+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
crystalviolet said:
dear admin,
pls. add me

NOC: 3211
VO: Manila
IELTS: 7.0
Self Calculated points: 74
Spouse IELTS: yes
Relative in Canada: No :(
Degree: B.S. Medical Technology
ECA equivalent: 2 years
Job exp: 5+ years
PCC: sent
App. sent: 03 July 2013
App. received: 08 July 2013 (14:31)
Received by: Tom
Fee Mtd: DD
Destination: Vancouver BC :-*

Added :-*

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
din092 said:
Hi

I request you to please add me to the list.

Hi, Please add me to the list,
best

NOC : 1112, Financial Analyst
Visa Office : New Delhi, India
IELTS bands : 8
Self calculated points : 82
Spouse IELTS : Yes
Relative in Canada : Yes
Job offer : No
Degree: MSc International Banking and Finance
Job exp : 4
PCC sent: Yes
App sent: 01/06/2013
Fee Method: CC
App received: 06/06/2013
Signed by : M.KRSZWDA
Destination in Canada: Mississauga
added

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
amit80203 said:
Marta, U seems to be a roll today....lot of work!!!
Welcome Back :D
This forum is really addictive 8)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Marta said:
This forum is really addictive 8)
Yes, definitely, I slept early yesterday after no cap update by CIC but was surprised when I opened this forum today in my office that so many people got their CC charged. Though had to read 10 pages. ???

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Hi,

i am not able to understand whats mentioned in the excel sheet tab 'apps by NOC"...
under 2174 it says total apps is 300. So does that mean, the quota is over for this NOC?

Experts, what is the latest update on the cap? is there any use of sending the application now?

cheers,
ags

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Geverok said:
Hi!
I have only 8 posts on this wonderful forum, so read them all to understand my story.
my advice 2 U is to send them new SIGNED form accompanying by short cover letter, explaining the situation.
U have nothing to loose. as you can understand- they are surprisingly pretty flexible. so cross the fingers and may the force be with you ;-)
Dear Geverok and Seniors,

IMPORTANT : Friends, there are going to be many who are going to have their DD expiring before CIC opens their applications. It is a ticking time bomb that would bring a lot of bad news if we are not informed enough on how to handle it or my be even avert it. 37% of applicans on this forum are paying by DD i.e., 160 out of 430 applicants (approx). with 122 DDs reaching CIC on and after 15th May. ??? ??? ???

I am a 2147 applicant from New Delhi. My application reached on 27th May and My DD was already 20 days old when it reached CIC.
My DD expires on the 1st week of Aug.

Like Geverok I have got my payment form filled. I know CIC returns additional docs sent without them requesting. But I got no other options.
I would first wait to find what happens for Geveroks second payment form. I have few questions to prepare my self for this.

1. Is there a option to FAX the IMM5620E and Covering letter ? (I did read some where in a different topic here that it FAXing worked for them, but for a different reason)

2. What do do I put on the Covering letter for CIC to identify me and my original application as there is no UCI.

3. If I would like to write an email to CIC now to find what is their thought on this situation, what info of mine and my application do i put in the email for them to identify me or my application?

4. My CC only has a swipe / credit limit of INR 60,000 but CAD 1100 will come around 60k + 3k to 5k. If I keep the CC balance at (Negative) -10k INR will it solve the problem. And will the payment get through even if it is little above my credit limit. (Called ICICI bank and the banker said it works but there is chance that sometimes the payment system rejects the charging attempt)

5. Would CIC return my DD alone separately, so that I can cancel and take the money back from it later.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ags6 said:
Hi,

i am not able to understand whats mentioned in the excel sheet tab 'apps by NOC"...
under 2174 it says total apps is 300. So does that mean, the quota is over for this NOC?

Experts, what is the latest update on the cap? is there any use of sending the application now?

cheers,
ags
As per CIC the total applications for NOC 2174 received is 15, but this is ofcourse old data (may be upto May 9th)
the total application in spreadsheet is based upon assumption but near to realistic.

BTW if you have all the documents ready ofcourse you can take a chance by sending application

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
pharmacistfarhan said:
For this you need to have either ur UCI or File Number - that you would get after having PER (which would come 9 to 10 days after your DD encahsment).......I wish you hear DD encashment news soon.

Good luck.
I am pre 2008 and my file was terminated and returned my fees. However I have my file number that time but I didn't write in the Form Generic. Do that file number still valid to check any connection of my application now. What do you think?

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
thanks for the encouraging statement Vats.... :D
yes, my docs are ready, so planning to send it via Fedex.

what is this thing about New delhi VO?.. shud we send it to Canada VO or New Delhi? is similar processing done in new delhi ofc or New delhi will be again sending it to canada?

cheers,
ags

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ags6 said:
thanks for the encouraging statement Vats.... :D
yes, my docs are ready, so planning to send it via Fedex.

what is this thing about New delhi VO?.. shud we send it to Canada VO or New Delhi? is similar processing done in new delhi ofc or New delhi will be again sending it to canada?

cheers,
ags
ofcourse canada Nova scotia sydney

dont send it to delhi

and form india I hear that UPS is fastest for delivery to Canada

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
bjazjbej said:
I am pre 2008 and my file was terminated and returned my fees. However I have my file number that time but I didn't write in the Form Generic. Do that file number still valid to check any connection of my application now. What do you think?
I have tried the same after knowing some one has done yesterday but I didnt able to check anything there

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
On page 10 of CIC manual it is written that…………
(Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from
the time of the applicant’s initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to
conclusion.)

So that means that even if somebody application is sent back and he resubmit it, his initial date of submission will still be valid?
so why forum members with application returned due to incompleteness are so worried?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
sharmausct said:
On page 10 of CIC manual it is written that............
(Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from
the time of the applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to
conclusion.)

So that means that even if somebody application is sent back and he resubmit it, his initial date of submission will still be valid?
so why forum members with application returned due to incompleteness are so worried?
no if your application returned means they done consider you in that CAP limit, you need to reapply anyhow
last year my spouse file was returned due to draft expire and than when we resend it the same returned due to CAP fill (eventhough we have write UCI no marked in first returned file)