+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
Brothers I need your inputs... I am planning to land in April/May 2015. I want to apply for a few jobs of my field in Canada while I have some time in India. I want to know how should I approach the job applications? What should I tell the potential employers about my status of immigration to maximise the chance of landing an interview when I reach Canada? My choice of destination is Alberta... Any inputs will be greatly appreciated....

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Dear Seniors...

Have got an urgent query..

I`ve been asked to produce `Original Proof of Funds along with history of 12 months bank transaction` by my VO.

I had submitted a scanned copy of Fixed Deposit (drawn in name of my spouse from an Indain Bank) as a proof of funds , whilst filing my application.

Now my question is :

1. Do I have to send across the original copy of FD ? (and in such a case,would I get this back after the conclusion of my file ,as I need the originals to withdraw my amount back from the Bank)

2. Or Is it wise to persuade my bank to issue me a letter stating about the details of my FD, including its Start & End dates.

3. Since original proof in my case is an FD , obviously, there wont be any history associated with it for last 12 months. In that case , can I show my Bank Transactions as a proof(and my account has also got enough amount , at this point of time, which exceeds needed fund amounts)?

rajisingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
Waiting fr so long ....
Med's Done....
With god grace
Passport Req..
With god grace
VISA ISSUED...
With god grace
LANDED..........
With god grace
JandR said:
Dear Seniors...

I`ve been asked to produce `Original Proof of Funds along with history of 12 months bank transaction` by my VO.

I had submitted a scanned copy of Fixed Deposit (drawn in name of my spouse from an Indain Bank) as a proof of funds , whilst filing my application.

Now my question is :

1. Do I have to send across the original copy of FD ? (and in such a case,would I get this back after the conclusion of my file ,as I need the originals to withdraw my amount back from the Bank)

2. Or Is it wise to persuade my bank to issue me a letter stating about the details of my FD, including its Start & End dates.

3. Since original proof in my case is an FD , obviously, there wont be any history associated with it for last 12 months. In that case , can I show my Bank Transactions as a proof(and my account has also got enough amount , at this point of time, which exceeds needed fund amounts)?
As per d bank transaction history ..u shuld provide dem as demanded of 12 mnths. Get d transaction history signed by d bank personnel.. Also get d bank certificate issued which clearly mention d amount in ur account. Send dem with immediate priority...
Dis is my view on bank transaction..

On FD certificate ...all seniors plzzz giv ur advises

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2015
JandR said:
Dear Seniors...

Now my question is :

Dear Friend, Never give out such original documents to Visa Office. They have not asked for any origianl documents. If you send your FD certificate, you will not get it back. Its better to send a balance certificate from the bank regarding the FD. The bank has such formats and will issue it on their letter head for a small fee. Ask them to include the relevant details of your FD. As Fixed deposits are of a term one year or more, there is no need of providing the 12 months history. Also attach a notarized copy of the FD certificate, along with the deposit slip if you have it. You can add your bank account 12 month statement issued by the bank along with the FD, thats your wish... but Do not send the Original...

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhaumick said:
Brothers I need your inputs... I am planning to land in April/May 2015. I want to apply for a few jobs of my field in Canada while I have some time in India. I want to know how should I approach the job applications? What should I tell the potential employers about my status of immigration to maximise the chance of landing an interview when I reach Canada? My choice of destination is Alberta... Any inputs will be greatly appreciated....
brother one thing is clear from recent info and updates from other applicants who landed there, the Canadian employers give importance to Canadian job experience and Canadian education.....which 95% of the applicants applying from Asian countries DO NOT have. so finding the right job in your field is really hard and tough one.......yes some lucky people get it initially but not all. so be prepared to do some odd jobs, lets say to initially get Canadian working experience. also if u have time and money, get some certifications or diploma in your field or some short courses that will count a lot in getting job.

also there is a lot of difference in preparing CV for Canadian jobs than what we make here in asia. there are lots of website who help in building the resume or cv in a Canadian style. search the internet and you will get an idea. also there are lots of websites on which jobs are posted, you can check what the employer requirements are and how u can approach them and how u can prepare yourself for that.

don't worry about interview calls, you will get a lot of them, believe me, but according to info from others, when companies get to know that u r new and also don't have any Canadian education then they simply decline it. don't take it on heart, its the fact and we must be prepared to tackle these issues.

hope this helps, wish u all the best and good luck. if u get any updates regarding this issue, please do share and keep in touch.

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Bhaumick said:
Dear Friend, Never give out such original documents to Visa Office. They have not asked for any origianl documents. If you send your FD certificate, you will not get it back. Its better to send a balance certificate from the bank regarding the FD. The bank has such formats and will issue it on their letter head for a small fee. Ask them to include the relevant details of your FD. As Fixed deposits are of a term one year or more, there is no need of providing the 12 months history. Also attach a notarized copy of the FD certificate, along with the deposit slip if you have it. You can add your bank account 12 month statement issued by the bank along with the FD, thats your wish... but Do not send the Original...
Thanks Bro for your valuable inputs...

