+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
sayasme said:
Do NDVO asked anyone to clarify after background checks?
Dear it will totally depends on them. if they are not satisfied than they will ask us and give one fair chance to prove it and satisfy them.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
lovelysam said:
Dear experts,

my application accepted on 9th april got Aor from ndvo Aprill 20 but still no sign of second line in ecas status :( Dont know whats happening with my file no update from vo they ignored my file :( please help guys worried :(

Dear brother,

Just relax....

We rcvd AOR from Singapore from on August 2013, but still no sign of second line in ecas status ... ;) ;)

DOnt worrryyyy...........NDVO will not frustrate you........... :D :D

lovelysam

May 28, 2014
Dear experts,

my application reached 19 march. per on 9th april got Aor from ndvo Aprill 20 but still no sign of second line in ecas status Sad Dont know whats happening with my file no update from vo they ignored my file Sad please help guys worried Sad

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Gru said:
Ann,

This should not be an issue. Several VOs have different procedures in this respect. Some will request only MR and RPRF, and upon completing this, issue the PPR. Some will ask for all three at once. Some will proceed as yours.

My advise is - pay the RPRF as soon as possible, as this will move forward your case, and also, depending on the method of payment and report, this shall give you a legitimate channel of contact to the VO in order to inquire about the medicals.

All the best,

Gru
Thank you Gru, i am thinking to pay in DD because I see that even when you pay online you still have to send the receipt to the visa office, so I think is the same, correct me if I am wrong please

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
shanutiger said:
congrats dear when was ur second line updated in Ecas ?
Thanks Shanutiger. There is no second line in Ecas yet.

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
Hi guyz, sorry was out of forum since long... Well, second line added !!! "We started processing your application on June, 10 2014".

However, I also got a mail from the VO. The VO has "concerns" about my stated work ex.

Excerpt:

"I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. I have concerns about your stated work experience.
You have stated your work experience as an aerospace engineer - National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2146. Documents submitted by you do not indicate that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC (code 2146) and that you have performed some or all of the duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC.
Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond."

Now, the lead statement for NOC 2146 states the aerospace engrs research, design and develop aerospace vehicles and perform duties related to their testing, operation ....

I have not worked in research but have experience in everything after the "and perform duties" ...

Is it necessary that the experience be "verbatim" as stated on NOC?

One person cannot perform such a vast range of duties. Will explain my stand.

If my experience vs NOC is in doubt, why did I get PER in the first place? Any comments...

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
aero_aayush said:
Hi guyz, sorry was out of forum since long... Well, second line added !!! "We started processing your application on June, 10 2014".

However, I also got a mail from the VO. The VO has "concerns" about my stated work ex.

Excerpt:

"I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. I have concerns about your stated work experience.
You have stated your work experience as an aerospace engineer - National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2146. Documents submitted by you do not indicate that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC (code 2146) and that you have performed some or all of the duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC.
Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

Now, the lead statement for NOC 2146 states the aerospace engrs research, design and develop aerospace vehicles and perform duties related to their testing, operation ....

I have not worked in research but have experience in everything after the "and perform duties" ...

If my experience vs NOC is in doubt, why did I get PER in the first place? Any comments...

Very strange as after addition of second line everything is passed and cleared , and only thing which has to come is medicals , My visa office is LVO, and my second line was added on 16 may 2014, still waiting for my medicals email

ryt2parag

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
India Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-12-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10th June (on my BD)
LANDED..........
Completed Short Landing in Nov 2014
Thanks all for your good wishes and help in this journey...really this forum has helped me and many more in resolving many doubts and fears...God bless all...and wish all again best of luck for onward journey...

SALEU

Oct 20, 2013
Hey Good News I received my MR on 12th June 2014. They have sent for myself and my daughter and a common letter to get my PCC and MR done before 26th July 2014. :) :)

My wife and elder daughter letter has still not come. I enquired from the registered doctor they said one common letter will do.. please comment.

Gru

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (transf. from Santo Domingo 11-09-2014)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
ann75 said:
Thank you Gru, i am thinking to pay in DD because I see that even when you pay online you still have to send the receipt to the visa office, so I think is the same, correct me if I am wrong please
I would think it's the same. Haven't got to that stage myself yet, but in general if you have several options I guess you can choose whichever you find more convenient :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SALEU said:
Hey Good News I received my MR on 12th June 2014. They have sent for myself and my daughter and a common letter to get my PCC and MR done before 26th July 2014. :) :)

My wife and elder daughter letter has still not come. I enquired from the registered doctor they said one common letter will do.. please comment.

COngrats buddy...

That was too fastttttttttttt..............

Ur application received at CIC on 20th Feb 2014....Good luck...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ryt2parag said:
Thanks all for your good wishes and help in this journey...really this forum has helped me and many more in resolving many doubts and fears...God bless all...and wish all again best of luck for onward journey...
Best of luck....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aero_aayush said:

Excerpt:

Its very sad to hear...

A Visa officer can doubt about the Job duites still....although u get PER since he goes deeply into ur documents compare to CIC Nova Scotia guys...

U can send updated Job resp...please check the below link (I guess u have already checked... ) for NOC 2146 resp:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2146

Try to follow/focus the job details stated on here ---that u do on ur own work...:)

Also add a cover letter tht why u have changed a bit on the updated job duties ....

Good luck brother....