+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
param2354 said:
Hi friends,

Just got message from my bank saying that my CC is charged by CIC. What a great relief...what next.... ;D
Congrats :)
Next is PER if everything goes right.

param2354

Mar 25, 2014
Does that means my file is complete and I qualify for PR after the fess charge. Also, how long does it takes for the PER to arrive. Is there any area of concern after CC charge?

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
tvsnin said:
Dear Friends, Got my passport from my consultant. Was issue on 24/03/14 and expires on 28/02/15.
Thanks to admins and mates for the encouragement, support and help.
Congratulations

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
param2354 said:
Does that means my file is complete and I qualify for PR after the fess charge. Also, how long does it takes for the PER to arrive. Is there any area of concern after CC charge?
Don't worry. Your application will go in the right way, one week for PER and several months for processing until you will get the MR. The most important thing is your application in the 5000 CAPs and will not be over. My Application was just came CIC last Monday and just wait my CC will be charged.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Adrenalineforu, thanks for sharing that.

Adrenalineforu said:
Hi. I'm back after a long break. I had to come back eventually one day or another to this 'alma mater' of Canada FSW2013 immigration, thanks to islandbabe. Just so you know, I'm a recent grad of this thread, got my visa on Feb 4, thanks to the wonderful people here for their support and guidance.

I was away planning things ahead and looking for a job in Canada so couldn't visit forum for a long while. Now I had to break this long silence and since this matter is of grave concern, I mustn't contain it to myself. I'm not writing everything afresh, just pasting from the email I shared with my FSW2013 google group & WhatsApp group we share in India, bar a few personal details. The objective is to convey the message.

Quote below;
----------
Hi,

Just got a call from a Canadian number and talked some good two and a half minutes. The lady on the other side was Rachel and has got my contact from a business referral. She inquired if I was looking for a job to which my answer was yes. She wants me to come over for a meeting tomorrow morning. I came clear to the point that I'm in home-country right now (India) and will be arriving Toronto May 9.

I asked if the position can wait that long. She said they are ok with that and want to have a meeting first, also now that I have their number, I can save it and get back to them any time I feel. Meanwhile, I asked she can be in touch with me over email till the time I arrive in Canada just in case she needs more information from me. She said she's fine with that and that now she'll update the referee that I'm not in country till May 9.

By the time I realized I should know who that business contact was, the call came to and end with a good bye ans I was happy. Not surprisingly, there was no point asking where that meeting point is when I can't meet them before May 9.

This all happened while I was in the parking.

Got upstairs but all the while I had been thinking who that business contact would be and since I have no business lead in Canada. If you guys remember every time in the watsapp group I complained all my contacts are in US and nobody in Canada so far. In fact, I'll be flying to US come 23rd.

I fired up google and found this....
https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=hGNFU5B3gsLyB7nngZgJ#q= (number removed)
[The number above is removed in wake of chances that I might still come from one of my sources and I'm not done with my investigation yet. But you got the idea, what I'm trying to say!]

In this endeavor I happen to find a link to check about numbers, area code wise, and if the callers from these numbers are up to something fishy.
http://areacodes.who-is-calling-me.info/

SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN CHAT GROUP AND FORUM. GIVE EVERYBODY A CHANCE TO SAFE-GUARD THEIR INTERESTS AND PROTECT THEM FROM THESE SCAMMERS !! WE ARE NO LESS A VULNERABLE FISH TO THE PREDATOR IN THE FOREIGN WATERS WHATEVER PART OF THE WORLD IT BE.

I'm in the process of finding out from my US contacts if someone did provide a reference for me. (which I now highly doubt, still to be sure!)
---------
I would suggest you guys use the second link to see if the call you get from is not from a scammer. (Of course, you would make out between a genuine call or a scam call once you get into a call or after that; like I suspected.)

Good luck!

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Adrenalineforu said:
Hi. I'm back after a long break. I had to come back eventually one day or another to this 'alma mater' of Canada FSW2013 immigration, thanks to islandbabe. Just so you know, I'm a recent grad of this thread, got my visa on Feb 4, thanks to the wonderful people here for their support and guidance.

I was away planning things ahead and looking for a job in Canada so couldn't visit forum for a long while. Now I had to break this long silence and since this matter is of grave concern, I mustn't contain it to myself. I'm not writing everything afresh, just pasting from the email I shared with my FSW2013 google group & WhatsApp group we share in India, bar a few personal details. The objective is to convey the message.

Quote below;
----------
Hi,

Just got a call from a Canadian number and talked some good two and a half minutes. The lady on the other side was Rachel and has got my contact from a business referral. She inquired if I was looking for a job to which my answer was yes. She wants me to come over for a meeting tomorrow morning. I came clear to the point that I'm in home-country right now (India) and will be arriving Toronto May 9.

