+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ Nizam
ECA was not a very big deal it took only a maximum 3 week if a person is well prepared .
But I agree that cap would be slightly later but nobody know but the statistics of 2011 is very worrisome for
late applicant like me ( still positive though)

But I really cant understand if I compare this time with previous, why the processing is damn slow ( ofcourse one reason could be strike )
and yes the two updates are not telling much and even the next update we cant expect too early because of ongoing strike..
but still it seems maximum another month i.e end of August, if they update regularly.
(This is just my estimate nobody needs to get panic, conclude at your own risk ..LOL )
Nizam06024 said:
Well I had the same notion, and almost lost hope.....but then the second update from CIC gave me some respite.....seems like this yr CAPS would be filled slightly later than it happened in 2011, thanks to ECA n other stuff.
P.S : All the best non-early birds ;)

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
At first, CIC checks the "completeness" of the documents and encash the processing fees before a PER is issued. At this stage if the applicant's documents are complete they do not get a NER. However, at VO where majority of the processing time is lapsed, the documents are checked for their authenticity. So, if the documents are not consistent or appears to be fraudulent, there is a 1-99% chance of a NER. Having said that, neither CIC nor VO supersede each other, rather they complement one another.

One can not say the process is complete until the visa is stamped on the passport.

chris54621 said:
I see most of you guys payment is take and awaiting file tobe transferred to VO. CIC has already made a positive decision on the files. just out of curiosity, does VO have power to supersede the cic decision if they found any variation in documents and make it NER. If yes what are the chance like 1 or 2% or more........ sorry to sound abit -ve ..

samarrs

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
May be on August,2014
HI forum members.. I have querry that I happened to forget the email I put in my application...Is there anyway I could get my PER in a different email if I enquire....or should i call to get UCI or :-\ ...???? Plzz anyone ..

LKB

May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
21-02-2014
Morning all,

I am a May 24th applicant applying under noc 2147 (details already on spreadsheet).

I was a little bit disappointed about CIC not charging cards this Saturday but really praying that my card will be charged today.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
urgent question:

i received PER email where it's mention to inform the VISA OFFICE regarding any changes (like address, employement etc).

my questions are:

1. when i am going to inform them? say, i change my address next month, should i inform them now?
2. what is the mode of informing them after getting the PER only?

thanks.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
we never know what the situation of cap is :) , fingers x'ed , best of luck though!

LKB said:
Morning all,

I am a May 24th applicant applying under noc 2147 (details already on spreadsheet).

I was a little bit disappointed about CIC not charging cards this Saturday but really praying that my card will be charged today.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
alertjeba said:
Tom, do you know that the fee is double for international students that for PR holders and citizens. You would have to pay half the fee if you have PR. And with a PR you have no work restriction. But with a student Visa there are limitations on hours/week you can work. Financially you cannot stabilize yourself with a Student Visa. CEC needs 2 year full time equivalent work experience, and this means it has to be acquired after you complete your education. Any parttime work done during the education will be quantified as 39 total hours worked = 1 week. Which means if you work for 20hrs per week, it would take 2 years for you to accumulate 1 year equivalent full time work experience.

CEC works if you have the Money for tuition and to support yourself. Your spouse gets open work permit during your course tenure. I guess CES does not apply for any profession(I don't have much visibility there)

*Not an expert :)

Regards
AJ

thanks for your detailed reply... well, i know alerady the issues you raised, however; i want to save time, money, by the grace of god, should not be a problem for me. wish me luck !

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
dwijshah said:
Guys, I'm having Bachelors of Engineering in Information Tech. So, how much Points I will get for Education (ECA)?
please check here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

everything is there

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
in FSWP application guide, it was mentioned that credit card validity should be at least 9 months.

my CC got charged already and PER received.

now, if i want to CLOSE my credit card, can i do that? is there any further purpose on that Credit Card?

Actually, i am leaving my present country (to Canada next month) and thus want to close the credit card. (well, I can retain the card as well if i want/have to).

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
michalovy said:
please check here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

everything is there
Yes Bro, I checked the linked but still was confused, whether Consider B.E. in Information Technology should have 23 points or not?

Let me know if you can help me out with the Number.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
tomsware said:
in FSWP application guide, it was mentioned that credit card validity should be at least 9 months.

my CC got charged already and PER received.

now, if i want to CLOSE my credit card, can i do that? is there any further purpose on that Credit Card?

Actually, i am leaving my present country (to Canada next month) and thus want to close the credit card. (well, I can retain the card as well if i want/have to).
Dear Bro . I need your help about ECA payment and details . B Sc in computer science , how much money I have to pay WES with Int'l express ( DHL , FEDEX, UPS etc ) , does it possible pay to USD similar amount of CAD ?

Thanks / SUSAN

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
dwijshah said:
Yes Bro, I checked the linked but still was confused, whether Consider B.E. in Information Technology should have 23 points or not?

Let me know if you can help me out with the Number.
in my opinion you should get 21 points. 23 points are awarded to those who have Master's degree.

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
thanks for your detailed reply... well, i know alerady the issues you raised, however; i want to save time, money, by the grace of god, should not be a problem for me. wish me luck !
Best of luck :)