+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav2nav7 said:
HI, PLEASE UPDATE MY DATA IN YOUR TIMELINE LIST

NOC - 3142 PHYSIOTHERAPIST
VISA OFFICE - NEWDELHI
IELTS BAND -7
SELF CALC POINTS -71
SPOUSE IELTS - NOT INCLUDED
RELATIVES IN CANADA - NO
JOB OFFER - NO
DEGREE - BPT
CANADA EQUIVALENCY - SAME
JOB EXPERIENCE -6+ YRS
PCC SENT - YES
APPLICATION SENT - 11/07/2013
FEE METHOD - DD
DESTINATION PREFERRED - TORONTO
APPLICATION RECEIVED - 17/07/2013
SIGNED BY - DEXTER
PROCESS STARTED - 10/02/2014.
please provide your city of residence in india, fee charged, PER and AOR date as well for spreadsheet addition...

mustafa2013

Feb 16, 2014
mustafa2013 said:
this is totally to unexpected from NDVO...doing BC after call of Medical,PCC,PPR & RNRF
If they were not sure about candidate profile then they should not call for Medical,PCC,PPR & RNRF...

As per canadian visa guide line Medical,PCC,PPR & RNRF can be call only after BC other formalities....

samarrs

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
May be on August,2014
Dear Admins, Forumites,
I received my passport with Visa on 14th Feb (got a bit busy lately). I got DM status on 9th. The visa is valid from 6th Feb 2014 to 15 December 2014. Ultimately got to the milestone. I would like to thank each and every member from this forum and wish everyone of you success.
The journey to the PR visa has been exciting to me. I had been working for the government company since 4 years after my bachelors. Though being secured I was getting frustrated with the management and work environment. Wanted to do something new, something exciting. Then I applied for FSW in May.Then I left my permanent job. Went for adventurous trip, traveled lots of places around Nepal and India for almost a month, enjoyed quite, leisure and unemployed time at home for almost 2 months ( although often getting nagged by my Mom). Then came up a chance to study in China. I came here in China back in October, its been exciting here in China :). Then came up AOR..MR..PPR. I was really confused at beginning about MR and sending passport to New Delhi residing in China. I took my chance, did medical from here and Sent my passport through DHL to Nepal and then to NDVO ( I gave my local address of Nepal so that they could send it back). I am in China without having a passport since 3 months. ??? . But finally my brother called me to tell me that he received my passport with visa on 14th. Finally I going to get back my passport (with visa :D). This forum was the only positive guidance I received throughout the process.
The adventure that started after quitting my job is still on.Although I achieved the milestone, the journey is still long way. We can still get to know many more things from one another regarding Canada. I would like to thank all who have came up with the idea of Facebook group and Whatsapp group. I can assure you everyone that I am ready to help with any kind of queries that I know. and finally I would again like to wish everyone good luck not only with FSW but for the career and whole life.
" Life is either a great ADVENTURE or nothing"

mustafa2013

Feb 16, 2014
mustafa2013 said:
If they were not sure about candidate profile then they should not call for Medical,PCC,PPR & RPRF...

As per canadian visa guide line Medical,PCC,PPR & RPRF can be call only after BC other formalities....
We do understand they have right to do BC ...but before Medical,PCC,PPR & RPRF....

