+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a marvelous society we have here! :) A real gem for studying psychology. All sorts of people here: good guys, bad guys, arrogant, indifferent, dictators, bootlickers. We'll soon need an authority to govern the matters and resolve disputes :)

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
lvtruong said:
Well personally I don't like this, I mean 25 working days because my app reached CIC at July 09. So please leave out the time when it is filled, just say it is not yet. :(
Dear Member(s)

Don't take it personally, its just an very very approx assumption. Even i think it will take longer because otherwise CIC would have updated the status immediately

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear members,

A special note for NOC 2174.

As we all know that until last moment i.e. 18-Apr-2013 when CIC declared the list of eligible occupation. no one was knowing that 2174 or 2147 or 1112 will be included.

Although these are HOT NOC's but most of the people were not prepared with it.

Now when finding that 2147, 2174 etc. is included and if people started for preparing the ECA, IELTS etc. then too it will take at least one month time to do all this sort of things.

Further Spouse IELTS is near to mandatory in order to qualify.

So, this time I don't think that NOC will be filled within 10-20 days. It will take around 25 working days to get it filled.

Don't worry guys and my sense says that people should stay calm.

The same was the case when 2011 MI was issued with 29 NOC list. In 2011 hitting the cap limit in Hot NOC like 1112 etc took greater amount of time

I posted this in order to make people aware about the false rumor
its not like that many applicant was ready with IELTS and just waiting for authority for ECA. even if not ready IELTS and ECA took a month time (same for me) so anyhow at mid of may one can be ready with all details in hand.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Banana said:
What a marvelous society we have here! :) A real gem for studying psychology. All sorts of people here: good guys, bad guys, arrogant, indifferent, dictators, bootlickers. We'll soon need an authority to govern the matters and resolve disputes :)
Would you care to share ur details with this forum??

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
UPDATE

Fee Encashed: 11/07/2013
PER Received: 17/07/2013
ECAS Status: In Progress
ECAS Status Details: We have received your application for PR on May 13th, 2013

Cheers!

First of all congrats,
Will you please share the details of the demand draft.
As I can see your VO is Moscow so you might be Russian.
My Question is
1. From which bank you have purchased the demand draft ?
2. Which was the counter part bank responsible for the payment of your demand draft ? Also, City of the counter part bank city where demand draft was drawn

For Eg.
You purchased from ABC bank, Moscow branch
Draft drawn on _____ bank, _______city branch in Canada

Your inputs will be highly helpful. Please

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
amit80203 said:
Would you care to share ur details with this forum??
8) ???
Oh banana you are not there in spread sheet :eek: :eek: :eek:

its not aspected form responsible candidate like you :-\ :-\ :-\

:p :p :p

awaiting for your details :D ;D :D

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good points, bhFSW2174.

ECA has definitely slowed everything down. But IELTS is valid for 2 years, and the necessity of IELTS for spouses was known long before the start of the program so some applicants may have prepared it in advance.

Judging from other forums, the inclusion of 2174 to the list was a big surprise for many. On the other hand, there was a rumor that there will be no list of eligible NOCs at all, i.e. all 0, A and B NOCs will be eligible (the former Minister Kenney has twitted that himself!), so some 2174 applicants may have prepared most of the documents in advance.

You never know for sure anyway :) And there is definitely an element of lottery in all that.

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Congrats :D That means you cleared it...Per soon.
hey island babe, my file recivd on 30thmay n my ielts will expire on 10th june2013 will it can cause any trouble 2 me in future?

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
mighty gill said:
hey island babe, my file recivd on 30thmay n my ielts will expire on 10th june2013 will it can cause any trouble 2 me in future?
Hi, your question has been answered several times already. The answer is NO, the time your application reached CIC, your IELTS validity is locked, so you will be ok.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
IELTS was never a concern for many applicants in NOC 2174 as they had already procured IELTS report well in advance.
But procuring ECA report did give trouble to lot of applicants (not all) and their applications were delayed due to this.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Hi Vats,

So what should other people do, if some people were ready with ECA and IELTS ?
why did you file application after 12 June, ?