I asked if the position can wait that long. She said they are ok with that and want to have a meeting first, also now that I have their number, I can save it and get back to them any time I feel. Meanwhile, I asked she can be in touch with me over email till the time I arrive in Canada just in case she needs more information from me. She said she's fine with that and that now she'll update the referee that I'm not in country till May 9.

By the time I realized I should know who that business contact was, the call came to and end with a good bye ans I was happy. Not surprisingly, there was no point asking where that meeting point is when I can't meet them before May 9.

This all happened while I was in the parking.

Got upstairs but all the while I had been thinking who that business contact would be and since I have no business lead in Canada. If you guys remember every time in the watsapp group I complained all my contacts are in US and nobody in Canada so far. In fact, I'll be flying to US come 23rd.

I fired up google and found this....
https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=hGNFU5B3gsLyB7nngZgJ#q= (number removed)
[The number above is removed in wake of chances that I might still come from one of my sources and I'm not done with my investigation yet. But you got the idea, what I'm trying to say!]

In this endeavor I happen to find a link to check about numbers, area code wise, and if the callers from these numbers are up to something fishy.
http://areacodes.who-is-calling-me.info/

SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN CHAT GROUP AND FORUM. GIVE EVERYBODY A CHANCE TO SAFE-GUARD THEIR INTERESTS AND PROTECT THEM FROM THESE SCAMMERS !! WE ARE NO LESS A VULNERABLE FISH TO THE PREDATOR IN THE FOREIGN WATERS WHATEVER PART OF THE WORLD IT BE.

I'm in the process of finding out from my US contacts if someone did provide a reference for me. (which I now highly doubt, still to be sure!)
---------
I would suggest you guys use the second link to see if the call you get from is not from a scammer. (Of course, you would make out between a genuine call or a scam call once you get into a call or after that; like I suspected.)

Good luck!
Sir,

Thank for sharing
+1 for you

Kiarash_212002

Aug 17, 2013
When i read the posts, i get happy and simultaniously sad.happy cause i c many good news from all of the VOs and sad cause i know that this procedure will take 2 or 3 years for us from Iran.

param2354

Mar 25, 2014
botreconhp said:
Don't worry. Your application will go in the right way, one week for PER and several months for processing until you will get the MR. The most important thing is your application in the 5000 CAPs and will not be over. My Application was just came CIC last Monday and just wait my CC will be charged.
Thanx bro....Do they charge the fees only when they make sure that the file is complete?

AimHigher

Jul 29, 2013
Delhi, india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 5th april
LANDED..........
September 2014
botla said:
Congratulations and best wishes for the future endeavor

Can you please tell how you sent your passport/RPRF DD and PCC to NDVO? Is it through VFS or courier service ? in return we will get the passports through VFS? Thanks in advance for the reply
Hi

Thanks for the best wishes.

I had sent the PP/RPRF/PCC documents using VFS.
VFS gives two options:

Option1: you submit to VFS. when processing is done and the CHC sends the passport back to VFS, they can send it by Courier. VFS uses Bluedart and charge some extra money for this service.

Option 2: you submit to VFS. When processing is done and CHC sends the PP back to VFS, VFS sends an SMS to you to collect the same in person.
I opted for Option 2 because this seems to be the fastest and the safest bet.

AimHigher.

tvsnin

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Maldives
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-12-2013
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27/03/14 PPT received on 03/04/14

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Forumties,
Below is the overall DM/Visa Summary as of 09/04/2014.

Download link : https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1-fcEjDqq-JpxCunf-V3TYNnXQ1RwjQGs4ZlsvnEvJj4/pub?w=1440&h=1080

Warm Regards,
Lids

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
lids2154 said:
Hi Forumties,
Below is the overall DM/Visa Summary as of 09/04/2014.

Download link : https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1-fcEjDqq-JpxCunf-V3TYNnXQ1RwjQGs4ZlsvnEvJj4/pub?w=1440&h=1080

Warm Regards,
Lids
where is my occupation..3215

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
lids2154 said:
This dashboard contains only DM/VISA data.

lids
that means nobody got DM in 3215 till date''really feel isolated..

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
babub said:
Dear Forumites & Admins,

With the blessings of Almighty, Prayers of my nears & dears, and wishes of you forumites I received my PPT along with VISA ;D ;D ;D...

Admins, kindly update glbl sheet...

I would like convey my heartiest thanks to shripad, devkis, aman, vancouver14, nikjuneja, lids and those who supported and guided thru this forum :D....

My best wishes to those who waiting for MR, DM and Visa :)...

Regards,
Congrats Babub. All the best for the journey ahead.

(glbl ss updated)