+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
idima said:
I am not sure that the Minister will grant us such a honor to visit our community and read our posts. And somebody at CIC will care what we think and speak here about their good work.
But just in case...I change it, if you are so chicken. :p

That are unexpected consequences of making references of decent, good, hardworking people as a..deuterostomes. :mad:
Right. Well jokes apart. I fear people here more than anyone else who would come hammering on two of us and firing up yet another 10-20 pages if we did not close our p2p discussion on deuterostomes :p So I'll stop here and advice you the same.

Edit - BTW, the list of 'off-topic' discussions just got expanded which I shared days ago. Looks like I need to update it once again.

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idima said:
And who knows may be, for example, banana will be my good friend or neighbor very soon.

Small chance of that - don't like noisy kids.

Or may be, very soon some old grouchy member here will be genially hushing on my kids in the neighborhood somewhere in Toronto or Vancouver for making some noise while playing at the street.
I don't mind while I know he meant good. ;)
As for the people in the community here, yes we are different. And while most commit to the community in some way, either by answering questions, giving advices, or maintaining the spreadsheet; several others, including you (and this guy that posted fake caps update some time ago, wasn't that you perchance?), use this topic mostly for fun.

--
Guys and gals, don't get me wrong, I'm not against some reasonable amount of humor here, just find it boring to scroll through completely irrelevant stuff like that produced by idima.

Cheers

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
balkanada said:
Soundless, I need to ask you very open - what's the point of spreading such defeatism?

Please, don't take this personally, but I need to say this. When all here are waiting for GOOD news, I can see a point in someone wishing for good news and sometimes obviously overstating the good sides and giving too bright predictions.

But in such atmosphere what is the point of predicting imminent BAD news, even more so when there are very few signs for such bad news? If you're right - you won't help a single person here, since we have all already sent the papers. If you're not right - why making people feeling bad with no good reason?

We've just had a great CIC update: people were here talking that GLOBAL CAPs are already filled, and we learned yesterday there are only ~165 apps processed in total!
We had at least a few of posts like "emergency, cap is filled because no one got charged today" - and yet busiest NOCs are at only ~50 apps.
We even had people letting us know how friends of a wife got REJECTED because of the cap filled (which would mean they got their papers back already)! While we kept getting new charges daily.

Today was obviously a slow day - why - I have no idea, there is a (metric :)) ton of possible reasons. Hey - they've just changed their boss (minister for tweets and congrats) the other day! Isn't that alone enough for complete breakdown of the system? Maybe they work in batches, maybe they have only one person charging the cards and she doesn't work every day, maybe they focus on one NOC in one day, then on another, maybe, maybe.

That quote from your lawyer is so lacking the basic common sense that I wonder is he really a graduated lawyer. Honestly I do.
He says 'we cannot guarantee' - who's asking them to guarantee anything? Why would they guarantee it and especially why would they guarantee something that they are NOT SUPPOSED to know anyway?
What that lawyer says is basically: "I have no clue".

In my opinion, saying that a cap is filled each time when there's 20hrs delay in new charges is like screaming WOLF every time a leaf moves in the forest. Let's not do it - it doesn't help.

BTW look how much there are NOC 2174s at 5/16 - only 2! And of those 2, one is DD! So we can only hear from darkman1987 if he's card got charged, when it comes to 2174. He could possibly only see it a few days later because of his bank or because he didn't check.
That's far from enough data to say - charges have stopped.

As I said earlier, my 2174 app is received at 6/24 and I will get into the cap, because based on all possible and available data and stats and trying to analyze it with cool head, I see it happening.
If there's anyone who thinks I won't - he should be ready to put some money on it!! :)
Ok, I may be overtaken by up to 10 applicant max, but I think there is a name for that kind of betting too, 'handicap' or something like that? :D
I really agree with this post,
Reasons : 1. CIC has just released the forms later on 4-May-2013. So everybody was supposed to use the new forms.
2. Major applicants are from developing nations like India, China, Philippines, etc. So transit time for all application of the Asian countries are same.
3. CIC has taken every care so that there will be no Injustice to the applicant. Thanks to Minister.
4. Don't panic I don't think Cap would have been filled up

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Banana said:
As for the people in the community here, yes we are different. And while most commit to the community in some way, either by answering questions, giving advices, or maintaining the spreadsheet; several others, including you (and this guy that posted fake caps update some time ago, wasn't that you perchance?), use this topic mostly for fun.

