+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Mahyn said:
Hi Jigzzy, None of the spreadsheet links works for me :(. The tinyurl is blocked by the ISP in my country ( censorship :-[) and the standard link goes to the permissions page :'(

Regards
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=html

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the sake of the forum members here I hope you chose 2147..... :D
Motoguzzi said:
NOC : 2174
Visa Office : New Delhi
IELTS bands : 8.0
Self calc. points : 72
Spouse IELTS :Yes
Relative in Canada : Yes
Job offer : No
Degree: Bachelor in Engineering
ECA Equivalence : Same
Job exp : 12 Years
PCC sent: Yes
Fee Method: CC
App sent: 05/08/2013
App received: 05/10/2013
Signed by : Miller
Destination in Canada: TRONTO, ON

Just received a communication today from CIC to claim one NOC (I have experience in both 2147 and 2174). This means that they are still working on files from 10th May. So there is still hope for people from first week of submissions.

The reason I didn't joined the forum earlier was only because I have been travelling since last 2 months, Did 7000 miles on road and covered most of West Coast (starting from San Antonio, camping at Yellow Stone and driving back via Old Coast Road).

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
islandbabe said:
For the sake of the forum members here I hope you chose 2147..... :D
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
tomsware said:
just got text message from my Amex credit card that my CC charged.

thanks to almighty Allah.
Thanks to all who congratulated me ... Now, can anyone care to inform what's next? What shall i expect now?

Thanks.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pepto Cheer up, you are still in the races.....it means they at least entered your file....so you passed the completeness check...it is probably still under review or is in the line for CC charge, at least she didn't say well your file was returned on ***** date for **** reasons. So you just have to hang on a little longer.

pepto said:
Hello Everyone :)

So, I thought I should finally call CIC and check with them about my status.. ...

As expected the first agent told me that they cannot give any information and that I should ask through email without even asking me my details of the file and that was it.

I tried again...

This time there was a decent lady. She asked me all my details and date of birth etc...I had UCI no. from my previous attempt and so I gave everything to her.

She checked the system and replied that all she could see was that my application was received on May/15/2013 that is what she confirmed. She said their is no further update on my file.

My question :-[: If she is saying that she could confirm that my file has been received on that date , does it mean that my file has completed the completeness check and that there is no question of any return of the file.

Please answer or comment those who have earlier experience with calling CIC and their responses.

Thanks

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
jigzyy said:
First stage is cleared. If they don't have further information, then it is good. Remember, no news is good news. If there was something wrong, she would have definitely told that your application has been returned on xx date.

It's awaiting MI & Eligibility review.

Good Luck
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
islandbabe said:
Pepto Cheer up, you are still in the races.....it means they at least entered your file....so you passed the completeness check...it is probably still under review or is in the line for CC charge, at least she didn't say well your file was returned on ***** date for **** reasons. So you just have to hang on a little longer.
Thanks Jigzy and Islandbabe, I am feeling a little better hearing from you guys. However I would keep my fingers crossed while hoping my DD gets encashed as early as possible. :) :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
User lanreade just sent me this link...that will help to answer your question.

tomsware said:
Thanks to all who congratulated me ... Now, can anyone care to inform what's next? What shall i expect now?

Thanks.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like others you will probably get Per before you get confirmation that DD is en-cashed!

Happy Waiting...n all the best.

pepto said:
Thanks Jigzy and Islandbabe, I am feeling a little better hearing from you guys. However I would keep my fingers crossed while hoping my DD gets encashed as early as possible. :) :)

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Y is the spreadsheet down again adim... I can't access it..

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
aah I forgot to mention, I went to my bank for some money deposits, and the Bank Manager proudly said, your DD was cashed :p lol, Seriously, its over a week since I got PER ;D

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
jigzyy said:
Forum Members who are having issues with slow loading spreadsheets could use this following link. It's an HTML webpage, faster loadings with fewer options. I would request all users to use this.

http://tinyurl.com/fswp-2013-html

Update your bookmarks and save yourself from slow loadings :)

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
rawdah said:
Host: “If you cannot provide an original document that is required, tell us why. Do not leave the section blank, and do not write N/A. Remember, save time.
Hi rawdah/ seniors,

Just pulled up this old topic reg. the documents which could not be furnished.

1. I did not furnish my birth certificate as I don't have one ! Until late 70's in India many people didn't have their birth certificates. So for all college admissions etc. we used to submit X standard marksheet.

With the FSW application I have put a covering letter why a birth certificate is not attached; and supported the same with X standard marksheet and passport. Will CIC accept this?

2. I haven't put the experience letter from my current company. I have explained in the coverting letter that if I ask my company to give an experience certificate then it would jeopardize my current career. However I have put lot of other docs as proof such as Appointment letter, Pay Stubs, Compensation review letters etc.

Will CIC be fine with this? or it needs to have the experience letter?

Can anyone please throw some light on above two? I am bit concerned that my application might get rejected on these grounds !

Many Thanks.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum members. Yes the long awaited CAP updates is here but that hasn't taken the anxiety away from us. It has brought hope to some and more brain tease/anxiety to others. Since our lovely spreadsheet is only some percentage of the whole, we should not keep comparing with CIC but use it strictly as a speculative guide.

No formula will give us accurate figures. Luck, mistakes, oversights, use of substituted evaluations, moods, miracles etc. will continue to happen at CIC(of course they are human) so unique situations are bound to occur(rational thinking). We should focus more on helping ourselves with questions and answers regarding applications and use the spreadsheet as our own little world. I believe this forum wasn't created to analyze the workings in CIC. Non of us here has worked for CIC or have relatives in there who could tell exactly how they operate so how then do we keep on endless ponderings?

For those waiting, keep it optimistic. The rest is purely out of our control. Let's not forget the focus of why we are here as it never stopped people from getting good and bad news. How we manage them really matters in here.

Jigzyy, Islandbabe and Marta, great spirit to service and leadership. Canada will be pleased to have your caliber in their economy. Keep it up, no limits...

Its either to be or not to be!

Cheers.