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2015
farhaantariq said:
brother one thing is clear from recent info and updates from other applicants who landed there, the Canadian employers give importance to Canadian job experience and Canadian education.....which 95% of the applicants applying from Asian countries DO NOT have. so finding the right job in your field is really hard and tough one.......yes some lucky people get it initially but not all. so be prepared to do some odd jobs, lets say to initially get Canadian working experience. also if u have time and money, get some certifications or diploma in your field or some short courses that will count a lot in getting job.

also there is a lot of difference in preparing CV for Canadian jobs than what we make here in asia. there are lots of website who help in building the resume or cv in a Canadian style. search the internet and you will get an idea. also there are lots of websites on which jobs are posted, you can check what the employer requirements are and how u can approach them and how u can prepare yourself for that.

don't worry about interview calls, you will get a lot of them, believe me, but according to info from others, when companies get to know that u r new and also don't have any Canadian education then they simply decline it. don't take it on heart, its the fact and we must be prepared to tackle these issues.

hope this helps, wish u all the best and good luck. if u get any updates regarding this issue, please do share and keep in touch.
Thank you very much for your reply... I understand it will be difficult to land a job initially, especially since i am in a regulated profession. I will keep the forum updated about my efforts....

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
SEND IT THROUGH DHL COURIER. THOUGH THEY CHARGE INR 2400/-, HOWEVER, IF YOU TELL THEM WES IS EDUCATION INSTITUTION OR UNIVERSITY THEY WILL CHARGE YOU 1200/- ONLY.

THEY HAVE THIS CHARGE FOR STUDENTS. I HAVE SENT MY DOC TO WES THE SAME WAY.

Divi707 said:
Iam from India..

can anyone tell which is faster mode for sending docs to WES .. Post or Courier?? how many days and money involved. ?

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
Dear forumites,

Im a 2014 fsw applicant,just got PER two days back but the problem is that they misspelled my last name :(
Did this happen with any of you before ? And how to solve it before AOR? Noting that i dont know to which visa office my file will be sent.

Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you.
Rorita

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
rajisingh said:
As per d bank transaction history ..u shuld provide dem as demanded of 12 mnths. Get d transaction history signed by d bank personnel.. Also get d bank certificate issued which clearly mention d amount in ur account. Send dem with immediate priority...
Dis is my view on bank transaction..

On FD certificate ...all seniors plzzz giv ur advises
Pls see ur inbox.

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
Hi guys. I got my passport back with the visa on it. I am so much relieved. Wish everybody a successful process. And many thanks who helped me on my questions. Thanks to admins..;)

It says IM-1 as the category on my visa. I think it is alright.

And on my ECAS, it is still showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.". And still I haven't received any email about instructions for landing. I get a 5 page instructions for landing in the envelope with my passport. And also I have not received any documents back, which I sent during my initial application. Is this normal?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
the same is happened to me.. have you got any clue to resolve it ?

rorita13 said:
Dear forumites,

Im a 2014 fsw applicant,just got PER two days back but the problem is that they misspelled my last name :(
Did this happen with any of you before ? And how to solve it before AOR? Noting that i dont know to which visa office my file will be sent.

Your help is much appreciated.
Thank you.
Rorita

rajisingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
Waiting fr so long ....
Med's Done....
With god grace
Passport Req..
With god grace
VISA ISSUED...
With god grace
LANDED..........
With god grace
slowokan said:
Hi guys. I got my passport back with the visa on it. I am so much relieved. Wish everybody a successful process. And many thanks who helped me on my questions. Thanks to admins..;)

And on my ECAS, it is still showing "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.". And still I haven't received any email about instructions for landing. I get a 5 page instructions for landing in the envelope with my passport. And also I have not received any documents back, which I sent during my initial application. Is this normal?
Congraats very very much..

xedelatorre

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2013
Med's Request
01-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-07-2013
Interview........
RPRF on March of 2014, Police Clr Cert on 03/15/14, FBI Request 082014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
Anybody that could shed some light on the status of my application. I applied under QSW with Visa Office in CPP-Ottawa. Application was submitted back in April of 2013. ECAS status has 3 lines:

We received your application on April 2013.
Medicals results have been received.
We started processing your application on July 2014.

We have already been requested Medicals, Police Certificates, FBI Report, Payment of RPRF.

I am an outland applicant and this is my 18th month since Federal application was submitted in April of 2013.

Any estimate on what I should expect next and when can I expect to recieve DM or PPR status?

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2015
slowokan said:

Congratulations Slowokan,
I have also received my passports on 8th Oct from NDVO, and everything you mention above is matching in my case. No original documents were returned, no instructions for landing, only a 5 page document along with my passport. Immigrant category is IM-1. I guess all that is fine, except the documents. I was under the impression that all the originals are sent back along with the visa. I guess they have stopped that practice. Anyways, landing formalities are available in this forum and many other places. All the best bro...