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
samarrs said:
Dear Admins, Forumites,
I received my passport with Visa on 14th Feb (got a bit busy lately). I got DM status on 9th. The visa is valid from 6th Feb 2014 to 15 December 2014. Ultimately got to the milestone. I would like to thank each and every member from this forum and wish everyone of you success.
The journey to the PR visa has been exciting to me. I had been working for the government company since 4 years after my bachelors. Though being secured I was getting frustrated with the management and work environment. Wanted to do something new, something exciting. Then I applied for FSW in May.Then I left my permanent job. Went for adventurous trip, traveled lots of places around Nepal and India for almost a month, enjoyed quite, leisure and unemployed time at home for almost 2 months ( although often getting nagged by my Mom). Then came up a chance to study in China. I came here in China back in October, its been exciting here in China :). Then came up AOR..MR..PPR. I was really confused at beginning about MR and sending passport to New Delhi residing in China. I took my chance, did medical from here and Sent my passport through DHL to Nepal and then to NDVO ( I gave my local address of Nepal so that they could send it back). I am in China without having a passport since 3 months. ??? . But finally my brother called me to tell me that he received my passport with visa on 14th. Finally I going to get back my passport (with visa :D). This forum was the only positive guidance I received throughout the process.
The adventure that started after quitting my job is still on.Although I achieved the milestone, the journey is still long way. We can still get to know many more things from one another regarding Canada. I would like to thank all who have came up with the idea of Facebook group and Whatsapp group. I can assure you everyone that I am ready to help with any kind of queries that I know. and finally I would again like to wish everyone good luck not only with FSW but for the career and whole life.
" Life is either a great ADVENTURE or nothing"
CONGRATS A LOT......................!

we LVO applicants are way behind from writing such news for us, we cant even think about it in near future, the way LVO is dealing with FSW 2013 applicants.

You lucky being with NDVO. Congrats dude :) Wish you best of Luck for your future life in Canada !

When get chance, pray for LVO applicants, they really need it badly !

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
mdzahid719 said:
:( :(

Dear All

Sad to say my application was rejected for a lame reason.

@ admin pls update
Can you please share the details, on what grounds is it rejected ?

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
mdzahid719 said:
:( :(

Dear All

Sad to say my application was rejected for a lame reason.

@ admin pls update
It seems u r LVO Applicant. can u provide details and status of ur application and reason of rejection, when, and why was it rejected. You can share details on;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.1650.html

Above thread is specific for LVO applicants

Feb 16, 2014
mustafa2013 said:
If they were not sure about candidate profile then they should not call for Medical,PCC,PPR & RNRF...

As per canadian visa guide line Medical,PCC,PPR & RNRF can be call only after BC other formalities....
Mustafa2013, Are you from Ahmedabad?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CRL83 said:

Guys..... This is the most memorable Valentine's Day in my LIFE...........

Second Line added : We started processing your application on February 10, 2014. :) :) :) :) :)
congrats crl83...

updated

Feb 16, 2014
rakeshtk said:
The trend seems NDVO is currently doing physical verification more than telephonic....Please provide the below given details to add you in SS...

NOC-0211, Eng. Managers
VISA OFFICE-NDVO
IELTS BAND-7
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-69
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED-NA
RELATIVES IN CANADA-NA
JOB OFFER-NA
DEGREE-MSEE
ECA EQUIVALENCE-Yes
JOB EXPERIENCE-4+
PCC SENT-Yes
APPLICATION SENT DATE-8 May, 2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED- 11 May, 2013
FEE METHOD-DD
APP RECEIVING TIME-
APP RECEIVED BY-
PER DATE-
AOR DATE-
MR,PPR DATE-17th Dec, 2013
CITY IN INDIA-Ahmedabad
DESTINATION IN CANADA-Ontario

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
mdzahid719 said:
i got the application package few days back and was lazy to update it here. The reason mentioned is

"If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted
in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant. "

A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA.
The application is being returned to you for this reason.

Dont know what does that mean. I submitted all the required documents on time.

any idea from seniors..

btw when is the 2014 FSW program going to be announced and is there a specific thread for that. pls advice
was it rejection by LVO or CIC ? Guess your application filing date is july 2013. Right ?

What is requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA.? Is it job related ?

What is ur E-CASE status ?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Please any one help me.I am in confusion.

Noc 3212:Medical laboratory Technician and pathologist assistant are two different category's or not?

Mean if some one is only medical lab technician not a pathologist assistant, can apply in noc 3212 ..Please help

My documents all are ready to be send only quite confused in this???

Help Help

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply captain.. Please provide your PER and AOR date as well if you still remembering.... ;D