--
Guys and gals, don't get me wrong, I'm not against some reasonable amount of humor here, just find it boring to scroll through completely irrelevant stuff like that produced by idima.

Cheers
Idima wants to make you good friend / neighbour :D, and you don't like the post form Idima :eek: ??? ::)
:p :p :-\ :'(

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
begemotish said:
UPDATE

Fee Encashed: 11/07/2013
PER Received: 17/07/2013
ECAS Status: In Progress
ECAS Status Details: We have received your application for PR on May 13th, 2013

Cheers!
Congrats!

Tzoma

Apr 3, 2013
Romania
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi,
If it is possible, I would like my info to be listed on the 2013 FSWP Spreadsheet

Name : Tzoma
NOC : 2174
Visa Office : Bucharest
App sent: 5/23/2013
App received: 5/27/2013
IELTS bands : 7.5
Self calculate points : 70
Spouse IELTS :No
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: Bachelors + Masters
ECA Equivalence : Same
Job exp : 5+ Years
PCC sent: Yes
Fee Method: CC
Signed by : DEXTER
Receiving Time : 9:15 AM
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Thank you !
Good luck to us all ! :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
Right. Well jokes apart. I fear people here more than anyone else who would come hammering on two of us and firing up yet another 10-20 pages if we did not close our p2p discussion on deuterostomes :p So I'll stop here and advice you the same.

Edit - BTW, the list of 'off-topic' discussions just got expanded which I shared days ago. Looks like I need to update it once again.
I think you right, we must stop.
I see that some angry talking bananas getting really pissed off here. Too bad. ???

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hi,

Can anybody suggest how to check the ECAS status. I have received PER but how to check status on CIC site as I have a "given name" in my passport and it doesn't have "last name" but that link ask for the last name as mandatory field and I mentioned "Not Applicable" as last name in the form.

Please suggest.
Thanks,
Depesh

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
its your full name (personal details sr no. 1) you have filled in generic form
depeshn said:
Hi,

Can anybody suggest how to check the ECAS status. I have received PER but how to check status on CIC site as I have a "given name" in my passport and it doesn't have "last name" but that link ask for the last name as mandatory field and I mentioned "Not Applicable" as last name in the form.

Please suggest.
Thanks,
Depesh

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banana said:

--

Cheers
You still can't get over it, huh? :'(

Man, I am sure, that out of your 20 posts here more than half were complaints and b*tching. Did you ever answered any question here? No. Did you ever helped everybody here? Nope, I don't remember that.
What kind of relevant stuff did you produced here? I don't remember either. Sorry.

As per you sick insinuations about fake cap updates, NOPE, it wasn't me. But anyway thank you for asking and implying. :-*

Yes, I am here mostly for fun. I am making fun of myself, making fun of our anxiety and anticipation, making fun of CIC workings, and ,apparently, making fun of some smart asses here. It is my reaction for stress. When under stress, some people bite their nails, b*tching or hushing on others, I am cracking jokes.
Some people like my jokes and get them, some are not.
Is it any crime in it? Don't think so.

What else you can do here? Two months, no CIC updates, no new info...only waiting.
Produce relevant stuff? Common show us some. :D

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
balkanada said:
Please, don't take this personally, but I need to say this. When all here are waiting for GOOD news, I can see a point in someone wishing for good news and sometimes obviously overstating the good sides and giving too bright predictions.

But in such atmosphere what is the point of predicting imminent BAD news, even more so when there are very few signs for such bad news? If you're right - you won't help a single person here, since we have all already sent the papers. If you're not right - why making people feeling bad with no good reason?
Balkanada, well said +1

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
depeshn said:
If you smelll...lllll!!!!! I have got a PER on 17/07/2013.

Another step ahead. Hope further steps also goes well :)

Thanks,
Depesh

Congratulation...!!