

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Tearing down the ‘Canadian experience' roadblock[/size][/size]

For decades, we have heard stories about immigrants with PhDs driving taxis, MDs doing clerical work, and chefs working as dishwashers. One of the most oft-cited justifications for this widespread and increasing difficulty immigrants have in finding employment in their intended occupations is employers' reluctance to hire newcomers without “Canadian experience.”

Wow..thats gr8 news....I hope other province will follow the suite.
+1 for u from my side in sharing this news.

margocan

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013 / 28-10-2014 PER
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014 (Personal history, NBI, RPRF)
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014 SLEC / 14-05-2015 Meds sent to CEM / 22-05-2013 ECAS to Med Received
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2014 / 05-06-2014 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014 DM on ECAS / 03-07-14 PP w/ VISA Received
LANDED..........
Aug 2014
Hello guys! Finally, i was able to send my application today despite few hurdles. God will always make a way..

I can finally give my details:

NOC : 2263
Visa Office : Manila
IELTS bands : 8.5
Self calc. points : 70
Spouse IELTS : N/A
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: BSc 4 years
ECA Equivalence : 4 years
Job exp : 4+
PCC sent: Yes
Fee Method: CC
App sent: 22 Jul 13
App received: TBA
Signed by : TBA
CC Charged: TBA
Destination in Canada: SK

Now, happy waiting to me. Cheers!

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174<br>WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013<br>WES Received......: 08-05-2013<br>DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank<br>Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm<br>PER Received...: 24-07-2013<br>
AOR Received.
10-09-2013<br>Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014<br>
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014<br>Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014<br>Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014<br><b>Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 <--</b>
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
DD2211 said:

AWESOME, so I can now possibly plan to have a decent job in initial years of landing there. Had prepared myself mentally to drive a cab - good now I can stop polishing my driving license and hope for something deserving and relevant to all my years of work in my field :)