+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
pepto said:
Dear bhFSW2174:

You are very much persistent in your query. I know you have asked the same question for so many times especially from Islandbabe and Jigzyy but everytime someone else replies but you don't get satisfaction. I am noticing your queries because i am in same situation. I told already in a post that my DD was from a nationalized bank in New Delhi to a branch in Toronto (RBC).

Also my status says same thing "In Process" and I believe everyone who were on 15/May could see their status as same but waiting impatiently from CIO.

Let me help you in this for a while from my earlier experience. As long as completeness check and MI are done we are ok but as Darkman explained even though small possibility there is a possibility worth mentioning that the visa officer may come up with some negative result. I think me and Darkman went through the same situation like that. Even though we could see the same "In process" it was rejected later hence surely "In Process" is surely not the final word on your file.

I can also assure you that these situations is very rare and would occur in only in circumstances where you have attached all the documents as per document checklist to satisfy the CIO completeness check and CIO has also applied its Eligibility requirement and MI has been applied on your application. Hence, if the actual contents of the documents fails to satisfy the Visa Officer at this final stage he can take away the points and hence the outcome could be negative and issues NER or if positive a PER.

Here are the example

1) when you have not been able to prove your job description fully as per the NOC but you have attached every documents required as per checklist. The file would go through the first phase but will be subject to few different test which the visa officer knows better. However worth to mention CIO has gone smart and now describes fully everything in the checklist and the guide what kind of documents is needed. But where the difference is very less sometimes it is very difficult it to be rejected at the first stage by the initial check of CIO.

2) Like in my case I attached my uncle's documents to get those adaptability points and my file went through the initial process but the visa officer issued NER saying he was not satisfied that I was able to prove my relationship. At that time there was no description on the checklist what should you attach with the application to prove the relationship. Now they have started mentioning it in the checklist. Hence now CIO during completeness check could easily see if all the documents to prove the relationship are there or not. But as I said the final word of authority is the Visa Officer who after seeing those documents must be fully satisfied on that issue.

My file was rejected by the visa officer because I couldn't prove my adaptability points and the visa officer issued me NER. As this time my payment was from DD and it was also en-cashed I never got my payment back because it was not return it was a rejection hence I lost my payment also at that time.

So friends, seniors and juniors and newbie, My post was not a pessimistic view as someone has earlier told to Darkman. It is just the right perspective of things that we may face.

I wish everyone good luck those who have received the PER and those whose payment has been en-cashed. I am myself in this limbo and just waiting for the PER impatiently.

Please give some ++++++++++++ if you feel enlightened. ;D ;D ;D
+1 for you

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
As per CIC website "In process" status means "Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.Processing has begun." I am in same situation. My status shows "In process" but hasn't got PER email yet. but I think, In process status it self shows eligibility review is completed.

I am already in Canada, so have UCI number from my previous work permit and when i sent them email, they provided me application number too. Thats the two important thing we get in PER email. So if you didn't get your application number yet...try to call them or email them to get one.

In addition, you can request for your GCMS notes (online status of your file as per government records from following website)

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Its free for guys who is inside Canada and charge $5 for guys who is outside Canada. I would say one can apply for GCMS notes once 1 or 2 months has passed in In process status so that it would be more informative. One can do it as many times as we like but we need file number first to apply for it. I applied for GCMS notes recently since i haven't got my PER email like you. it would be interesting to see immigration officers comments in my GCMS notes. Let me know if you need more information.

bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Islandbabe, Jigzyy, etc
@ seniors and all,

I have certain queries I anyone please help me out
1. My mode of payment is demand draft ? Does it delays the receiving of PER ?
2. My online status shows "IN PROCESS" shall i breath the sign of relief that my application would have passed MI, completeness check and other criteria ?
3. Do CIC update online status only after getting postive eligibility check, MI check and completeness check but just waiting for the payment ?

OignonLapine

Jul 13, 2013
capr13 said:
Congrats OignonLapine.....

And can i request everybody else to mention when there application was received by the CIC so that we know what date is being processed by CIC for the day.

Cause there is huge curious crowd including me .. waiting and waiting and waiting :'( but still waiting ;D
thank you and good luck

Just forgot to post that my ECAS states In progress and application received on May 14.

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
Tolete said:
Hi guys,

Finally I got PER !!!!! Please update my info.-

Best wishes and good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Well deserved tolete ....congrats bro...ur patience paid..... :p

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
pepto said:
Dear bhFSW2174:

You are very much persistent in your query. I know you have asked the same question for so many times especially from Islandbabe and Jigzyy but everytime someone else replies but you don't get satisfaction. I am noticing your queries because i am in same situation. I told already in a post that my DD was from a nationalized bank in New Delhi to a branch in Toronto (RBC).

Also my status says same thing "In Process" and I believe everyone who were on 15/May could see their status as same but waiting impatiently from CIO.

Let me help you in this for a while from my earlier experience. As long as completeness check and MI are done we are ok but as Darkman explained even though small possibility there is a possibility worth mentioning that the visa officer may come up with some negative result. I think me and Darkman went through the same situation like that. Even though we could see the same "In process" it was rejected later hence surely "In Process" is surely not the final word on your file.

I can also assure you that these situations is very rare and would occur in only in circumstances where you have attached all the documents as per document checklist to satisfy the CIO completeness check and CIO has also applied its Eligibility requirement and MI has been applied on your application. Hence, if the actual contents of the documents fails to satisfy the Visa Officer at this final stage he can take away the points and hence the outcome could be negative and issues NER or if positive a PER.