@ all mature members
Please avoid responding to such rumors,
After CIC's third update , it can be easily realized that nobody can
predict what is happening , so just wait and watch.

Do your best and prepare for worst!!

Vats said:
its not like that many applicant was ready with IELTS and just waiting for authority for ECA. even if not ready IELTS and ECA took a month time (same for me) so anyhow at mid of may one can be ready with all details in hand.

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvtruong said:
Hi, your question has been answered several times already. The answer is NO, the time your application reached CIC, your IELTS validity is locked, so you will be ok.
thank uuuu,.bro...

begemotish

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Thanks for congratulations!

bhFSW2174 said:
First of all congrats,
Will you please share the details of the demand draft.
As I can see your VO is Moscow so you might be Russian.
My Question is
1. From which bank you have purchased the demand draft ?
2. Which was the counter part bank responsible for the payment of your demand draft ? Also, City of the counter part bank city where demand draft was drawn

For Eg.
You purchased from ABC bank, Moscow branch
Draft drawn on _____ bank, _______city branch in Canada

Your inputs will be highly helpful. Please
Hiya, I have an account at a Canadian bank (TD), I got the draft from there. I don't remember the details about the counterpart bank, etc. I don't have the copy of it with me, sorry for that.

And no, I'm not Russian :p

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil7281 said:
I generally don't agree with calling again and again hoping to get some information from a different agent. Maybe I'm asking for too much but all the agents should be on the same page. Anyway, I am planning on calling tomorrow.

The only thing that keeps a bit of hope alive is that I resent a couple of forms and documents after my initial package. I received an email acknowledging the additional documents, asking me additional tracking information as they could not locate my original package. The email also said that they'll try to merge the 2 but there were no guarantees.

I'm putting down the timeline so it answers a little to Wayne's question about which packages have been looked at:

Original package received: 13th May
Additional package received: 23rd May
Email received from CIC: 24th June

So this clearly tells me that they had looked at the 23rd May packages by 24th June. Since we're still at charges for 16th May, it says that there's a lot of sorting, work, scrutiny etc done before the payment is charged. This does give a different picture than what we assumed earlier.

Personal concerns: 13th May application not charged and the email saying "CIO, Sydney received your additional documents; however, we are unable to locate your original submission."

What if my application is actually lost, is that even possible? The DHL delivery confirmation pdf that I have does have a blank space where Glen should have signed. But its the same case with the additional documents delivery receipt, with no signature under Dexter's name. Maybe the signature image is not loading as I generate the pdf off DHL's site.

As for not coming out with this info earlier, this happened before anyone here was charged or received any communication from CIC, I was not comfortable as I didn't know where I stood and this was also around the time people were doubting others like jay2174 for their profile etc., if I remember correctly. I did consult a user here in private for a 2nd opinion once I received the email.

you give me some hope redevil i also mistakenly send photocopy of ECA rather than the original one my application reached on 13 june 2013 and i resend my original ECA on 16 july 2013 which will be there on 22 july 2013 INSHALLAH, i have also sent a covering with all my particulars and even i send them the delivery record which i get from FEDEX... as per your saying that CIC email you regarding the receiving of additional documents it means that they have a soft corner for their applicants... luck is also necessary ....oh God be with me may CIC attach my original ECA with my application.... and my prayers are also with you that CIC will find ur application too and proceed it and bring some good news soon....

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Banana - You don't know what or who a good, bad, ugly, arrogant, menial, dictator, etc guy/gal is, do you? You hardly know anyone on a personal front other than yourself on this space. We shall not be judgmental of someone's nature no matter how namelessly we address someone. So I'm bound to repeat - Be urself and let other be!

Not even an atomic level disrespect to you but regarding authority to govern things I have to say - Become the change you want to see! Govern yourself and the others will take care of themselves.

And with that welcome being a new friend to fellow forum-ers. Would request you to post your details in green so that Admins take notice and add you to the sheet.