+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Shwcan
Did you received that line of we started processing
Yes dear I have received that line in ecas

SCNICK

Sep 10, 2013
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 JUL 2013
AOR Received.
29 Oct 2013
Med's Request
30 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
11 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
luqi said:
Just received a reply from LVO in response to my query regarding sent docs acknowledgement

Thank you for your email.

Yes, we have received your documents.

For information: lengthy background checks are now in process for your application. We are unable to advise exactly when they will be concluded but they are expected to take a minimum of 6 months. You need take no further action at this time.

Please consider this information before contacting our office again.

Is this a normal reply or lengthy background checks are in real?
i am in the exact same situation as yours. dont know what to do. very frustrated. just hope the bg checks will conclude asap.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shwcan said:
Can anyone pls tell what does it exactly mean " we started processing your application on...."
Means they have picked our file from pile?
Or does it mean they have finished their checks and waiting for some internal procedure to send MR?
Does BG checks/verification are required or not decided before that status?
Not able to get seniors pls reply.....
Hi,
what date your processing started?

lids

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
medical forms are coming form different ID within 2-3 days of this mail
your consultant may have got that later but consultants know this so mistake dont happen
but if he missed courier is also fine as many medical centre have no facility of emedical they send hard copies only

SNRAO said:
Friends,
I need your suggestions urgently.
I never even knew that One would receive medical forms seperately Because the letter from NDVO that asked for Medical, RPRF DD & Passport had the following line pertaining to Medical test : "Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination FOR ALL This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2014." I took the printout of letter sent by NDVO which was forwarded to me by my consultant and rushed to the medical center (Elbit) in Bangalore. When I went there they asked me to wait and then after a wait of 2 Hrs said that they have to send my reports through the courier mode as they could not find my details in the online mode. I agreed to that & completed the testing. They provided me the xerox copy of the first sheet which has the photos stuck and the sheet was affixed with the Doctor's seal and signature.
They also told me that they need 5 working days to despatch the report through courier to NDVO. ( If any abnormality is found in the report the lab would contact me within 3 working days)
I asked the Doctor who tested me about this and she said that such Manual report despatch cases happens occassionally once in 6 months or so.
Today after reading this post, I checked the e-mail sent by the consultant again and read the following statement in the email sent by NDVO to the consultant " Dear applicant, PLEASE READ NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY .
- Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall receive the same in due course of time "

> Does this mean that my consultant has failed to provide me the requisite medical forms and instructions ?
> Is the testing that I underwent on the basis of that letter good enough and the Lab sending the reports through courier OK from NDVO's perspective ?

Please advise as I am close to a tearing my hair in frustration as I feel that something is amiss in this consultant's communication to me.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
azimrit said:
Me too in same row.....When was your DM?
Hey Azimrit,

Though our DM was on 15thFeb, we checked that our passports were issued for delivery on 17th Feb by NDVO. We assumed that our passports would have been sent before DM, so were getting a bit worried, and chked with the post office almost everyday after 18th Feb. So finally we got them from our post office on 21st Feb.

So I guess, tough your DM was on 17th Feb, passports must have been issued after 2/3 days of your DM. So I would advise to wait for 2/3 days more, and then chkeck with your post office.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
shwcan said:
Can anyone pls tell what does it exactly mean " we started processing your application on...."
Means they have picked our file from pile? its difficult to know this status but most of applicant get MR ppr mail within a week of this update but few didnt

Or does it mean they have finished their checks and waiting for some internal procedure to send MR? no checks can be done even after MR also there are many cases this time who got bgc after MR

Does BG checks/verification are required or not decided before that status? it must be decided before this status but may not happened and in pipeline

Not able to get seniors pls reply.....
I hope its clear

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Dear Vats,
Thank you very much for your quick response.

Best Regards,

Vats said:
medical forms are coming form different ID within 2-3 days of this mail
your consultant may have got that later but consultants know this so mistake dont happen
but if he missed courier is also fine as many medical centre have no facility of emedical they send hard copies only

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
lids2154 said:
Hi,
what date your processing started?

lids
Its we started processing your application on 20 feb

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Shwcan
Did you received that line of we started processing
CIIP is going to have sesssion in ahmedabad somewhere around march 11
I dont hope its definite that by that time you too will be having MR and we will meet there for sure.. so dont worry
Keep your hopes high :)

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
vinaymehta49 said:
Hello Rallabandi,

I will tell you the way I sent my file. ......I had notarized all documents (which doesnt require translation) & all the translated docs were notarized with notarized stamp. If I remember there were only 3-4 docs which were translated in english.....& just check your all docs as 10th certificate, birth certificate & etc....if not in english then translate.....It was told to me by notary public........Hope this info will work for you.....
HI,

Do we have to get ALL documents attested? For docs not in English, of course notarised translation is reqd. But for other docs in English (like PP copies, Marr Cert copies etc) do they have to be attested as well?

Also, in India, Grade A Gazetted Officers are authorised to attest copies. Defence Officers fall in this category. Will it be OK to get copies attested by a Defence Officer (with his/her rubber seal and sign)?

Thanks !!!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
NO
only translated documents need to be notarised
notry can be valid by advocate only no gaxetted officers

aero_aayush said:
HI,

Do we have to get ALL documents attested? For docs not in English, of course notarised translation is reqd. But for other docs in English (like PP copies, Marr Cert copies etc) do they have to be attested as well?

Also, in India, Grade A Gazetted Officers are authorised to attest copies. Defence Officers fall in this category. Will it be OK to get copies attested by a Defence Officer (with his/her rubber seal and sign)?

Thanks !!!

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
Vats said:
NO
only translated documents need to be notarised
notry can be valid by advocate only no gaxetted officers
Thanks Vats !!!

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
aero_aayush said:
HI,

Thanks !!!
I think is better to sent all the photocopies notarized.... (excluding original documents like wes report, ielts result, etc.)... i did so to avoid the risk of rejection....good luck to you

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
applee said:
I think is better to sent all the photocopies notarized.... (excluding original documents like wes report, ielts result, etc.)... i did so to avoid the risk of rejection....good luck to you
Thanks for guidance Applee !!!

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Dear Member,
Now its on the top of this patience testing game and I am worried that now I am losing nerves.

I don't know what NDVO is thinking about my application but its very very tense situation as no updates and not even second line added to my ecas.

I think this process is really getting a spin with highest RPM. :(

Don't know whether I could surivive this turbelent force or not but getting nervous by getting discriminated by NDVO.

NDVO, please please listen and send my MR. I only know how much pain I have taken to send the application at the earliest ???

Its very hard to see people getting DM and Visas and booking tickets.... This pain should be paid immediately now....