Here are the example

1) when you have not been able to prove your job description fully as per the NOC but you have attached every documents required as per checklist. The file would go through the first phase but will be subject to few different test which the visa officer knows better. However worth to mention CIO has gone smart and now describes fully everything in the checklist and the guide what kind of documents is needed. But where the difference is very less sometimes it is very difficult it to be rejected at the first stage by the initial check of CIO.

2) Like in my case I attached my uncle's documents to get those adaptability points and my file went through the initial process but the visa officer issued NER saying he was not satisfied that I was able to prove my relationship. At that time there was no description on the checklist what should you attach with the application to prove the relationship. Now they have started mentioning it in the checklist. Hence now CIO during completeness check could easily see if all the documents to prove the relationship are there or not. But as I said the final word of authority is the Visa Officer who after seeing those documents must be fully satisfied on that issue.

My file was rejected by the visa officer because I couldn't prove my adaptability points and the visa officer issued me NER. As this time my payment was from DD and it was also en-cashed I never got my payment back because it was not return it was a rejection hence I lost my payment also at that time.

So friends, seniors and juniors and newbie, My post was not a pessimistic view as someone has earlier told to Darkman. It is just the right perspective of things that we may face.

I wish everyone good luck those who have received the PER and those whose payment has been en-cashed. I am myself in this limbo and just waiting for the PER impatiently.

Sending you all the +s and also all positive energy ....LUCK IS YOURS WISHES ARE MINE MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE........With all good luck and PER on your door inshallah...good luck brother

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
gaurav1182 said:
As per CIC website "In process" status means "Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.Processing has begun." I am in same situation. My status shows "In process" but hasn't got PER email yet. but I think, In process status it self shows eligibility review is completed.

I am already in Canada, so have UCI number from my previous work permit and when i sent them email, they provided me application number too. Thats the two important thing we get in PER email. So if you didn't get your application number yet...try to call them or email them to get one.

In addition, you can request for your GCMS notes (online status of your file as per government records from following website?

Its free for guys who is inside Canada and charge $5 for guys who is outside Canada. I would say one can apply for GCMS notes once 1 or 2 months has passes in In process status so that it would be more informative. One can do it as many times as we like but we need file number first to apply for it. I applied for GCMS notes recently since i haven't got my PER email like you. it would be interesting to see immigration officers comments in my GCMS notes. Let me know if you need more information.
Thanks for the information provided....
Could you please tell us the content of the reply you got from CIO about your PER, because am also in the same boat. My application was charged in 2nd of July and I haven't gotten my PER though my ECas shows in process.... I could access it because I leave in canada on a work permit.......
Thanks

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
husman said:
Sending you all the +s and also all positive energy ....LUCK IS YOURS WISHES ARE MINE MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE........With all good luck and PER on your door inshallah...good luck brother
Thank you very much Husman. +1 to you too for always inspiring and being positive. Keep the good work going

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
Tolete said:
Hi guys,

Finally I got PER !!!!! Please update my info.-

Best wishes and good luck to everyone!!!!!!
Eso si fue un tolete de buena noticia! Felicidades!

Translation: That was a big chunk of good news! Congrats!

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
I provided them my UCI number and other information for status check. In reply - they provided me application number (File number) "EXXXXXXXX" (9 digit) & said that my application is awaiting review from an officer. I assumed that its already at VO since status is showing "In process" but i think now as per "husman" i need to reconsider it. Lets see i have requested GCMS notes recently so it will provide more information on this issue. As per some seniors in other threads sometimes CIC doesn't send PER email at all - but i don't know if it is true!!

lanreade said:
Thanks for the information provided....
Could you please tell us the content of the reply you got from CIO about your PER, because am also in the same boat. My application was charged in 2nd of July and I haven't gotten my PER though my ECas shows in process.... I could access it because I leave in canada on a work permit.......
Thanks

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
gaurav1182 said:

In addition, you can request for your GCMS notes (online status of your file as per government records from following website?

Its free for guys who is inside Canada and charge $5 for guys who is outside Canada. I would say one can apply for GCMS notes once 1 or 2 months has passes in In process status so that it would be more informative. One can do it as many times as we like but we need file number first to apply for it. I applied for GCMS notes recently since i haven't got my PER email like you. it would be interesting to see immigration officers comments in my GCMS notes. Let me know if you need more information.
To which address you sent them email?

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
pepto said:
Dear bhFSW2174:

Here are the example

I just wish to know what were the documents that CIC refuse to accept to establish your relationship with your relative in canada. Please share that I too am sending relative documents of my uncle's matric and marriage certificate showing name of father.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
gaurav1182 said:
I provided them my UCI number and other information for status check. In reply - they provided me application number (File number) "EXXXXXXXX" (9 digit) & said that my application is awaiting review from an officer. I assumed that its already at VO since status is showing "In process" but i think now as per "husman" i need to reconsider it. Lets see i have requested GCMS notes recently so it will provide more information on this issue. As per some seniors in other threads sometimes CIC doesn't send PER email at all - but i don't know if it is true!!
Dear Gaurav under which category you applied and also NOC ?

Did your payment got encashed ?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
abcpunjab said:
I just wish to know what were the documents that CIC refuse to accept to establish your relationship with your relative in canada. Please share that I too am sending relative documents of my uncle's matric and marriage certificate showing name of father.
I ALSO HAVE THIS QUERY..